or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 439

post #6571 of 32862

^ you for serious cute???

1000

 

Sigh!!! Life is not worth living anymore. : '(


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/27/13 at 7:28pm
post #6572 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

Damn it i am a weak soul!!! I just got a pair of somic MH463s with the turtle beach pads for $55 shipped. Will let you'll know how they sound compared to my MH5 modded S500s.

Curse you cute you didn't offer me such a great deal for those S500s, if i knew you were selling them with your full mod/ w pads and all I would have gotten them in a LOL

I see that my other half is equally as weak to the dsnuts/cash allure lol! So you opted try out the open set. Looking forward to your impressions!
post #6573 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAYNENUMM View Post


I see that my other half is equally as weak to the dsnuts/cash allure lol! So you opted try out the open set. Looking forward to your impressions!

By the way, Wayne, isn't your primary reasoning for not getting the EFi now irrelevant since they've been proven to be semi-open? biggrin.gif

(Kidding!)

post #6574 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAYNENUMM View Post


I see that my other half is equally as weak to the dsnuts/cash allure lol! So you opted try out the open set. Looking forward to your impressions!

 

Not even, i just succumbed to my own cursed curiosity. You are still the weaker half, WAYNE!!!biggrin.gif 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashNotCredit View Post

By the way, Wayne, isn't your primary reasoning for not getting the EFi now irrelevant since they've been proven to be semi-open? biggrin.gif

(Kidding!)

It's official, Cash is the new Ds but with more trollin' tendencies. We need to fear for our dear lives.

post #6575 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

It's official, Cash is the new Ds but with more trollin' tendencies. We need to fear for our dear wallets.

FTFY.

post #6576 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashNotCredit View Post

FTFY.

haha, thanks for that mate! You'll knew what i meant. But it's head-fi after all, they were warned when they signed that dotted line for that forum account, you know how the slogan goeswink_face.gif...............................................


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/27/13 at 8:59pm
post #6577 of 32862

With my "new Nuts" status, I think I should hype some more. xD.

One thing I love about the EFi 82 MT, one that I haven't mentioned yet, is how well their signature works with all genres of music.

I can get head-shaking bass in hip-hop and electronica (in songs that call for it), then switch up and listen to Mumford and Sons (folk) and Il Volo (opera, minus the fat ladies) or Esperanza Spalding (jazz) and have it sound just as good. I honestly don't know how these things do it.
I think that this is the effect of having very little bass-roll off. Whatever it is, I like it!
 

post #6578 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashNotCredit View Post

By the way, Wayne, isn't your primary reasoning for not getting the EFi now irrelevant since they've been proven to be semi-open? biggrin.gif


(Kidding!)

 


Edited by waynes world - 1/28/13 at 10:19am
post #6579 of 32862

Does this count as cyberbullying? Maybe so.

Remember Head-Fi's #1 motto (well, it should be at least): Resistance is futile!

post #6580 of 32862

For those that want those Somic MTs looks like they are back in stock on ebay.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Somic-EFI-82MT-3-5mm-Stereo-Headphone-for-Computer-Laptop-DJ-headsets-/221183006919?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item337f88d8c7

post #6581 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

For those that want those Somic MTs looks like they are back in stock on ebay.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Somic-EFI-82MT-3-5mm-Stereo-Headphone-for-Computer-Laptop-DJ-headsets-/221183006919?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item337f88d8c7

how much is the shipping fee? it doesnt appear

post #6582 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

how much is the shipping fee? it doesnt appear

FREE!!!

 

"Shipping:
FREE ePacket delivery from China | See details
See details about international shipping here.  
 
Item location:
SHENZHEN, China
 
Ships to:
United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan See exclusions "
post #6583 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

FREE!!!

 

"Shipping:
FREE ePacket delivery from China | See details
See details about international shipping here.  
 
Item location:
SHENZHEN, China
 
Ships to:
United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan See exclusions "

 

SF is gonna buy three pair......just in case!  biggrin.gif

post #6584 of 32862

The eBay seller raised the price by about $6 since I last checked an hour ago... probably saw this thread. evil_smiley.gif

post #6585 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

FREE!!!

 

"Shipping:
FREE ePacket delivery from China | See details
See details about international shipping here.  
 
Item location:
SHENZHEN, China
 
Ships to:
United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan See exclusions "

 

Yes free shipping! And I can vouch for this seller. I purchased the Somics on 1/15/2013 and received them on 1/23/2013, very quick indeed. But yes, the price has gone up... :(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153