Am I the only one who doesn't mind the cable? xD Before I bought them I was so worried about the cable and then I was like: I don't get it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productSony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on Today at 11:16 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2.... - Page 504post #7546 of 230672/27/13 at 12:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7547 of 230672/27/13 at 12:06pmQuote:
It's ok. I'm the only one who doesn't mind the MT300's apparently!post #7548 of 230672/27/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
Welp i don't crazy hate it, it's alright if you know how to deal with it, but on those bad days it can literally drive you nuts. The really crappy thing about these MH1Cs is the stupid heavy big mic control. I mean c'mon was all that bulk really necessary???Quote:
APPARENTLY HA!Quote:Originally Posted by rickdohc
SWeeeeettt looordd jezuuuuzzzzz
I am 50 pages behind on this thread, more than 1k posts behind, iam not even sure i can catchup
Seems like my S500+FP combo is so 2012!
so, i am like reading about some Somics.. but sweet lord jesus, 50 pages behind! its Crazy!!!
Good thing is that i have saved a TON of money because of not reading this thread for 2 months
Lookie who's back for more. Forget about the Somics ricky boi, just get yourself some ATH lovin' and be done with it. And it looks like these ATH CKN 70s is a must have going by ghosts' hype. I think ghost just out-hyped Ds LMAO if that is even possible.
Yeah meng that was so 2012, it's all about the Meridian USB DAC and everything ATH 2013 now!!! LoLpost #7549 of 230672/27/13 at 1:11pmQuote:
I hated it at first too but I actually like it now. It drapes and stays put when I have them down on my chest. I still hate the remote tho. It's still a pain in the @$$post #7550 of 230672/27/13 at 1:16pmQuote:
I wonder if you can take the plastic off the remote so the cable will be lighter??? Or will that break the cable and not make the iem work properly, sorry about getting off topic with these MH1Cs. LoL
Carry on........................post #7551 of 230672/27/13 at 2:22pm
I found the CKN50s to be very good and fairly close to the XBA-30s. They only lacked the high-end resolution and refinement that you'd expect from a bigger price tag. The CKN70s will certainly close that gap and probably be on par with the Sonys. When I get my 70s I'll give an actual comparison.post #7552 of 230672/27/13 at 2:28pmpost #7553 of 230672/27/13 at 2:36pmpost #7554 of 230672/27/13 at 2:44pm
Guess I'll have a choice to make in the coming month. Call it an ATH conundrum...
Either the CKN70 or the ES700. :Spost #7555 of 230672/27/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
These are my first Audio Technicas. First impressions: electronic music sounds FANTASTIC!post #7556 of 230672/27/13 at 2:54pmQuote:
I wonder how they would compare to the Yamaha EPH-100s, as these are my favourite IEMs for Trance music at the moment.post #7557 of 230672/27/13 at 2:59pmThread Starterpost #7558 of 230672/27/13 at 3:07pm
I am as I'm typing this post. The bass is awesome, it hits hard and fast. I'm hearing stuff that I haven't even heard in my S500s; I didn't know that was possible xD The guitars come through very strong. My only complaints are instrument separation and harshness. I only have those problems in metal, but I'm sure with burn in they will be solved. These have way more bass than I expected, and I'm definitely okay with it.post #7559 of 230672/27/13 at 3:20pmQuote:
i dont think the ckn70 will have nearly as much bass, but probably better quality from what is being said.Quote:Originally Posted by mugen3
I found the CKN50s to be very good and fairly close to the XBA-30s. They only lacked the high-end resolution and refinement that you'd expect from a bigger price tag. The CKN70s will certainly close that gap and probably be on par with the Sonys. When I get my 70s I'll give an actual comparison.
wow, cant waitpost #7560 of 230672/27/13 at 3:22pmQuote:
I haven't heard the Yamahas, but these actually have a good amount of bass. I like my bass to be a little exaggerated and it satisfies me. They have more than you would expect.
Edited by 7S Cameron - 2/27/13 at 3:24pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › ColorFly C4 - Lots of Questions and Issues on Not Working!!! 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 4 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Mint Beyerdynamic T90 (AU only + Free Shipping!) 6 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 9 minutes ago
- › New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC" 10 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude