- 4,690 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on Today at 8:43 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2.... - Page 664post #9946 of 229585/21/13 at 10:54pmThose are purdy!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9947 of 229585/22/13 at 12:39amBuying the Zero Audio DX200 Tenore off Amazon JP today.
Well excited! xD
EDIT: Forgot how to mark the item as a gift lol
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/22/13 at 1:02ampost #9948 of 229585/22/13 at 2:07amQuote:
Nice, waiting for info on them to compare with mh1c. Pls write when tested!! I hope/think it`s upgrade and new iem for me too. The mh1c is ok but would like to lose that cable and massive controlpost #9949 of 229585/22/13 at 3:08amQuote:
Sure I will, don't have my MH1c anymore. Otherwise I would do A/B lol
Btw, has anyone used Tenso after the 1st of April?? Apparently they require proof of ID and Address now :/
I'm thinking about cancelling my order and getting them from eBay instead.post #9950 of 229585/22/13 at 3:24amQuote:
yes. Just a scan of your drivers license will suffice. And they verify within a day or two.post #9951 of 229585/22/13 at 3:25amQuote:
I just used a scan of my driver's license for proof. They emailed me back within minutes telling me I had been verified.post #9952 of 229585/22/13 at 3:28amQuote:
Hey Eric, can you do a little A/B between the CKS1000s and the FXZ200s? I have heard the FXZ200s and they are the best earphones I have ever heard. I love my CKN70s, but they just don't quite cut it. I've been looking into the CKS1000s because I love AT's new sound, but I can't even imagine them being better than the JVCs.post #9953 of 229585/22/13 at 3:31amQuote:Quote:
Sadly my licence has my old address on it, so that option is out the window lolpost #9954 of 229585/22/13 at 3:41amQuote:
I'm pretty sure there are other ways of doing it. I would get it over with because I guarantee you will need Tenso at some point.post #9955 of 229585/22/13 at 4:16amQuote:
Well, I have now submitted a scan of my bank statement. Hope that will be enough.
Waiting for them to reply.post #9956 of 229585/22/13 at 5:03amQuote:post #9957 of 229585/22/13 at 5:39ampost #9958 of 229585/22/13 at 6:17amQuote:
Oh that's great to know, thanks mate! Only asking coz when I ordered the DX200 today off Amazon JP I paid for next day delivery. So technically they should arrive at Tenso tomorrow already.
@wayne My radio show is on tonight at 8PM GMT on http://trance.fm DJ Channel. Hope you can listen with your Bassos.
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/22/13 at 6:32ampost #9959 of 229585/22/13 at 6:39am
How do the COR150 compare to the MH1C? Also, is there a dramatic difference between these and the CKN70? If not, I'll buy the COR150/MH1C for $20-$25 rather than the CKN70 for $50.
I will be using them straight from my laptop and phone (no amp).Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 2/20/2014: BoomPro... 13 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions / Appreciation Thread (It's... 57 seconds ago
- › Worth saving for JH13/16 instead of buying P7/NAD HP50/Momentums? 59 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple) 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric V800 DAC 2 minutes ago
- › how is spacial imaging increased for iems? 3 minutes ago
- › Centrance Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8 LX (8 versions!) incoming... 4 minutes ago
- › Source output impedance question 4 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HD Bundle 4 minutes ago
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude