Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions... - Page 1572

post #23566 of 25959
Blowing those away as well and everything on my profile that I have๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž
post #23567 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochillย View Post

Blowing those away as well and everything on my profile that I have๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are evil. Lol.

I'll see how I like them B3 Pros 1st, then consider the KC06A.
post #23568 of 25959
I'm gonna get the kc06a as seeing these sound epic out of the box and are improving even tho the description say doesn't need burn in๐Ÿ˜...getting really open and beautifully natural...my favorite sound signature with speed and clarity you wouldn't believe ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ต
post #23569 of 25959
That's interesting. Would you say the B3 have more bass than them?

I'll be using these value IEMs for travel so fun is a big factor. Engaging sound is crucial. Would you say the Kc06 outperform the B3 in that aspect?
post #23570 of 25959

Man you're doing a superb job hyping the thing mochill. I'm going to order the vanilla KC06 since the description they put for KC06A looks like a flag for bass boosted mid sucked variant ("more genre", "better dynamic") which I don't like.


Edited by laon - 3/31/14 at 2:56am
post #23571 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochillย View Post

I'm gonna get the kc06a as seeing these sound epic out of the box and are improving even tho the description say doesn't need burn in๐Ÿ˜...getting really open and beautifully natural...my favorite sound signature with speed and clarity you wouldn't believe ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ต


well, it's interesting to know if those kc06A will blow away fx850, te-05, dopios and b3? :confused_face(1):

post #23572 of 25959
post #23573 of 25959

Jokes aside - I would really like to hear some comparison of Ostry KC06 gold vs B3 Pro-1 :)

post #23574 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananiqย View Post
ย 

Jokes aside - I would really like to hear some comparison of Ostry KC06 gold vs B3 Pro-1 :)

gold and silver are the same thing

post #23575 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldaย View Post
ย 

gold and silver are the same thing


that's dissapointing nevertheless comparing the original version to B3 would be good too :P

post #23576 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenboย View Post

The revival of the ckm77s....


http://www.head-fi.org/t/712460/new-audio-technica-ckr-series-ckr10-ckr9-ckr7
Oh baby! Ive got my eyes on that CKR9!
post #23577 of 25959
I want IEMs to go with my ES700s and AD900X to completely the trifecta. Even though they are old news I'm really considering a purchase of the CKS1000s. What are some IEMs you guys would recommend for around $130 or less? The ES700s are my favorite headphones so far if that helps at all :P
post #23578 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameronย View Post

I want IEMs to go with my ES700s and AD900X to completely the trifecta. Even though they are old news I'm really considering a purchase of the CKS1000s. What are some IEMs you guys would recommend for around $130 or less? The ES700s are my favorite headphones so far if that helps at all :P


ES700 is mid-centric, Sony MH1C sounds somewhat similar.

post #23579 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenFย View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameronย View Post

I want IEMs to go with my ES700s and AD900X to completely the trifecta. Even though they are old news I'm really considering a purchase of the CKS1000s. What are some IEMs you guys would recommend for around $130 or less? The ES700s are my favorite headphones so far if that helps at all :P


ES700 is mid-centric, Sony MH1C sounds somewhat similar.
Its funny that you mention that because I have been eyeballing those lately for some reason... I used to own them, but I only listened to then straight through my phone. Now that I have the DX50 they should be mind blowing! Am I looking at about $60 if I wanna purchase them?
post #23580 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameronย View Post


Its funny that you mention that because I have been eyeballing those lately for some reason... I used to own them, but I only listened to then straight through my phone. Now that I have the DX50 they should be mind blowing! Am I looking at about $60 if I wanna purchase them?


44$:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smart-Key-Control-Genuine-Sony-MH1C-Headset-Handsfree-Earphones-For-Sony-Xperia-/400683645655

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!