or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1533

post #22981 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Titanfall... Meh. Tried the beta, the wall-running/parkour stuff is fun, but the Fps aspect wasn't too spectacular. I do like the powercards though lol.

I'm more excited for Dark Souls II and Watch Dogs coming in the next month or so.

+1 I'm such a big fan that I've pre-ordered both the ps3 Black Armour Edition and the pc version. 

post #22982 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

+1 I'm such a big fan that I've pre-ordered both the ps3 Black Armour Edition and the pc version. 

I love that they removed the invulnerability while rolling/interacting. Also, reactive monsters which are non-aggressive until you provoke them. Nice touches
post #22983 of 32897
I do want to steer a bit back on topic... while talking about gaming as well.

I been playing BF4 with my H3 the past few days, while watching a few movies as well (Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Thor: The Dark World, Gravity). The H3 performed EXCEPTIONALLY well.

Finally, and IEM with a spacious enough soundstage to enjoy some gaming and movies.
post #22984 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


I love that they removed the invulnerability while rolling/interacting. Also, reactive monsters which are non-aggressive until you provoke them. Nice touches

Yeah, a lot of the stuff they changed from the first Dark Souls is welcome like the interruptible actions but not unfair coz you can stop them on your own to avoid taking hits. I personally like that they returned to the death penalties like in Demon's Souls coz Dark Souls was easier due to that. Also it's a great idea to be invaded also as hollow coz a lot of people had it a lot easier with Dark Souls - no penalty for being a hollow and not being invaded. Overall it sees that they've actually made the best Souls game to date at least from gameplay standpoint. Also I'm dying to try a dual wield build. 

post #22985 of 32897

Okay, I just have to say this. If you're thinking about spending between $100 to $200 for a pair of earphones, you can't go wrong with either the TE-05, Doppio, M200, IM70 or DN-1000. Search and you will find my various thoughts on each. I will not compare here because really each one I listed has its own unique signature, but all perform way beyond their price points I believe. And it's interesting how the BAs are sounding more dynamic, and the dynamics have the speed like A BA or hybrid. I would have included the Haven V, but unless you really search it's will be a bit higher than $200. I sold my DN-1000 but I still think about its signature. The Doppio, IM70, and TE--05 are really amazing to me. I'm sure they'll still get a lot of time regardless of the great things i'm expecting from the FX850. Right now the TE---05 is doing it for me. 

post #22986 of 32897

Hi guys/gals

 

Out of the following which would you guys say is best for Trance music? Prefer a more fun sound with fast bass.

 

RHA 750s

Yamaha EPH100

Audio Technica CKX9

Monster Gratitudes

Nu Force 700

 

or others?

 

Thanks

post #22987 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

Okay, I just have to say this. If you're thinking about spending between $100 to $200 for a pair of earphones, you can't go wrong with either the TE-05, Doppio, M200, IM70 or DN-1000. Search and you will find my various thoughts on each. I will not compare here because really each one I listed has its own unique signature, but all perform way beyond their price points I believe. And it's interesting how the BAs are sounding more dynamic, and the dynamics have the speed like A BA or hybrid. I would have included the Haven V, but unless you really search it's will be a bit higher than $200. I sold my DN-1000 but I still think about its signature. The Doppio, IM70, and TE--05 are really amazing to me. I'm sure they'll still get a lot of time regardless of the great things i'm expecting from the FX850. Right now the TE---05 is doing it for me. 

Great list ericp! I would also recommend the R3 in that list for people who prefer a more neutral presentation.
post #22988 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post

Hi guys/gals

Out of the following which would you guys say is best for Trance music? Prefer a more fun sound with fast bass.

RHA 750s
Yamaha EPH100
Audio Technica CKX9
Monster Gratitudes
Nu Force 700

or others?

Thanks
havent heard them all but the yamaha is one of my favs at anybprice
post #22989 of 32897
Nice, looking forward to theTE-05. have them on pre-order from B&H, don't know when I'll get them but they sound like they're fine iems. Really do like the DUNU 1K's, though not gotten much listening for a while with the deluge of phones ("it's raining Headphones, Hallelujah!!")
post #22990 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post


havent heard them all but the yamaha is one of my favs at anybprice

A lot of love for them on here thats for sure!

post #22991 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

Nice, looking forward to theTE-05. have them on pre-order from B&H, don't know when I'll get them but they sound like they're fine iems. Really do like the DUNU 1K's, though not gotten much listening for a while with the deluge of phones ("it's raining Headphones, Hallelujah!!")
I will check out doppios and fostex eventually...spent too much lately on fx850, ps4, astro mixamp+vmoda boom mic+fidelio x1 (gaming setup), and have fiio x5 pre order, so I gotta slow down for few
post #22992 of 32897
Also curious about ath im02-4 also
post #22993 of 32897

It seems everyone is getting the FX850 in this thread... :D

post #22994 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 

It seems everyone is getting the FX850 in this thread... :D


Price drop!!!

 

post #22995 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post
 


Price drop!!!

 

 

Wait wait wait.... WHAT!? The price just dropped $50. .... Why? :confused: 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153