Now I'm burning mine with a special track which found in russian audiophile forum. Tara Labs Cascade noise burn-in disc. I'll tell if there will be any difference.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 11/18/16 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well im still waiting for my isurus, and have a wide array of tips.
Be interesting how they stack up, seem to be a lot of threads about folk not being happy with their iems at all lately.
Im quite patient, so will have to load up one of my clips with as much music as i can for the lengthy burn in.
I will be giving them a trial run soon as i get the things of course.
lol. Good point
I'm thinking those that are posting their displeasure, aside from the sibilance, aren't okay with the sound signature of the Tt's. I don't have any probs aside from the sibilance issue, which should die down after further burning/use. I'm patient. These should complement the more bass centric Monster Turbines I have. IMO, these hit above their weight at $25/35.
I concur. My pair has about 40hrs of burn in, and the sibilance has improved a fair bit. As Dsnuts said, the isurus is superior to the 8320. Just be patient and let the drivers (and your brain) adjust.
For me it is more of a convenience thing, I like listening to my music while I am commuting to and from work and while I would love to have my D2000 on my head while I cruise down the street. I think the police might have a different take on that. Also while working out.. There is a guy at my gym that uses his Bose sound isolating headphones. I have no idea how anyone can workout with full sized or even supraaural cans in their head. I don't know about you guys but I actually sweat and the last thing I would want on my headphone is sweat.
My cheapo koss buds do the job just fine plus the only thing I listen to is espn while working out anyway and not too many will be doing any type of serious listening while working out so that is the best uses for my iems..Full sized phones are more suited for critical listening imo. It is astonishing to me how close if not better iems can get to full sized cans in sound though.
I will do one better and clearly say it. .For the cash iems are actually a better value in SQ. For example these Philips SHE3580s. These cost $10 or less and yet I have nothing in a full sized headphone that can touch their acoustics at that price. Heck they beat out many of the Budget fi mid $50- $100 in SQ easily. So the real bang per buck imo is in the iems and not full sized cans.
Edited by Dsnuts - 1/2/12 at 2:11pm
Those look like newly painted SHE9550s the ones I just sold.. I bet they sound the same too. The only difference is it looks like they are using mesh for cord instead of rubberized. Mistake as many a review say microphonics just ruin any type of good sound you get from it. It isn't just one or two review either it is all of them. They all say the microphonics just kills these things. .You can try one out if your curious but the housing design looks exactly like the SHE9550 which is a bassier Philips. That would be a downgrade in sound compared to the SHE3580. Though I can't confirm this as I haven't heard the Oneil ones. These look nicer but I bet the sound is the same. The sound on the SHE9550 wasn't terrible but the SHE3580 is superior in every way to these. The bass is big and bloaty with mediocre mids and highs. I found myself grabbing the SHE3580 over the SHE9550 every time. I would wait a bit as I have 3 Philips on order. I will let you guys know how the other ones sound compared to the SHE3580 which is definitely Philips best sounding earphone for now.
Edited by Dsnuts - 1/2/12 at 6:58pm
It would be kinda hilarious if this is the problem everyone is having.
- The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 8 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 27 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 28 seconds ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 35 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 2 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Is there a meaningful limit to resolution? Optics analogy to Audio 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear