Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197 - Page 796

post #11926 of 25522
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post


Don't lie to yourselves guys. You know just as well as I do that there's no going back once you've become accustomed to a certain level of quality.

Still, the VSD1 is just as revolutionary as the 8320 was, IMO.

Yeah, you're kinda right but can you imagine if the VSD1 existed at this price  few years ago - we probably wouldn't be here and would be just enjoying our music.

post #11927 of 25522
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post


Don't lie to yourselves guys. You know just as well as I do that there's no going back once you've become accustomed to a certain level of quality.

Still, the VSD1 is just as revolutionary as the 8320 was, IMO.

Have you heard the RE-400?

post #11928 of 25522

Translated the review, using Google Translator from this website for the BLOX BI3:

 

http://pantip.com/topic/30576135

 

Many people will recognize the name BLOX then some head-fi that came in awhile ago. I've just recently come to the attention BLOX own then I deal directly with people to get behind the microphone. It appears that I speak very good to me, I was secretly ordered ANV3 sound is good too. But I have a little problem with the bass. I returned to change. But a new push into ANV3se which is worse than the original. I was a little sick. That way you do not have to say sorry. It's not cool to steam.

A few days earlier. Way to send mail to that. The new headphones are finished. I will try to do the review? So I rushed home and told Takhu immediately that "lose to St. Louis! Maloney held the "I was told a few days I will send it to u.

2 days ago I arrived home, I like it ... it's on the order of months yet to come aliexpress since my 555 is that it has this really little reason why it oversea soon as I peed on a FedEX. which are exactly the same afterwards.

It's enough to open the box carefully. By removing at least two feet balancing parcel box and then rubbing his hands repeatedly torn crumpled little pieces around ... (If one of BLOX to read what I said I was joking).

Suddenly the light was rising out of the box! Shore shore shore .... (I) in a black box in isolation from the In-ear headphones ... it is not really because I was not shocked when I was told before that. The first in-ear.

Packaging is not surprising, but rather view are investing more than ever (who had a touch of the TM7 BLOX before since I knew that the earbud headphones that money to invest, but only really).

With excitement. I slowly opened the box slowly ... I put a finger on the headset to the tray ... Oh no ... tray ..? I poked it with his finger and grope around I finally decided to see what the box upside down. Appear to have little headphones come out and clear bag. Followed by the neck and 1 set ...-_-'a ............ still a BLOX me anyway.

This headset is interesting in that. Work better than the earbud cable is removable and very well! It looks good, is not worthy of much BLOX 55.

As this sounds surprising that the box labeled Driver is 6.8mm and the Dynamic but it seems to be off to a traditional B-Armature Earphones Multidriver I say like 2 driver itself is similar in dimension to sony. my ex600.
But it does not sound screechy. Try as many songs. I also feel that the sound is a little sharp. Byrne would have to wait, then that the effect remains.

But another is a headphone that is very likely. Byrne is hoping the same too.

Wait a full review after I burn it, especially the fans BLOX.


Edited by Niyologist - 7/12/13 at 9:26pm
post #11929 of 25522
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

Have you heard the RE-400?

RE-400 are awesome. The bass really surprised me on these. I was expecting them to be really bass light, but to my surprise they have more bass than I expected. The bass is about the same quantity as the Tenore's and maybe slightly less than my GR07 MKII's.

post #11930 of 25522

Got the JVC FX80's in the mail today as I snagged them at a price that was too good to pass up.  Became interested in them after enjoying the sound coming of the JVC S500's and I have to say, I'm excited to see how they open up after their long burn period.  All I can say right now is that they seem like they will be a great replacement to the FXT90's.  Tested them out for a few minutes and am already happy to see the bass is leaps and bounds stronger than it was in the FXT90's.  Something that always was a disappointment when using the FXT90's.  I was turned off by the comfort when first wearing the FX80's, but after a few minutes they started to feel much more natural in my ears.  Happy for this as JVC seems to be one of the few IEM manufacturers that my tiny ears don't scream in agony when wearing.

post #11931 of 25522
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxick View Post

Got the JVC FX80's in the mail today as I snagged them at a price that was too good to pass up.  Became interested in them after enjoying the sound coming of the JVC S500's and I have to say, I'm excited to see how they open up after their long burn period.  All I can say right now is that they seem like they will be a great replacement to the FXT90's.  Tested them out for a few minutes and am already happy to see the bass is leaps and bounds stronger than it was in the FXT90's.  Something that always was a disappointment when using the FXT90's.  I was turned off by the comfort when first wearing the FX80's, but after a few minutes they started to feel much more natural in my ears.  Happy for this as JVC seems to be one of the few IEM manufacturers that my tiny ears don't scream in agony when wearing.

