or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 657

post #9841 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrifice13 View Post

I'm a giver.

Where did you order from? Im thinking of ordering as well.
post #9842 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

I would save up the extra $20 for the dx210 :-)

Btw Lifted, they sound great out of the BH - treble sounds great too :-) I still have to get back to you about those tracks you posted (got sidetracked).

Anyway, I would suggest the mh1c except that the cable is diabolical. Maybe the cor150?

The CKN70s have a far worse cable in my opinion. It always coils up so it is very prone to tangling. While I'm untangling it it retangles all the time.

post #9843 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post

The CKN70s have a far worse cable in my opinion. It always coils up so it is very prone to tangling. While I'm untangling it it retangles all the time.

Try the 2+1 finger wrapping method (over index and middle fingers, under ring finger, then go around and keep coiling).

post #9844 of 32904

Where did you find the 30-pin female to 3.5mm female cable ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

 

they are part of my david rig.

 

go-dap 3 from amazon for 20

muse dac pcm2704 for 15 on ebay

 

also need a 30 pin female apple dock to 3.5mm cable

 

After 32 hours of burn in cor150 hasnt changed that much.

 

Doing some more critical listening.... my impressions still stand.

 

the highs are definitely the weak link.  No sparkle, kind of thin, tinny sounding.  

 

Mids funny enough slimmed down a bit; not as full sounding as it was at first.

 

bass is still the same pretty much...good decent impact, tad to much quanitity but tightened up a little more.  

 

Comparing them to GR06.... still not on their level.  The GR06 doesnt have the best treble but you can get glimpses of sparkle every now and again.  Mids are still fuller on the GR06, bass is similar but the GR06 has more impact.

post #9845 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

The burn in has commenced for the corecool v2 and after 100 hrs I'm going to update about there epicness and for the mean time I'm going to enjoy my burned in pair of vsonic gr99 which I just got done burning in for 300hrs . The gr99 are pretty amazing now and can't believe there quality of sound which sounds much better then the cor150: D

Thank you, you just saved me from buying the COR150:)

 

I'll guess that my hunt for a budget replacement for my gr99 continues.

post #9846 of 32904

If $50 still counts as 'budget', you might want to look into the Astrotec AM-800.

post #9847 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

Try the 2+1 finger wrapping method (over index and middle fingers, under ring finger, then go around and keep coiling).

I don't know what you mean. I get the first part, but what do you mean by "go around and keep coiling"?

post #9848 of 32904

I mean, keep alternating in a figure of 8.

post #9849 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

I mean, keep alternating in a figure of 8.

Ohhh, okay. It keeps it from tangling better, but it doesn't stay together as well.

post #9850 of 32904

I know, lol. I don't bother, I just coil normally and fight with the tangle.

post #9851 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swy05 View Post


Where did you order from? Im thinking of ordering as well.

I got them from CD Japan for about $75 including express shipping. Pretty good price I think.

post #9852 of 32904

Is it possible to buy the FXZ200 case seperately? I'm looking for a decent case for my CKN70s and it seems to be pretty nice. Any other case would work too, I just want it to keep my IEMs in good shape. One with an Audio Technica logo would be even better since these are by them.

post #9853 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

If $50 still counts as 'budget', you might want to look into the Astrotec AM-800.

I'm thinking $30 maximum. Got GR06, CKN50 and other more expensive ones already.

post #9854 of 32904

Did anyone every take a jump to see if the 3EIGHTY5 EP-5200 were rebranded Corecool v2? If not I'll order some off of Newegg and post up some details about the sound to see if you guys find them similar.

If you have already I think I'll just grab the CKS99 for myself.

post #9855 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post

Is it possible to buy the FXZ200 case seperately? I'm looking for a decent case for my CKN70s and it seems to be pretty nice. Any other case would work too, I just want it to keep my IEMs in good shape. One with an Audio Technica logo would be even better since these are by them.

Did you check out the AT site to see if they have any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vain III View Post

Did anyone every take a jump to see if the 3EIGHTY5 EP-5200 were rebranded Corecool v2? If not I'll order some off of Newegg and post up some details about the sound to see if you guys find them similar.


If you have already I think I'll just grab the CKS99 for myself.

As far as I know no one has bought those yet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153