Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197 - Page 1146

post #17176 of 25523
No problem with the re400 cable at all for me. I'm just extra careful with my gear I guess.
post #17177 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post
 

Is this what you were looking for? What can you tell me about the headphones/mods?

 

An acquaintance of mine is in the process of doing some top secret experimentations. I would tell you more about the mods now, but then I'd also have to kill you. Therefore we will have to wait for a safer time to do so! :D

post #17178 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post
 

Is this what you were looking for? What can you tell me about the headphones/mods?

 

An acquaintance of mine is in the process of doing some top secret experimentations. I would tell you more about the mods now, but then I'd also have to kill you. Therefore we will have to wait for a safer time to do so! :D

Boy, didn't realize I'd ventured into NSA territory...

post #17179 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post
 

Boy, didn't realize I'd ventured into NSA territory...

 

Well, up here in Canada it's CSIS territory... :wink_face:

post #17180 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

For the life of me I can't figure out why I took so long to try Sony hybrids on the RE400. It gives me the extra touch of bass I was wishing the RE400 possessed. Guess I need to take them off of my for sale list. Wow!

can't believe you! been using those forever on the RE-400. Oh, but you must try the RHA tips!


Edited by Zelda - 12/1/13 at 9:26pm
post #17181 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
 

can't believe you! been using those forever on the RE-400. Oh, but you must try the RHA tips!

 

 

 

I thought I tried the RHA tips and didn't like them on the RE400. I'll try them again.


Edited by ericp10 - 12/2/13 at 7:40am
post #17182 of 25523

 the deals thread seems to be down, so overstock have the meelec a161p for $50


Edited by Zelda - 12/2/13 at 11:53am
post #17183 of 25523

What a Magnificent Monday!  my Mikinos90s came in as well as the KEF m200s. Out the box the Mikinos90 show great potential, wonderful soundstage, sounds like I'm sitting

in the tenth row of a concert.  crisp highs, mids and sub bass need burning in.  MARTIN LOGAN manuel suggests 30 hours of burn in necessary, can't wait till then, very pleasant

already, but will burn em in.  60$ very well spent i think.      Kefs go up to my bur in lab immediately!  without listening!  

new Tengri is out on bandcamp  SHIPIBO, incredible psychedelic space music.  free or by donation. check it out, its fantastic music for headphones.

post #17184 of 25523

Can't wait for you to hear the M200. The ATH-IM70 should be at the gig waiting for me tomorrow. I've discovered a whole new life out of the RE-400 with Sony hybrid silicon tips with foam underneath. Now I the bass I needed from the RE-400. Yet still so much space with beautiful mids. 

post #17185 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

Can't wait for you to hear the M200. The ATH-IM70 should be at the gig waiting for me tomorrow. I've discovered a whole new life out of the RE-400 with Sony hybrid silicon tips with foam underneath. Now I the bass I needed from the RE-400. Yet still so much space with beautiful mids. 

 

Hearing them :)  Sf had some girly sized M9 tips on them which I tried, but no seal and they were basically dangling. Tried the larger M9 tips that Sf also supplied, and now the M200's are locked, loaded and putting a big smile on my face!

:beerchug:

post #17186 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
 

 the deals thread seems to be down, so overstock have the meelec a161p for $50

 

This is the new deals thread (and here is kova4a's post about the a161p's for $39):

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/692119/the-deals-discussion-thread-read-the-first-post/660#post_10030220


Edited by waynes world - 12/2/13 at 2:40pm
post #17187 of 25523

Hopefully you'll get those other tips soon Wayne.  Can't wait for you guys to start chiming in after you have had some good time with them.  I went crazy lately with high end stuff lately and will be receiving the TH-900 this week.  I'm done and done and done with this hobby now.  

post #17188 of 25523

Oh yeah, I went to a local concert this weekend (Poilica) and opening act was (Marijuana Deathsquads) another local act comprised of members from a few different local bands and it was off the charts with beats.  Should check them out Wayne and I think drblue might dig them as well.  You can find them on bandcamp and iTunes or whatever.  Bandcamp has a couple of albums for free download also.  

post #17189 of 25523
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post
 

Hopefully you'll get those other tips soon Wayne.  Can't wait for you guys to start chiming in after you have had some good time with them.  I went crazy lately with high end stuff lately and will be receiving the TH-900 this week.  I'm done and done and done with this hobby now.  

 

Looking forward to them Danny! Wow - TH-900's - W O W! Congrats! I haven't even stopped lusting over your HE-500's yet lol. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post
 

Oh yeah, I went to a local concert this weekend (Poilica) and opening act was (Marijuana Deathsquads) another local act comprised of members from a few different local bands and it was off the charts with beats.  Should check them out Wayne and I think drblue might dig them as well.  You can find them on bandcamp and iTunes or whatever.  Bandcamp has a couple of albums for free download also.  

 

Awesome! Will check them out.

post #17190 of 25523
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post
 

Hopefully you'll get those other tips soon Wayne.  Can't wait for you guys to start chiming in after you have had some good time with them.  I went crazy lately with high end stuff lately and will be receiving the TH-900 this week.  I'm done and done and done with this hobby now.  

Congradulationsi on  receiving the TH900s.  look forward to your smiling words.  and thanks for the music tip!

check out bandcamp for TENGRI:  SHIPIBO LP.  fantastic psychedelic science fiction like music with great rhythms and tones and synthesizers., turn it up.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197