Wait until they're burned in. If you like them now you will LOVE them afterward. It was hard for me to like them in the beginning because they had a very cold and lifeless sounding. The bass was also very "clicky" sounding.

post #11932 of 25522

+1. I found the SQ of the FXD80's more suitable for me as well. Plus, I had some driver flex issues with the FXT90's.

post #11933 of 25522

 

 

can you see this ^ ?


Edited by Zelda - 7/13/13 at 12:26pm
post #11934 of 25522

UNBEATABLE SOUND QUALITY? Looks like this thread can be closed, no need to look anywhere else now!

post #11935 of 25522
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterDLai View Post

UNBEATABLE SOUND QUALITY? Looks like this thread can be closed, no need to look anywhere else now!


Indeed? wink.gif

On topic: Those do sound interesting. I'd like to see how Hisound would present this "unbeatable" sound.

post #11936 of 25522

another hybrid? MEH... what we need is quad dynamic iem with micro drivers... biggrin.gif

post #11937 of 25522
Thread Starter 

A Declaration... X1s are officially insane.

 

 I have been burning my pair in pretty much on and off since I got them. Guys that own these people are gonna think I am crazy but. Burn in for these phones you guys have no idea. The bass on my pair is off the chain nice the overall sound is so dynamic. I read through Tylls review of them but on my pair even the low hitting low los are defined tight textured to crazy levels with intoxicating rumble. All my other cans are crying foul right about now..

 

If you guys are looking for a sound signature you can latch onto use these as a goal. One of these days. You must hear the X1 fully burned in..I am finally getting to enjoy these things and I have to say I am just completely blown away by their absolutely wonderful sound. I know it is easy and natural to get used to a phone but I never really got used to their sound because school time. I would periodically listen in on them here and there but I don't recall these cans sounds this good from open box.  My S2 share similarities to the X1 but it is the X1 that has an added dimension. The scope of sound is grander on the X1 bass is fuller with more authority,  sound a touch sweeter with that nasty large sized stage of the cans. I have wider sounding cans the AD900X but the use of that stage is what is killer on the X1s .. I am imagining just how much one would have to spend to reproduce this sound with speakers..It is amazing to me that we can get this type of sound in a sub $300 headphone..

post #11938 of 25522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

A Declaration... X1s are officially insane.

 

 I have been burning my pair in pretty much on and off since I got them. Guys that own these people are gonna think I am crazy but. Burn in for these phones you guys have no idea. The bass on my pair is off the chain nice the overall sound is so dynamic. I read through Tylls review of them but on my pair even the low hitting low los are defined tight textured to crazy levels with intoxicating rumble. All my other cans are crying foul right about now..

 

If you guys are looking for a sound signature you can latch onto use these as a goal. One of these days. You must hear the X1 fully burned in..I am finally getting to enjoy these things and I have to say I am just completely blown away by their absolutely wonderful sound. I know it is easy and natural to get used to a phone but I never really got used to their sound because school time. I would periodically listen in on them here and there but I don't recall these cans sounds this good from open box.  My S2 share similarities to the X1 but it is the X1 that has an added dimension. The scope of sound is grander on the X1 bass is fuller with more authority,  sound a touch sweeter with that nasty large sized stage of the cans. I have wider sounding cans the AD900X but the use of that stage is what is killer on the X1s .. I am imagining just how much one would have to spend to reproduce this sound with speakers..It is amazing to me that we can get this type of sound in a sub $300 headphone..


X1 it is then!!! ph34r.gif

post #11939 of 25522
Do It!!
post #11940 of 25522
Waaaaah! I'm about to order a C5 but then I read D's declaration... This is driving me NUTS!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Singolos! pg1644..Doppios! pg1197