Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2.... - Page 795

post #11911 of 23963

^ Didn't work for me.

post #11912 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post

Im laughing so hard right now. I just solved the d r iver "flex" problem. Guys, just reinsert the original tips of the bassos/tenores and this "driver flex" problem leaves. I tested it on bot u sides of the phones. It hurt like an inferno when I inserted the earphones with bruteforce, but it was for you guys!


LoL i get even worse driver flex with the stock tips, that's why i had to tip roll with others. Always try the stock ones 1st.

 

@ Gee

 

thanks for the tip meng, will try it on my next set of cans. IEMs don't bother me when they are burning in, but cans are loud as a mofo. Oh Danny i think cleared you out of ALL your bubble wrap from the stuff you sent me. wink.gif 

post #11913 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


LoL i get even worse driver flex with the stock tips, that's why i had to tip roll with others. Always try the stock ones 1st.

@ Gee

thanks for the tip meng, will try it on my next set of cans. IEMs don't bother me when they are burning in, but cans are loud as a mofo. Oh Danny i think cleared you out of ALL your bubble wrap from the stuff you sent me. wink.gif  

I have plenty more. I sell as much as buy. Looks like my sales on eBay are getting some good deals.
post #11914 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post


I have plenty more. I sell as much as buy. Looks like my sales on eBay are getting some good deals.


I'll give you $100 for those AKGs right now!!! ksc75smile.gif

 

The buyers are getting sweet deals cuz of low ballin' or your gears are selling for better prices than expected???

 

If the latter congrats, if the formers you done goofed!!!

post #11915 of 23963
Thread Starter 

Ok Guys I got something that might be new for ya'll. I just did a review for NuForce and yes there is a NE-700M vs a Basso comparo on there. http://www.head-fi.org/t/672193/nuforce-review-ne-700m-ne-650m#post_9611289

post #11916 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


I'll give you $100 for those AKGs right now!!! ksc75smile.gif

 

The buyers are getting sweet deals cuz of low ballin' or your gears are selling for better prices than expected???

 

If the latter congrats, if the formers you done goofed!!!

wasn't getting any offers on here so what the hell.  eBayers are getting a good deal.  COP's for $66, I should just pull it.  

post #11917 of 23963

Okay, this is my method to silence the AD900X while I'm burning them in: they are currently in the back corner of my closet (floor is carpet), under a pile of clothes, under a soft guitar case, with a mattress in front of it, and the closet door is closed. I have them at 100% on my computer and I can't hear a thing xD

post #11918 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

Ok Guys I got something that might be new for ya'll. I just did a review for NuForce and yes there is a NE-700M vs a Basso comparo on there. http://www.head-fi.org/t/672193/nuforce-review-ne-700m-ne-650m#post_9611289

Those are very intriguing. They have a mainstream modern look going for them as well (700s).

post #11919 of 23963
Guys. Vsonic VSD1. Go. Now. Don't even hesitate.

Dsnuts. I'm talking to you too. Now bro. If there was ever a time to trust me, it's now.

I can't believe what I'm hearing.
post #11920 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

Guys. Vsonic VSD1. Go. Now. Don't even hesitate.

Dsnuts. I'm talking to you too. Now bro. If there was ever a time to trust me, it's now.

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

 

Sheesh... about time lol! But you do speak the truth. They are great. I love mine, and have never missed my BE's because of them  :)


Edited by waynes world - 7/12/13 at 6:27pm
post #11921 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post

Guys. Vsonic VSD1. Go. Now. Don't even hesitate.

Dsnuts. I'm talking to you too. Now bro. If there was ever a time to trust me, it's now.

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Damn straight.  Very good indeed.  I have the VSD1S coming too.

post #11922 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

Damn straight.  Very good indeed.  I have the VSD1S coming too.

 

If I was told the only iems I could have were the VSD1's and the Basso's, I would be quite content! (and end up spending a lot less money lol)

beerchug.gif

post #11923 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

If I was told the only iems I could have were the VSD1's and the Basso's, I would be quite content! (and end up spending a lot less money lol)

beerchug.gif

Me too Wayne, me too.  beerchug.gif

post #11924 of 23963
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

If I was told the only iems I could have were the VSD1's and the Basso's, I would be quite content! (and end up spending a lot less money lol)
beerchug.gif

Don't lie to yourselves guys. You know just as well as I do that there's no going back once you've become accustomed to a certain level of quality.

Still, the VSD1 is just as revolutionary as the 8320 was, IMO.
post #11925 of 23963
I got vsd1 today and am very impressed (10 min only). Ive always considered the 07BE, but have never heard any vsonic before. Is the 07 worth picking up used of coarse.

Has there been any updat on the 08 or 7007 whatever they are callin it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF M200..PG835..Philips Fidelio S2. PG 724!!