or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1539

post #23071 of 33033
Not interested in the H300 at this point.

TE-05 is a beast at about $150 to $200.
post #23072 of 33033
So unfortunately I had to cancel my IM70 order from Accessory Jack as they had no stock left, with a back order which they would receive in 2 weeks.

Where should I order them from now? Amazon.jp via Tenso or Kakaku?
post #23073 of 33033
So a little googling and this turned up:

http://www.pricejapan.com/front/e_good_info.php?code=1332&category=10

Prices are significantly lower than what was shown on amazon currently, even with shipping. Has anyone tried the site before?
Edited by Exesteils - 3/12/14 at 10:56am
post #23074 of 33033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

So a little googling and this turned up:

http://www.pricejapan.com/front/e_good_info.php?code=1332&category=10

Prices are significantly lower than what was shown on amazon currently, even with shipping. Has anyone tried the site before?

 

Seems more like they just haven't updated the price since it has gone back up already.

post #23075 of 33033

Has anyone tried the Beyerdynamic XP50ie? I bought one this week for $35 and it sound pretty great from my HTC One. Initially they were very bass heavy but that settled down with burning and the treble increased quite a bit. Now they still are a little dark but sound really good driven by my phone. Though, connecting it to my tube amp makes them have too much bass and that messes with the mids and highs. I will try them with the dragonfly DAC but just wanted to see if anyone else has any opinions.


Edited by pat1984 - 3/12/14 at 2:58pm
post #23076 of 33033
I think james444 and maybe Ds mentioned the holographic 3-D nature of the the Fx850. It's outstanding. But if you want a cheaper great earphone (not on the same level as the JVC), the TE-05 is a beast!
post #23077 of 33033
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterDLai View Post

Seems more like they just haven't updated the price since it has gone back up already.

Iinm they take the lowest price from kakaku, and base the entire quotation on that. Thus, my doubt about the site. They even ask for payment upfront so I was wary that they'd just tell you that you need to top-up later on as the items price is higher or other similarly shady stuff like that.
post #23078 of 33033
Yes the te-05 are a beast just like the fx850 😍💕😎😢😭
post #23079 of 33033
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

I think james444 and maybe Ds mentioned the holographic 3-D nature of the the Fx850. It's outstanding. But if you want a cheaper great earphone (not on the same level as the JVC), the TE-05 is a beast!

How do they compare to the M200?... the TE-05 that is

post #23080 of 33033
Both rock!
post #23081 of 33033

ericp10, I was just curious knowing that you owned the ba200's in the past. Which has more bass from memory, the ba200's or the Doppios? 

post #23082 of 33033
Quote:
Originally Posted by nehcrow View Post
 

probably not on the same playing field

 

asg-2 is probably the direction i'm heading in now, unless someone can convice me

Hey nehcrow, check your PM. 

post #23083 of 33033
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

yeah, those are the most interesting to me TBH but they are also the most expensive out of those three... Last I checked they were around 180$-ish... 


btw, vlenbo, could you please link to the pics? thanks smily_headphones1.gif
At kakaku, theyre 150ish.

Also here,sorry for the wait

900x900px-LL-f5b4e1c5_IMGP1759-1.jpeg

900x900px-LL-0e3f6e42_IMGP1765-2.jpeg
post #23084 of 33033
So many decisions to make:

TE-05: Great
DUNU-1000: Great
FX HA-850: Great
H3: Great
Doppios: Great

....time to do a ****load of research.
post #23085 of 33033
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahaluu View Post

ericp10, I was just curious knowing that you owned the ba200's in the past. Which has more bass from memory, the ba200's or the Doppios? 

Initially I thought it was the BA200, but the Doppio actually has more bass between the two, especially sub bass.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153