or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 654

post #9796 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post


Thanks for that mate, yeah I love my treble to be defined and clear. Not in any way piercing or sibilant however.

Couple of tracks that you should listen to are:

For treble

Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith & Pledger Remix)
Nu NRG - Dreamland
Dave 202 and Phil Green - Legends (Hijackers Remix)

For bass

Nu NRG - Butterfly
S.H.O.K.K - Le Desir Noire
Arome - Hands Up (DJ Scot Project Remix)

Let me know if the hairs on the back of your neck stand up at all. tongue.gif

 

Spot the new name.. I like it! Thanks for the above. I'm looking forward to checking them out :)

post #9797 of 32904
Thread Starter 

Wayne, The Bassos do not work at all with wide bore stuff. You need narrow bore tips. MH1C tips or Sony Hybrids...Anything narrow bore.  Stock tips actually work well with the bassos.

post #9798 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

Wayne, The Bassos do not work at all with wide bore stuff. You need narrow bore tips. MH1C tips or Sony Hybrids...Anything narrow bore.  Stock tips actually work well with the bassos.

 

Yup, agreed! The stock do work well. I don't have any sony hybrids, but the gr07be hybrids are working well. Now, where are those mh1c tips of mine...

post #9799 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Spot the new name.. I like it! Thanks for the above. I'm looking forward to checking them out smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks dude, had to be done. wink.gif

Let me know what you think after you've listened.
post #9800 of 32904

I wish somebody would do a summary every now and then on this thread, i lose track of the latest and greatest finds! Blink and your left behind! confused_face(1).gif

post #9801 of 32904
Thread Starter 

Your biggest clue is in the title. Those would be the latest and I posted links to the impressions on the first page.. This thread is always evolving so it changes all the time.. Usually the newest is on the title of the thread.

post #9802 of 32904
Has anyone had a chance to try the ath cks77x?

I love the cks77. Its my go to iem all the time (im poor....dont laugh.)

If the cks77x is an improvement im ready to take the jump.
post #9803 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swy05 View Post

Has anyone had a chance to try the ath cks77x?

I love the cks77. Its my go to iem all the time (im poor....dont laugh.)

If the cks77x is an improvement im ready to take the jump.

 

no laughing....my go to universal for a long time were the Brainwavz M2

post #9804 of 32904

Is there an iem with similar signature to mh1c ? with as good sub-bass rumble but a lil brighter ?

post #9805 of 32904
Corecool v2 or gr07 bass edition: D
post #9806 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

 

too much of a rig for a cheap iem, isnt that?

 

anyway, the iems look nice, but arent those housing too large?

post #9807 of 32904

And also exactly how much bass do those have like more or less than a she3580?

post #9808 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

too much of a rig for a cheap iem, isnt that?

 

anyway, the iems look nice, but arent those housing too large?

 

20 bucks for the amp

15 for the dac

 

not really too much.

post #9809 of 32904
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

 

20 bucks for the amp

15 for the dac

 

not really too much.

which ones are those?

post #9810 of 32904

How long for the COR150 to burn in and how loud should it be? Im using this http://www.bassdrivearchive.com/flashme/

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153