or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 665

post #9961 of 32862
The meelectronics m-duo is also another corecool look alike xD.
post #9962 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post

How do the COR150 compare to the MH1C?  Also, is there a dramatic difference between these and the CKN70?  If not, I'll buy the COR150/MH1C for $20-$25 rather than the CKN70 for $50.

 

I will be using them straight from my laptop and phone (no amp).

mh1c cant be beat for the price, as long as you can deal with the cable.

post #9963 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

The meelectronics m-duo is also another corecool look alike xD.

Hmm, wonder which one got released first though. Coz I have a feeling it wasn't corecool v2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyostrow View Post

mh1c cant be beat for the price, as long as you can deal with the cable.

MH1c sound good, if only it wasn't for that diabolical cable I would have kept mine for sure.
post #9964 of 32862
@Lifted ... I'll be listening for sure! Awesome.

Btw, I meant to mention that those trance tracks that you posted sound excellent with the bassos - plenty of treble (at least for me)! Sorry for not posting earlier. But you are a trail blazer! I'm sure the tenores will be great smily_headphones1.gif
post #9965 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

The meelectronics m-duo is also another corecool look alike xD.

Not really, a bit less clunky.

post #9966 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

 

but it's 250 now.  What is used to cost has nothing to do what it sells for now.  It costs 250 or it doesnt

 

It has sold for under $100 for about four years around Xmas. That didn't stop it from being a top tier or diminish its value for some. When the price went back up to near $400, some people still purchased it for that much because they thought that was fair for the value they got in sound. Now, personally I'm not a huge TF10 fan (not my preferred sound signature), but I recognize its technical capabilities as a top tier earphone. So whether selling it at $400 or $50, it's still top tier, and it wasn't meant to compete with $250 earphones; it was meant to punch higher than that. That's all I'm stating.

post #9967 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

@Lifted ... I'll be listening for sure! Awesome.

Btw, I meant to mention that those trance tracks that you posted sound excellent with the bassos - plenty of treble (at least for me)! Sorry for not posting earlier. But you are a trail blazer! I'm sure the tenores will be great smily_headphones1.gif

Haha cheers man, I'll message you on here 15 mins before the show starts tonight.

I should receive the Tenores next week at some point. Will report how they are. I'm hoping they might take the light away from my Yamaha EPH-100s. wink.gif

Btw you saying trailblazer reminded me of this track lol

Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/22/13 at 9:11am
post #9968 of 32862

^ Whoa - I found my new screensaver - thanks! Oh, you can listen to that as well???

 

About the EPH-100's though, aren't they supposed to be pretty great? What is it about them that you want to hear an improvement in?

post #9969 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

^ Whoa - I found my new screensaver - thanks! Oh, you can listen to that as well???

 

About the EPH-100's though, aren't they supposed to be pretty great? What is it about them that you want to hear an improvement in?

 

Haha, yeah I would use that pic as my wallpaper... however pretty sure my gf would kill me lol

 

The show was recorded yesterday and will be played back today, in just over 2 hours from now. wink.gif

 

Well, the EPH100 are my perfect Trance IEMs still, although I'm hoping the Tenores have more low bass body, better mids and 3D imaging in their sound as well as better micro detail retrieval. Which I kinda doubt, but we shall find out soon.


Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/22/13 at 9:54am
post #9970 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

 

Haha, yeah I would use that pic as my wallpaper... however pretty sure my gf would kill me lol

 

The show was recorded yesterday and will be played back today, in just over 2 hours from now. wink.gif

 

Cool! I see you listed there for 1 hour and 20 minutes from now. I might have to take off from my computer for a while, but I should be able to stream it on my phone or tablet, so I'm good to go!

 

Quote:

Well, the EPH100 are my perfect Trance IEMs still, although I'm hoping the Tenores have more low bass body, better mids and 3D imaging in their sound as well as better micro detail retrieval. Which I kinda doubt, but we shall find out soon.

 

Man, I sure would love to compare the EPH100's to the CKS1000's.

post #9971 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Cool! I see you listed there for 1 hour and 20 minutes from now. I might have to take off from my computer for a while, but I should be able to stream it on my phone or tablet, so I'm good to go!

 

 

Man, I sure would love to compare the EPH100's to the CKS1000's.

 

Yeah no worries, its 1 hour and 10 mins from now ;)

 

You can just download the Trance.FM app and listen on your mobile device whether its Android or Apple. cool.gif

 

I'll see how good / comparable these Tenores are, maybe I'll be able to send you my Yams if you'll be up for that. Shipping could be quite dear though lol

post #9972 of 32862
^ Laser kissed vibes 46 is sounding great Lifted!
Edited by waynes world - 5/22/13 at 12:10pm
post #9973 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Cool! I see you listed there for 1 hour and 20 minutes from now. I might have to take off from my computer for a while, but I should be able to stream it on my phone or tablet, so I'm good to go!


Man, I sure would love to compare the EPH100's to the CKS1000's.

me too!! i have a feeling the at will win on soundstage, but i bet the eph wins on mids and instument separation.
post #9974 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

^ Laser kissed vibes 46 is sounding great Lifted!

 

Thanks dude! Glad you can tune in biggrin.gif

 

The thread is here btw if you wanna check out the tracklist or see the comments:

http://www.trance.fm/tracks/22530-dj_lifted_andreas_on_trancefm_laser_kissed_vibes_046_may_22_2013.html

 

Btw guys, we are on page 666 of this thread. Perhaps we should spam for a bit and leave this number haha


Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/22/13 at 12:29pm
post #9975 of 32862

thanks for that youtube link mate ... currently typing this with left hand ...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153