Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions... - Page 1041

post #15601 of 26350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

Amazon has the Brainwavz Delta for $22.50 now.

 

http://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-BWAVZ-Delta-Delta-IEM-Earphones/dp/B00FSA8VQ2/


Damn near worth that just for the comply tips.!

post #15602 of 26350
Thread Starter 

Ya I am a fan of the Deltas. Simply because they can take some abuse and not worry so much about them..I am gonna say they are the best built $20 iems in the market.. The sound is pretty good too.. Makes for a perfect workout iem.

post #15603 of 26350
post #15604 of 26350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

Amazon has the Brainwavz Delta for $22.50 now.

 

http://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-BWAVZ-Delta-Delta-IEM-Earphones/dp/B00FSA8VQ2/

 

...but no sale or anything. The Deltas normal price is $22.50. Seems like you think it is a deal unless you just meant they are available now at Amazon.

post #15605 of 26350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post
 

 

...but no sale or anything. The Deltas normal price is $22.50. Seems like you think it is a deal unless you just meant they are available now at Amazon.

Well, he might have thought it's a deal coz for some reason the list price is $39.50

post #15606 of 26350

Or because now you can get them with 2-day free Prime shipping (for Prime members) for fast gratification, whereas my Deltas shipped from China a while ago and may take some time to get here still. They were a bit cheaper though.

post #15607 of 26350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

Interesting.  I like the Monster Gratitude and Zero Audio Basso and Tenore more than the RE-400.  I found the RE-400 too bass-light and sterile.

 

I know these are over $100, but do you like the Fidelio S2 and RHA MA750 better than the RE-400?

Yes, I do like the S2 and MA750 over the RE-400 (but only because of the bass). I think if the RE-400 had as much bass as the S2 and 750, it would prefer it's overall sound signature over the other two. I like the spaciousness of the RE-400's sound. Again, I was comparing sound quality in specific price ranges though.

post #15608 of 26350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

Yes, I do like the S2 and MA750 over the RE-400 (but only because of the bass). I think if the RE-400 had as much bass as the S2 and 750, it would prefer it's overall sound signature over the other two. I like the spaciousness of the RE-400's sound. Again, I was comparing sound quality in specific price ranges though.

The RE-400 handles EQ down low really well, especially when amped. I use a big boost with them, otherwise they aren't much fun for me either.

post #15609 of 26350

So, Eric, the new Fostex TE-05 has comments like "slaughters" the RE400 and "kills" the MA750. Are you going to per chance buy one? :ph34r:

post #15610 of 26350
Don't think it is available yet either

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
post #15611 of 26350
Some things to look forward to in the near future!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
post #15612 of 26350

Yep, not available for a bit but I am just messing with Eric. Obviously he will be powerless to see for himself if it will be the new $100 champion! I'll be on board the Fostex train myself when it arrives.

post #15613 of 26350

It is a scary thing indeed when joker reviews totl iem`s like the JH13 and gives them raving reviews:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-300-iems-compared-jh-audio-jh13-pro-added-10-17-13-p-786/11775#post_9899016

 

I don`t even want an expensive iem like that on my radar lol!


Edited by waynes world - 10/18/13 at 1:57pm
post #15614 of 26350

Just registered and wanted to say thanks to this thread and all in it for informing me that good sound doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg, been reading since the FX101 was the hot new thing and just wanted to say keep up the good work guys =)

post #15615 of 26350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post
 

So, Eric, the new Fostex TE-05 has comments like "slaughters" the RE400 and "kills" the MA750. Are you going to per chance buy one? :ph34r:

Yes, I'm interested in the TE-05, but can't find where it's being sold.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727. DannyBai multi phone impressions PG 1729!!