or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 571

post #8551 of 32906

I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1. I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1. I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1. I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1.

post #8552 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1. I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1. I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1. I will never want the Philips Fidelio X1.

You don't want my input then.  devil_face.gif

post #8553 of 32906

^ Pissssh Philips only knows how to make budget cheapos, they make (J)ust (V)ery (C)rappy, JVC even look decent. tongue_smile.gif

post #8554 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

mind me asking what the dimensions are?  

and the ele dac if you still have it.  Trying to figure out dimensions for a portable rig.  

StonerAcoustics hasnt replied to any email or on facebook so im kinda giving up on him/her.

The ele is 2 1/3" x 1 x 1, ele-plastique is 2 x 2 x 3/4"
post #8555 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Pissssh Philips only knows how to make budget cheapos, they make (J)ust (V)ery (C)rappy, JVC even look decent. tongue_smile.gif

 

You obviously didn't read the Innerfidelity link that I provided of Tyll's impressions (or the video there). If you don't lust over them after reading that, well, you are a troll devoid of the ability to lust lol! Here's a quote of Tyll's:

Quote:
I'm telling you, I don't think I've ever heard a headphone quite like this: A big-bass headphone with good dynamics, and even response across the board with airy spaciousness. Bloody amazing!

 

The Philips Fidelio S2 iem looks pretty nice as well (thanks Nick). But the X1 is very lust worthy.


Edited by waynes world - 4/5/13 at 4:17pm
post #8556 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

You don't want my input then.  devil_face.gif

 

I'm pretty sure you're right. But I can't resist... are you interested in them?

 

p.s. Thanks for the James Blake info. Listened to all of his youtube tunes yesterday. Incredibly unique! Very cool stuff.

post #8557 of 32906
Wow, I don't want those things near me if that's the case. I am/was a bit of a basshead and I found the dt990s a bit much. hate to see what the x1 put out.
post #8558 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

You obviously didn't read the Innerfidelity link that I provided of Tyll's impressions (or the video there). If you don't lust over them after reading that, well, you are a troll devoid of the ability to lust lol! Here's a quote of Tyll's:

 

The Philips Fidelio S2 iem looks pretty nice as well (thanks Nick). But the X1 is very lust worthy.


Welp, i'll gladly take those ATH ADXs from you if those make you feel guilty about getting these Philips. I am such a swell guy always thinking about the feelings of others, i guess i'll just take one for the team. wink_face.gif  

 

Come to Papa' ADXs!!! tongue.gif

post #8559 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

Welp, i'll gladly take those ATH ADXs from you if those make you feel guilty about getting these Philips. I am such a swell guy always thinking about the feelings of others, i guess i'll just take one for the team. wink_face.gif  

 

Come to Papa' ADXs!!! tongue.gif

 

Very nice try! But the ad900x/ws99 amazing dynamic duo is what will allow me to resist and stop the bleeding (for a relatively long while at least) biggrin.gif

 

I'm telling you though, this is a dangerous place.

post #8560 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Very nice try! But the ad900x/ws99 amazing dynamic duo is what will allow me to resist and stop the bleeding (for a relatively long while at least) biggrin.gif

 

I'm telling you though, this is a dangerous place.


Ehhhhh, why the hell were you reading innerfidelity??? Don't blame head-fi for your promiscuous ways. ksc75smile.gif

post #8561 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Pissssh Philips only knows how to make budget cheapos, they make (J)ust (V)ery (C)rappy, JVC even look decent. tongue_smile.gif

You need to check out the L1 and X1 my friend.  Couple of the nicest looking and best built headphones around.  They don't sound bad either.  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

I'm pretty sure you're right. But I can't resist... are you interested in them?

 

p.s. Thanks for the James Blake info. Listened to all of his youtube tunes yesterday. Incredibly unique! Very cool stuff.

No problem with James Blake.  I've been listening to the X1 for some months Wayne.  For me, it's the HD650 killer.  It is an awesome open, basshead can.  Probably the coolest looking headphone too.  

post #8562 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

You need to check out the L1 and X1 my friend.  Couple of the nicest looking and best built headphones around.  They don't sound bad either.  

 

No problem with James Blake.  I've been listening to the X1 for some months Wayne.  For me, it's the HD650 killer.  It is an awesome open, basshead can.  Probably the coolest looking headphone too.  


I was just joking meng, hence the smiley tongue. Those X1s looks a bit too serious for my simp taste. Not tempted by them AT ALL!!! ph34r.gif

post #8563 of 32906
Quote:

Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

I was just joking meng, hence the smiley tongue. Those X1s looks a bit too serious for my simp taste. Not tempted by them AT ALL!!! ph34r.gif

 

Like I said. This is a dangerous place.

post #8564 of 32906

i gotta unsub this thread asap.

i gotta unsub this thread asap.

i gotta unsub this thread asap.

i gotta unsub this thread asap.

post #8565 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekky View Post

i gotta unsub this thread asap.

i gotta unsub this thread asap.

i gotta unsub this thread asap.

i gotta unsub this thread asap.

 

You better ban yourself from head-fi while you're at it!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153