Now I'm burning mine with a special track which found in russian audiophile forum. Tara Labs Cascade noise burn-in disc. I'll tell if there will be any difference.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 11/18/16 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
What a great headphone! Disclaimer: at my house to get any head time at all, you've got to match up with the Sennheiser HD800, PSB M4U 1, Klipsch Status, HiFiMan RE-262, and others. In short, the...
Accutone Pisces Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Accutone for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/828002/accutone-pisces-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: ...
Disclaimer: This review was originally published at http://headflux.de/inear-prophile-8 on September 24, 2016 in German. We've been invited by InEar to test the prototype for the purpose of writing...
Apple is really doing it: they're taking a brand that has the dominant marketshare in the headphone marketplace despite having had subpar audio quality, and greatly improving it while adding...
I would like to thank Ken from Campfire Audio for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Introduction ALO Audio has been an established name in the industry for...
The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well im still waiting for my isurus, and have a wide array of tips.
Be interesting how they stack up, seem to be a lot of threads about folk not being happy with their iems at all lately.
Im quite patient, so will have to load up one of my clips with as much music as i can for the lengthy burn in.
I will be giving them a trial run soon as i get the things of course.
lol. Good point
I'm thinking those that are posting their displeasure, aside from the sibilance, aren't okay with the sound signature of the Tt's. I don't have any probs aside from the sibilance issue, which should die down after further burning/use. I'm patient. These should complement the more bass centric Monster Turbines I have. IMO, these hit above their weight at $25/35.
I concur. My pair has about 40hrs of burn in, and the sibilance has improved a fair bit. As Dsnuts said, the isurus is superior to the 8320. Just be patient and let the drivers (and your brain) adjust.
For me it is more of a convenience thing, I like listening to my music while I am commuting to and from work and while I would love to have my D2000 on my head while I cruise down the street. I think the police might have a different take on that. Also while working out.. There is a guy at my gym that uses his Bose sound isolating headphones. I have no idea how anyone can workout with full sized or even supraaural cans in their head. I don't know about you guys but I actually sweat and the last thing I would want on my headphone is sweat.
My cheapo koss buds do the job just fine plus the only thing I listen to is espn while working out anyway and not too many will be doing any type of serious listening while working out so that is the best uses for my iems..Full sized phones are more suited for critical listening imo. It is astonishing to me how close if not better iems can get to full sized cans in sound though.
I will do one better and clearly say it. .For the cash iems are actually a better value in SQ. For example these Philips SHE3580s. These cost $10 or less and yet I have nothing in a full sized headphone that can touch their acoustics at that price. Heck they beat out many of the Budget fi mid $50- $100 in SQ easily. So the real bang per buck imo is in the iems and not full sized cans.
Edited by Dsnuts - 1/2/12 at 2:11pm
Those look like newly painted SHE9550s the ones I just sold.. I bet they sound the same too. The only difference is it looks like they are using mesh for cord instead of rubberized. Mistake as many a review say microphonics just ruin any type of good sound you get from it. It isn't just one or two review either it is all of them. They all say the microphonics just kills these things. .You can try one out if your curious but the housing design looks exactly like the SHE9550 which is a bassier Philips. That would be a downgrade in sound compared to the SHE3580. Though I can't confirm this as I haven't heard the Oneil ones. These look nicer but I bet the sound is the same. The sound on the SHE9550 wasn't terrible but the SHE3580 is superior in every way to these. The bass is big and bloaty with mediocre mids and highs. I found myself grabbing the SHE3580 over the SHE9550 every time. I would wait a bit as I have 3 Philips on order. I will let you guys know how the other ones sound compared to the SHE3580 which is definitely Philips best sounding earphone for now.
Edited by Dsnuts - 1/2/12 at 6:58pm
It would be kinda hilarious if this is the problem everyone is having.
- The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 39 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 4 minutes ago
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear