Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions... - Page 567

post #8491 of 26063
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


Hmmm looks like Hifiman and VSonic is kicking some serious @ss these days, them Chinese doods are stepping up their game by leaps and bounds. And this is not just their bootleg stuff. haha

They've always had game.  Not many pay attention to them.  

post #8492 of 26063

Ok thanks Danny! Would really like to hear from you :-)

post #8493 of 26063
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

They've always had game.  Not many pay attention to them.  


Yeah that copy cat game. LoL Seems it's mostly just rebranded OEM stuff, not sure it's really their own innovations or inventions though, since most of the top audio brands just out source all their production to China, which makes it too easy to just "borrow" that tech and rehash it if you knowhatimeng.  

post #8494 of 26063

Hi everyone! Would anyone be willing to compare the Audio Technica AD900x to the Audio Technica CKN70? Especially in terms of price/performance, which is better?  I know comparing IEMs to full-sized headphones may seem unfair, but I would like to see how much the CKN70s punch above their price.

 

Waiting to get the AD900X. Still burning in the CKN70's. Only 50 hours now, therefore not certified to fully comment, however... on my head now playing cowboy junkies. I was expecting not to like these but boy was I wrong. I think I now love IEMS, like a lighting quick nimble ninja main-vein shot to audio nirvana, pure isolation, music in to the heart of your brain, quite amazing and out right shocking given their diminutive and non-assuming physical presence. Money not wasted, "punch"ing above their price tag speedbagging with exemplary pace rhthym and timing.

 

EE

post #8495 of 26063
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


Yeah that copy cat game. LoL Seems it's mostly just rebranded OEM stuff, not sure it's really their own innovations or inventions though, since most of the top audio brands just out source all their production to China, which makes it too easy to just "borrow" that tech and rehash it if you knowhatimeng.  

GR07 was in development for more than three years, only the driver bio-cellulose technology was patented from Sony, so I don't think that is a copy cat of any other product. I don't know about the rest, though. bigsmile_face.gif

post #8496 of 26063

The following is just a very quick assessment of the CKS1000 that someone asked me about in my inbox. After more than 100 hours on this IEM:



Well I changed my signature and right now I have them right below the ASG-2 (base on how I remember the Aurisonics sounding since I don't have my new pair yet).

It is above the FXZ series in clarity and sound stage (although those are still very good sound IEMs to me too). Drums are very natural sounding and the mids are lush and thick. Vocals are clear, but the dual chambers system just gives a really lovely layered fantastic sound to the music.

post #8497 of 26063

Okay, I'm seeing some good prices for the WS99. How similar of different will it be from my A900x (which I'm immensely enjoying)? Is it worth it to have both? Or what about the ES700? Your thoughts please?

post #8498 of 26063
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

Okay, I'm seeing some good prices for the WS99. How similar of different will it be from my A900x (which I'm immensely enjoying)? Is it worth it to have both? Or what about the ES700? Your thoughts please?

 

Dsnuts provided some impressions regarding the WS99 and the A900X in the WS99 thread here.

 

Maxx134 provided some impressions regarding the WS99 and the ES700 in the same thread here.

post #8499 of 26063
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Dsnuts provided some impressions regarding the WS99 and the A900X in the WS99 thread here.

 

Maxx134 provided some impressions regarding the WS99 and the ES700 in the same thread here.

 

Forgot about Dsnuts impressions. Thanks for both links, waynes world! beerchug.gif

post #8500 of 26063
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

 

Forgot about Dsnuts impressions. Thanks for both links, waynes world! beerchug.gif

 

Yer welcome. And it's great that you are enjoying your AD900's!

post #8501 of 26063
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Yer welcome. And it's great that you are enjoying your AD900's!

I don't have the AD900s. I have the A900x. And I still need more comparisons. lol

post #8502 of 26063
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

I don't have the AD900s. I have the A900x. And I still need more comparisons. lol

 

Right! It's hard not to get confused with their naming conventions!

post #8503 of 26063

^ ericp ATH fan boi in the making!!! Poor JVC just can't catch a break this year. LoL deadhorse.gif

post #8504 of 26063

Not a fanboi, but I like what I like.

post #8505 of 26063
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

Not a fanboi, but I like what I like.


^ That's what they all say, sooner or later ATH is gonna take over your entire collection and Ooops how did this happen. wink_face.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!