Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions... - Page 1080

post #16186 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 


Today was a good day for me. Both these sound rather great.. Gotta give it up to Monster for their elaborate packaging. I can believe this packaging retailed for over $200.

Are they blowing your mind or what? :deadhorse:

post #16187 of 26070

DS, I'm sure you'll update us on those Panasonics (after they've gotten the required 20 kazillion burn in hours on the Space Station)...hard day in the mines, gonna go lie down, listen to the DT 1350, later.

post #16188 of 26070
Thread Starter 

Well I can tell you guys these impress me more than the MDTs ever did..These don't have that closed in stage those had.

 

And if your not a fan you should be.

 

This belongs in everyones collection.

post #16189 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post
 

When are you getting them Gratitudes sfwalcer?


haha guess the pressure is on!!! Nah not getting them, certain brands i just don't like to support so...... :ksc75smile:

 

Glad everyone is enjoying them and good looking out Cameron. :beerchug:

post #16190 of 26070
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post
 

DS, I'm sure you'll update us on those Panasonics (after they've gotten the required 20 kazillion burn in hours on the Space Station)...hard day in the mines, gonna go lie down, listen to the DT 1350, later.


Ya. I am certain sound will get even better with burn in like the old HTF600s did.. Will update as I hear them..

post #16191 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


haha guess the pressure is on!!! Nah not getting them, certain brands i just don't like to support so...... :ksc75smile:

 

Glad everyone is enjoying them and good looking out Cameron. :beerchug:

Resistance is futile!! Just ask mochill, I think he is having a "fun" time with them :wink_face:

post #16192 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 


Ya. I am certain sound will get even better with burn in like the old HTF600s did.. Will update as I hear them..

I'm curious about them as well because I want to get my dad some over-ears for Christmas. And of course the Gratitudes too! :p

post #16193 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post
 

Resistance is futile!! Just ask mochill, I think he is having a "fun" time with them :wink_face:


LMAO mochill BUYS EVERYTHING regardless. :p I can't hang with the chill dood he tooo crazy. haha

 

I am sure they are as AMAZING as everyone says. I am really not tempted whatsoever though.

 

It's good for us all to own different gears anyways makes it much more interesting.

 

Thanks again Cameron, appreciate the thought. :)

post #16194 of 26070
Thread Starter 

I have to admit. These for $60 and less is a steal of a deal. Don't be afraid to snag a pair fellas. They are worthy of everyone's praise.. One of the best efforts from Monster I have heard for certain.

post #16195 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


LMAO mochill BUYS EVERYTHING regardless. :p I can't hang with the chill dood he tooo crazy. haha

 

I am sure they are as AMAZING as everyone says. I am really not tempted whatsoever though.

 

It's good for us all to own different gears anyways makes it much more interesting.

 

Thanks again Cameron, appreciate the thought. :)


Don't like the box?:ph34r:

post #16196 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 


Don't like the box?:ph34r:


Dat box is not my cup of tea. :tongue:

 

Alright enough of my troll soapbox, just have fun with it meng. :)

post #16197 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


Dat box is not my cup of tea. :tongue:

 

Alright enough of my troll soapbox, just have fun with it meng. :)

 

Il Mostro'd out long ago. Wouldn't go there for love nor money.:wink_face:

post #16198 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by iemguy66 View Post

i have new discovery foy You. Quite cheap one. Sporty too.
(i wanted add pic, but i cant yet)
Audio Technica CKX5. They are lower end sport model from sonicfuel line. They cost $45 form cdjapan.
How they sound? Almost as good as CKS1000. Only bit harsher highs and not so big bass(but still punchy). But mids are stunning. They remind me CKN70 and CKM500.
They are realy comfortable with that sport tips. And nozzle is 360 rotateable. Cable is standart AT - quite microphonic(can eliminate with single cable clip), but built to last for years. And they at last have included chin slider which i miss in cks and ckm iems.
So far in SQ they are little superior to westone 2, sony xba-4, tf10, MMDT. But they are far better than vsonic vc02, se215, mh-1c and other mid tier iems.
At $45 they are total bargain.
How do they sound compared to CKN70's?
post #16199 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by iemguy66 View Post
 

i have new discovery for you. Quite cheap one. Sporty too.

(i wanted add pic, but i cant yet)

Audio Technica CKX5. They are lower end sport model from sonicfuel line. They cost $45 form cdjapan.

How they sound? Almost as good as CKS1000. Only bit harsher highs and not so big bass(but still punchy). But mids are stunning. They remind me CKN70 and CKM500.

They are really comfortable with that sport tips. And nozzle is 360 rotatable. Cable is standart AT - quite microphonic (can eliminate with single cable clip), but built to last for years. And they at last have included chin-slider which I miss in CKS and CKM iems.

So far in SQ they are little superior to westone 2, sony xba-4, tf10, MMDT. But they are far better than vsonic vc02, se215, mh-1c and other mid tier iems.

At $45 they are total bargain.

what.

wow  ok here is the direct link and I'll post a hi-res picture for you, they certainly do not look cheesy like a lot  of sports type models tend to...in fact niiiiiice

 

hey next time highlight those areas lol.

THANKS very much for the post

 

That CDJAPAN price is half price of th'fleabay!

 

http://eu.audio-technica.com/en/products/product.asp?catID=5&subID=38&prodID=4423


Edited by nick n - 11/2/13 at 6:49pm
post #16200 of 26070
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick n View Post
 

what.

wow  ok here is the direct link and I'll post a hi-res picture for you, they certainly do not look cheesy like a lot  of sports type models tend to...in fact niiiiiice

 

hey next time highlight those areas lol.

THANKS very much for the post

 

That CDJAPAN price is half price of th'fleabay!

 

http://eu.audio-technica.com/en/products/product.asp?catID=5&subID=38&prodID=4423


For us lowly NordAmericano's http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/14c1949f525a5460/index.html

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!