Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions... - Page 1411

post #21151 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

 

 

It won't be high enough to fit on that list. It's very good though.

They're not better than the TDK IE800?

post #21152 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

They're not better than the TDK IE800?

 

I don't think so, but I haven't listened to the TDK in a long long time. From memory they don't have that clarity of the IE800.

post #21153 of 25959
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ Oh and what's up with the nutman swagger jackin' me??? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 

Wasn't enough that he jacked those stealth AKG K545s that i was eyeing. LoL :tongue_smile:

 

Get off my box meng. ;)


I am wearing the sack on the head for the utter dismemberment of my Broncos. What a damn shame.

post #21154 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyy View Post

Did everybody receive their ibuygou order (Piston)? I ordered 2 weeks ago and requested tracking via mail but they just don't answer my mails. In the customer reviews there are others with the same problem. Hope this isn't fraud :/
I ordered my 2nd pair on January 20th and they just arrived today.
post #21155 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 


I am wearing the sack on the head for the utter dismemberment of my Broncos. What a damn shame.

did you see that the Seahawks are claiming they broke the code on mannings hand signals during the first quarter?

take that sack off your head and stay proud!!  broncos will be back! 

post #21156 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

They're not better than the TDK IE800?

 

They are not going to rank on Eric's list. Don't forget the positive impressions are half to do with the price. "For $20" is not the same as in general or in the whole scheme of things where the Pistons are not gonna register that high up. But at $20 they may be at the top.

post #21157 of 25959
Omfg just got a free pair of mtpg with my purchase of one and they and very nice😎
post #21158 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Oh right, got you mixed up because you and those Dunus. Would sign up but to be fair I did try them once however short it was (and I'd probably not be able to find the guy who had them again) - that's rather unfair to those who've not tried them.

 

Something very interesting to you - must translate to not interesting for the rest of us then.

 

Hope they never come for you.

 

Stroke them my precious....

^

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
...

.... back baby!!! :ksc75smile:

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 


I am wearing the sack on the head for the utter dismemberment of my Broncos. What a damn shame.

haha already knew what's up and was just trollin' ya. :)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbluenewmexico View Post
 

did you see that the Seahawks are claiming they broke the code on mannings hand signals during the first quarter?

take that sack off your head and stay proud!!  broncos will be back! 

 

^ What Dre_Blue said......... they cheated cracked..................................................................... da' code. 

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551566/Seahawks-star-Richard-Sherman-says-cracked-Peyton-Mannings-hand-signal-code-Super-Bowl-able-predict-play.html

 

COME @ ME!!! :tongue:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
But still it doesn't explain how their defense gave up so many points/ missed tackles etc etc.... :ph34r:
post #21159 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

 
Oh right, got you mixed up because you and those Dunus. Would sign up but to be fair I did try them once however short it was (and I'd probably not be able to find the guy who had them again) - that's rather unfair to those who've not tried them.

Something very interesting to you - must translate to not interesting for the rest of us then.

Hope they never come for you.

Stroke them my precious....
^

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

...
.... back baby!!! ksc75smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

 


I am wearing the sack on the head for the utter dismemberment of my Broncos. What a damn shame.
haha already knew what's up and was just trollin' ya. smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbluenewmexico View Post

 
did you see that the Seahawks are claiming they broke the code on mannings hand signals during the first quarter?
take that sack off your head and stay proud!!  broncos will be back! 

^ What Dre_Blue said......... they cheated cracked..................................................................... da' code. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551566/Seahawks-star-Richard-Sherman-says-cracked-Peyton-Mannings-hand-signal-code-Super-Bowl-able-predict-play.html

COME @ ME!!! tongue.gifWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
But still it doesn't explain how their defense gave up so many points/ missed tackles etc etc.... ph34r.gif

Hey, sorry about the Broncos, but, as a Jets fan, I have to point out that they sell sacks for hiding IN THE GIFT SHOP at the end of each season, (things could be worse...).
Heaven V arrived
Westone 40 been burning
Got a smaller iem (not meaning in size) today as well, MEE M-Duo, no idea if they are any good, were on introductory sale at half price, figured I'd try to trade them to my 15 year old for my Tenores biggrin.gif
post #21160 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

Hey, sorry about the Broncos, but, as a Jets fan, I have to point out that they sell sacks for hiding IN THE GIFT SHOP at the end of each season, (things could be worse...).
Heaven V arrived
Westone 40 been burning
Got a smaller iem (not meaning in size) today as well, MEE M-Duo, no idea if they are any good, were on introductory sale at half price, figured I'd try to trade them to my 15 year old for my Tenores biggrin.gif

Here we go...
post #21161 of 25959

Hey guys, I'm going to be getting my K545's by tommorow and hopefully I could post some first impressions the day after (and maybe super duper review of something in my arsenal or a tribute to my now dead Hd439's)

post #21162 of 25959
Was almost about to bite on the Piston's but then I was browsing fleebay and found new Moshi Vortex's for $12.99. So I snapped those up instead.
post #21163 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

Hey, sorry about the Broncos, but, as a Jets fan, I have to point out that they sell sacks for hiding IN THE GIFT SHOP at the end of each season, (things could be worse...).
Heaven V arrived
Westone 40 been burning
Got a smaller iem (not meaning in size) today as well, MEE M-Duo, no idea if they are any good, were on introductory sale at half price, figured I'd try to trade them to my 15 year old for my Tenores biggrin.gif

@doctor, mind sharing your OOTB first impression of the Heaven V. Thanks.
post #21164 of 25959

Yeah, c'mon doc! What's the holdup??? :D

post #21165 of 25959
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

Caught up, busy night here in Discoveryland. Got Westone W40 burning, Dunu on the way, Heaven V seems to have arrived in New Jersey, should get to me soon,bit overwhelming, to tell the truth, post some more about W40 soon. Not a night and day difference between it and W4, but definite differences last I listened.

Well, guess you'll have to get the W50/60s when they come out.

:veryevil:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Nasal tone? Whatcha talkin' about Willis? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!