or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1636

post #24526 of 32858
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

+1

 

I had a mixed impression when I first heard it, as did danny.

 

But dang is it awesome!


No mixed impression from me. If these open up like I think they are going to with burn in..These are going to be something else. My initial thoughts here.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/712460/new-audio-technica-ckr-series-ckr10-ckr9-ckr7/315#post_10551576

post #24527 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 


No mixed impression from me. If these open up like I think they are going to with burn in..These are going to be something else. My initial thoughts here.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/712460/new-audio-technica-ckr-series-ckr10-ckr9-ckr7/315#post_10551576

Was the treble to your liking?

 

I shouldn't have included danny in the earlier post. I just wanted to state that the treble is what left me mixed.

 

Other than that, it was great. :)

post #24528 of 32858
Thread Starter 

I don't find the treble lacking or rolled off too early or anything like that.. These had somewhat delicate treble on open listen but has gained in some body and fullness since. Danny told me he hear more treble presence on the 2nd day of burn in so I can sense these will open up in sound more so with burn in. So not a final conclusion on the sound but so far. Yes I am very impressed..

post #24529 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

Excellent info @ericp10! And "JVC Spiral Dot tips are magical with the KEF M200"? Hmmm!

I need to get them for my M200.  My issue with M200 is that they are too bassy!  I'm currently using V-moda Bliss 3.0 tips that you recommended, which are indeed better than stock.

post #24530 of 32858

ive come full circle, and im back to my ASG-2.  Trying to uncover the difference between asg2 and 2.5.....really waiting on possible upgrade for a version where the bass leans more to sub bass than mid.

post #24531 of 32858

 

 

Amazing through the PHVI (connected to the DX50)!!!

post #24532 of 32858

Okay, try as they may, the JVC Spiral Dot tips can't pull the clarity level up on the CKS100 and FXZ100 to equal the FX850. Both of those are still quite good sounding earphones to my ears, but not on the level of the FX850. Then I realize how much more detail is coming through the FX850 and the PHVI headphones. Just wow!


Edited by ericp10 - 5/16/14 at 5:49pm
post #24533 of 32858
Yuuuuuup😎...those tips plus the tenores is end game for me 😁😘...bye bye head-fi now just need my x7😅
post #24534 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Yuuuuuup😎...those tips plus the tenores is end game for me 😁😘...bye bye head-fi now just need my x7😅

 

So how many more Tenores are you buying?

post #24535 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

Okay, try as they may, the JVC Spiral Dot tips can't pull the clarity level up on the CKS100 and FXZ100 to equal the FX850. Both of those are still quite good sounding earphones to my ears, but not on the level of the FX850. Then I realize how much more detail is coming through the FX850 and the PHVI headphones. Just wow!

do the Spiral Dot tips fit the FZX100? also, let's say a Large on these would be same as a Large on the FXZ100 stock tips? thinking of buying a box to try. thanks. 

post #24536 of 32858
The spiral dot tips fit everything I put them on 😊...makes everything more coherent 😋
post #24537 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Yuuuuuup😎...those tips plus the tenores is end game for me 😁😘...bye bye head-fi now just need my x7😅

What about the Tralucent Ref 1 mate!

post #24538 of 32858
Yes , but I ain't paying $1660+$1100 😵...it'll. Be a gift so yes I'll take it fo fweeee😋
post #24539 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by nehcrow View Post

What about the Tralucent Ref 1 mate!

More interested in the Noble Kaiser10 with Waynes Proton balanced cable ran out of the AK240. :drool:
Edited by Exesteils - 5/16/14 at 10:06pm
post #24540 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Yes , but I ain't paying $1660+$1100 😵...it'll. Be a gift so yes I'll take it fo fweeee😋

Pfffft, who needs the uber cable

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153