or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1627

post #24391 of 32858

True, but then again the Tenore is a better phone than both so I don't know why anyone would bother paying 17 times the money for the KAEDE lol 

post #24392 of 32858
I am getting the sui but what happened to the thread its dead😞
post #24393 of 32858
Did I hear the tenore is better....how so if I may ask😊
post #24394 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post

True, but then again the Tenore is a better phone than both so I don't know why anyone would bother paying 17 times the money for the KAEDE lol 

I prefer the Doppios but I do agree, they were good back a year or so, not so much now.
post #24395 of 32858

Idsynchrono-24, how is that DITA doing in your lineup of IEMs btw? Do you think it's worth the $650?

post #24396 of 32858
Mochill: 
 
Much more even FR, similar level of detail retrieval but with none of the harsh peaks of the Ocha phones. The Tenore is revealing without partaking in any treble tomfoolery. Similar sense of space/depth (the Tenore is frankly huge sounding). Costs 17 times less lol. Real talk though, the Tenore is one of the best phones I've ever heard and I can't actually nitpick a thing about its sig. The only phones I'd take over it are the DITA and the FX850. The former cause it's most similar to the Tenore but with greater note weight and better imaging (be aware of diminishing returns here) and the latter cause I really enjoy the mids to high tone. The DITA is my favorite phone at the moment, but when the Tenore costs what it does, mental gymnastics are in order to justify keeping the rest of my stuff around. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by akarise View Post
 

Idsynchrono-24, how is that DITA doing in your lineup of IEMs btw? Do you think it's worth the $650?

 

I absolutely love the DITA, and I think it's a bargain compared to other so called TOTL phones. I'd always recommend someone to check out the Tenore before the DITA just due to the price disparity, but if you have the scratch, it's worth taking the plunge. It's my favorite phone at the moment FWIW. Any questions please PM 

post #24397 of 32858
Then it seem I must buy them😢😅
post #24398 of 32858
Thread Starter 


These tips fellas are the best tips on the planet as far as I can tell. Before these I would have said the UE tips was the best but they have been dethroned.. For guys that own multiple earphones these tips are completely worth the cost to import from Japan..

post #24399 of 32858
Huh, I never noticed that those tips actually had spiral dots on them. Pretty cool. I kinda just chucked the stock FX850 tips aside. Gonna revisit them and see what they're like now that I see that they're some kinda new design
post #24400 of 32858
Thread Starter 

All three models accompany a "spiral dot ear piece," which the inwall dimples diffuse the reflection in the ear piece. This causes the degradation of sound quality -- to achieve cloudless, clear sound. Moreover, they also accompany a softly fit and low rebound ear piece. Only "HA-FX850" employs MMCX terminal to support removable code.

 

This is a quote from a FX850 launch ad.. Just for fun I threw on these tips on my other phones and noticed an immediate improvement even over my UE tips. I had to get a few boxes of them as they were recently released in Japan. A bit spendy just for tips but completely worth it for multiple earphones.. Especially the detailed type.

post #24401 of 32858

Yes, those tips add weight to earphones like the TE-05 (add weight to the sound), making it sound even more heavenly! I have them sitting at Tenso waiting for me to dispatch them out. I haven't yet because I've been debating about adding something else to my order, but I think I'll go ahead and let these come on home to me now. And Ds is right, they do dethrone the UE900, which I love a lot. I'm not quite sure, however, they're better on the Sony H3 than the UE900 or Sony hybrids.

post #24402 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

Yes, those tips add weight to earphones like the TE-05 (add weight to the sound), making it sound even more heavenly! I have them sitting at Tenso waiting for me to dispatch them out. I haven't yet because I've been debating about adding something else to my order, but I think I'll go ahead and let these come on home to me now. And Ds is right, they do dethrone the UE900, which I love a lot. I'm not quite sure, however, they're better on the Sony H3 than the UE900 or Sony hybrids.

Do you prefer them over the UE900 tips on the IM70?
post #24403 of 32858

Hows the isolation on the FX750/850?

post #24404 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 

All three models accompany a "spiral dot ear piece," which the inwall dimples diffuse the reflection in the ear piece. This causes the degradation of sound quality -- to achieve cloudless, clear sound. Moreover, they also accompany a softly fit and low rebound ear piece. Only "HA-FX850" employs MMCX terminal to support removable code.

 

This is a quote from a FX850 launch ad..

Degradation of sound quality?

post #24405 of 32858
Thread Starter 

If you read the rest of the sentence that is what it does.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153