or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1612

post #24166 of 32887

Oh for all geek mofos out there based on the numbers is the geek 720 like 1/3 or 2/3s more powerful amp wise compared to the 450s??? And the 1000 is twice as powerful as the 450s??? Just curious about exactly how much more power each are, cuz of the numerous options.

 

Thanks in advance!!!

post #24167 of 32887

Yeah my issue isn't as much to do with budget (Budget isn't sky high obviously) but finding the right pair of IEMs that are comfortable and sound great.

post #24168 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post
 

Yeah my issue isn't as much to do with budget (Budget isn't sky high obviously) but finding the right pair of IEMs that are comfortable and sound great.


You just gotta take the plunge man as I get the feeling you're gonna be here in a few months time still deciding which IEM to pick if you don't.

post #24169 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterDLai View Post

 

Quick comparison between the KC06 and M200 when you have the time? :)

 

Will do for sure - I'm interested as well..

post #24170 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post
 

Yeah my issue isn't as much to do with budget (Budget isn't sky high obviously) but finding the right pair of IEMs that are comfortable and sound great.

 

If you were me, and if you had a Colorfly C3 and C&C BH amp, you would be getting the KC06. No brainer. Very small, light, well built, comfortable (either worn down or over ear). And they sound much better than great. Slam. Dunk.

post #24171 of 32887

I'm having one of those moments hearing the FX850 through the Schiit Vali hybrid tube amp. Just wow!! This amp (and DAC) is taking an already great iem through the roof!! The sound is just blowing me away!! Amazing!


Edited by ericp10 - 4/30/14 at 7:09pm
post #24172 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

If you were me, and if you had a Colorfly C3 and C&C BH amp, you would be getting the KC06. No brainer. Very small, light, well built, comfortable (either worn down or over ear). And they sound much better than great. Slam. Dunk.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

I'm having one of those moments hearing the FX850 through the Schiit Vali hybrid tube amp. Just wow!! This amp (and DAC) is taking an already great iem through the roof!! The sound is just blowing me away!! Amazing!

 

Mackem, if you were me, and if you had $400 floating around, you would be getting the FX850. No brainer. Very beautiful, woodie, well built, comfortable (either worn down or over ear). And they sound completely phenomenal. Slam. Dunk. 

:beerchug:

post #24173 of 32887
DO IT!!!!!!^😁😂
post #24174 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

DO IT!!!!!!^😁😂

 

Yes, do it Mackem! :)

post #24175 of 32887
^YOU TOO😂
post #24176 of 32887
Yes yes. All empirical data - inclusive of your never faltering hype - leads me to believe that these would not dissapoint!
post #24177 of 32887
Now!!😊
post #24178 of 32887
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Yes yes. All empirical data - inclusive of your never faltering hype - leads me to believe that these would not dissapoint!

If you make mochill sad....

 

 

 

 

 

your ostrys would be too :(.

post #24179 of 32887
Lol - wouldn't want to do that!
post #24180 of 32887

Hello I was recently pointed to here. Can people give some feedback on the best sounding in-ear headphones for $100 or under. Thank you.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153