Am I the only one who doesn't mind the cable? xD Before I bought them I was so worried about the cable and then I was like: I don't get it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on Yesterday at 10:21 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2.... - Page 504post #7546 of 229482/27/13 at 12:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7547 of 229482/27/13 at 12:06pmQuote:
It's ok. I'm the only one who doesn't mind the MT300's apparently!post #7548 of 229482/27/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
Welp i don't crazy hate it, it's alright if you know how to deal with it, but on those bad days it can literally drive you nuts. The really crappy thing about these MH1Cs is the stupid heavy big mic control. I mean c'mon was all that bulk really necessary???Quote:
APPARENTLY HA!Quote:Originally Posted by rickdohc
SWeeeeettt looordd jezuuuuzzzzz
I am 50 pages behind on this thread, more than 1k posts behind, iam not even sure i can catchup
Seems like my S500+FP combo is so 2012!
so, i am like reading about some Somics.. but sweet lord jesus, 50 pages behind! its Crazy!!!
Good thing is that i have saved a TON of money because of not reading this thread for 2 months
Lookie who's back for more. Forget about the Somics ricky boi, just get yourself some ATH lovin' and be done with it. And it looks like these ATH CKN 70s is a must have going by ghosts' hype. I think ghost just out-hyped Ds LMAO if that is even possible.
Yeah meng that was so 2012, it's all about the Meridian USB DAC and everything ATH 2013 now!!! LoLpost #7549 of 229482/27/13 at 1:11pmQuote:
I hated it at first too but I actually like it now. It drapes and stays put when I have them down on my chest. I still hate the remote tho. It's still a pain in the @$$post #7550 of 229482/27/13 at 1:16pmQuote:
I wonder if you can take the plastic off the remote so the cable will be lighter??? Or will that break the cable and not make the iem work properly, sorry about getting off topic with these MH1Cs. LoL
Carry on........................post #7551 of 229482/27/13 at 2:22pm
I found the CKN50s to be very good and fairly close to the XBA-30s. They only lacked the high-end resolution and refinement that you'd expect from a bigger price tag. The CKN70s will certainly close that gap and probably be on par with the Sonys. When I get my 70s I'll give an actual comparison.post #7552 of 229482/27/13 at 2:28pmpost #7553 of 229482/27/13 at 2:36pmpost #7554 of 229482/27/13 at 2:44pm
Guess I'll have a choice to make in the coming month. Call it an ATH conundrum...
Either the CKN70 or the ES700. :Spost #7555 of 229482/27/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
These are my first Audio Technicas. First impressions: electronic music sounds FANTASTIC!post #7556 of 229482/27/13 at 2:54pmQuote:
I wonder how they would compare to the Yamaha EPH-100s, as these are my favourite IEMs for Trance music at the moment.post #7557 of 229482/27/13 at 2:59pmThread Starterpost #7558 of 229482/27/13 at 3:07pm
I am as I'm typing this post. The bass is awesome, it hits hard and fast. I'm hearing stuff that I haven't even heard in my S500s; I didn't know that was possible xD The guitars come through very strong. My only complaints are instrument separation and harshness. I only have those problems in metal, but I'm sure with burn in they will be solved. These have way more bass than I expected, and I'm definitely okay with it.post #7559 of 229482/27/13 at 3:20pmQuote:
i dont think the ckn70 will have nearly as much bass, but probably better quality from what is being said.Quote:Originally Posted by mugen3
I found the CKN50s to be very good and fairly close to the XBA-30s. They only lacked the high-end resolution and refinement that you'd expect from a bigger price tag. The CKN70s will certainly close that gap and probably be on par with the Sonys. When I get my 70s I'll give an actual comparison.
wow, cant waitpost #7560 of 229482/27/13 at 3:22pmQuote:
I haven't heard the Yamahas, but these actually have a good amount of bass. I like my bass to be a little exaggerated and it satisfies me. They have more than you would expect.
Edited by 7S Cameron - 2/27/13 at 3:24pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Koss PortaPro Driver testing 30 seconds ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › Best IEM/cans for noise-cancellation/isolation [Not for listening... 1 minute ago
- › Speakers or monitors for audiophile experience? 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Inexpensive premade cable? 5 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude