or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1541

post #23101 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

 

 

True, but it's much better with these new JVC tips that came with the FX850. And these tips are suppose to go on sale as separate items next month. Some of the best silicon tips I've heard. I put them up their with the UE900s. 

Nice! Okay, so isolation can be fixed on the fostex, and possibly improved on the im-02s..interesting..

 

then the SQ is the difference between the two. That and if you hate plastic and rather have aluminum housing, lol.

post #23102 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

http://kakaku.com/item/K0000585203/

 

about $150 in japan. BenF, doctorjazz, or someone else who used this service may help you out on the process of ordering it when it becomes cheaper.

 

Right now it is $20 more than the doppios, but you do get a removable cable, in case people worry about destroying their iems by accident. The Fostex are also the same price, so YMMV! Though I've read that the fostex isolation is okay, not really good. The im-02s isolation is decent, it is passable imo.

 

yeah, removable cable is a BIG plus and they should be much better overears compared to the Doppio...I think this might be a pretty good upgrade to my Sony XB90EX in terms of sound and comfort...

post #23103 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post
 

 

yeah, removable cable is a BIG plus and they should be much better overears compared to the Doppio...I think this might be a pretty good upgrade to my Sony XB90EX in terms of sound and comfort...

just like the doppios, these will have good bass levels despite being a ba iem. Happy shopping! You have three options, doppios, im-02s, and fostex. :evil:

post #23104 of 32875

Might purchase the Doppios soon. Looking for a really good set of BA universal phone.  

post #23105 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahaluu View Post
 

WILL purchase the Doppios soon. Looking for a really good set of BA universal phone.  

:veryevil:

post #23106 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

Not interested in the H300 at this point.

TE-05 is a beast at about $150 to $200.

 

...but you will want the DN-2000 which is coming very soon!!! Like what the DN-1000 does for guitars the DN2K does that for everything, every voice, every instrument.

HYPE!!!!:wink_face: 

post #23107 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post
 

 

...but you will want the DN-2000 which is coming very soon!!! Like what the DN-1000 does for guitars the DN2K does that for everything, every voice, every instrument.

HYPE!!!!:wink_face: 

 

So they sent you an advance? Tell us more jant71... I still doubt I buy it since the H3, FX850, Cardas, V, and TE-05 (and Doppio) pretty much fulfill all of my various signatures needs in a universal.

post #23108 of 32875
The fx850 is my dream iem so no need for more biggrin.gif
post #23109 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

The fx850 is my dream iem so no need for more biggrin.gif

:beerchug:

post #23110 of 32875
Just need to buy the pono music player and I'm done biggrin.gif
post #23111 of 32875
beerchug.gif
post #23112 of 32875

You know for the longest, my special $200 mark earphone was the M200 (beating everything else up to that price point in my opnion).Well now, I have to put the TE-05 in a virtual tie. Please don't ask me to compare because they don't sound alike at all (M200 is warmer), But they're both are great, clear, and detailed. The M200 will have more bass, but the TE-05 is not bass shy by a long shot. It has plenty of bass (sub bass too). I will say TE-05 is more of your reference earphone though.

 

 

I don't include the Heaven V because technically it's more than $200 (although you can find for about on sale Amazon Japan nowadays). But the FX850 is on another level, and I really hate comparing earphones nowadays. I just rather say if I like it or not and describe the signatures as best as I can. Yes, I have made comparisons recently, but I'm really trying to get away from that. 

post #23113 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Just need to buy the pono music player and I'm done biggrin.gif

Thanks, didn't even know this was a thing. Was looking for a DAP and this looks pretty cool.
post #23114 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post
 

 

...but you will want the DN-2000 which is coming very soon!!! Like what the DN-1000 does for guitars the DN2K does that for everything, every voice, every instrument.

HYPE!!!!:wink_face: 

 

Nope, Eric, they ain't sending me nothing. DUNU and I are not speaking. I didn't follow their rules(stick to their pricing schedule) and sold DUNU my way cause I wasn't getting stuck with stock cause TBH, their first round of models were a bit overpriced for the SQ they brought(outside of the Trident) so I priced them more fair when they weren't moving and people got a better deal and I got more steady sales(as opposed to none) and a bit of profit. They just didn't get the US market for their stuff back then.

 

Just trolling a bit and obviously hold no grudge against DUNU or I wouldn't mention them. Haven't heard a DUNU in a long time though and not even sure if I will hear another.  So, obviously have no idea what the DN2K sounds like. 


Edited by jant71 - 3/13/14 at 1:40pm
post #23115 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post
 

 

Nope, Eric, they ain't sending me nothing. DUNU and I are not speaking. I didn't follow their rules(stick to their pricing schedule) and sold DUNU my way cause I wasn't getting stuck with stock cause TBH, their first round of models were a bit overpriced for the SQ they brought(outside of the Trident) so I priced them more fair when they weren't moving and people got a better deal and I got more steady sales(as opposed to none) and a bit of profit. They just didn't get the US market for their stuff back then.

 

Just trolling a bit and obviously hold no grudge against DUNU or I wouldn't mention them. Haven't heard a DUNU in a long time though and not even sure if I will hear another.  So, obviously have no idea what the DN2K sounds like. 

 

 

Things happen. It's all good jant71....lol  

But I'm not really interested in the DN-2000 at this point.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153