or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1412

post #21166 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Yes I'm afraid so frown.gif...but not to worry bigbarinonline is getting them in😎

bigbarginonline sold me a defective AX60. Really mochill? And then sent me several emails - after ebay made them take it back and give me my money back - stating that it was working and they didn't find a problem. The right side had went completely dead, and it shocked me a couple of times before dying. 

post #21167 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post


I'm really curious about the ax35, anyone ready to share some impression?

 

The aX35 and ax30 I should be getting today. So hopefully I can give some real brief first impressions before the end of the work day.

 

And my Heaven V and Fostex TE-05 I'll probably see Friday or next Monday.

post #21168 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

The aX35 and ax30 I should be getting today. So hopefully I can give some real brief first impressions before the end of the work day.

Than you Eric, I'm really looking forward to your impressions on them.
post #21169 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Simpson View Post

What's people's experiences with accessory jack? Any good?


They are reliable, bought from them in the past.

post #21170 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post


I'm really curious about the ax35, anyone ready to share some impression?

They are awesome. Nice deep bass, crisp vocals, nice extended highs with some sparkle, slight V sig. They make a great budget hybrid, and beat out the majority of single BA sets I've tried.

post #21171 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Havi b3c will be carried by bigbarginonline next week and the b3pro is not in production anymore😎

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The B3 Pro is one of the best purchases I've made, and my #1 set. IEMagent also was lucky enough to get the actual Pro, and he ended up selling his Dunu-1k and OM IEP off for them. Tell BBO to yell at Havi to put it in production again.

 

We have made some progress modding the b3c in the Chinese thread. Turns out if you remove the foam and the resistors on the drivers, it opens up the sound quite a bit. Still isn't at the pro level, but I'm opening mine up today to see if all that is needed is a resistor swap to turn the new ones into pros. Wishful thinking, but you never know.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Truth is out...every pistons are fake except the one sold by xiaomi itself....might look genuine but drivers are not beryllium.
but not to worry..bigbarginonline might hook us up with the real ones 😎

The Ibuygou ones are convincing. I will order a set of Pistons directly from Xiaomi to compare.


Edited by bhazard - 2/5/14 at 8:21am
post #21172 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

They are awesome. Nice deep bass, crisp vocals, nice extended highs with some sparkle, slight V sig. They make a great budget hybrid, and beat out the majority of single BA sets I've tried.

Thank you, I appreciate your impression!
post #21173 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The B3 Pro is one of the best purchases I've made, and my #1 set. IEMagent also was lucky enough to get the actual Pro, and he ended up selling his Dunu-1k and OM IEP off for them. Tell BBO to yell at Havi to put it in production again.

We have made some progress modding the b3c in the Chinese thread. Turns out if you remove the foam and the resistors on the drivers, it opens up the sound quite a bit. Still isn't at the pro level, but I'm opening mine up today to see if all that is needed is a resistor swap to turn the new ones into pros. Wishful thinking, but you never know.

The Ibuygou ones are convincing. I will order a set of Pistons directly from Xiaomi to compare.

I really hope the crappy B3 can be turned around. If someone needs photos of its internals, let me know. I have no trouble tearing mine up.
post #21174 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post

I really hope the crappy B3 can be turned around. If someone needs photos of its internals, let me know. I have no trouble tearing mine up.

There are instructions to disassemble in the thread. Remove the foam on the drivers and desolder the resistors and see what you think. Internal pics would be great.
post #21175 of 32910
MEElectronics CC-51 for $30 + shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEElectronics-CC-51-Ceramic-In-Ear-Headphone-/131009775356?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e80ca86fc

post #21176 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post


They are reliable, bought from them in the past.

Do you know if they can mark items at a lower price or as a gift?
post #21177 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Simpson View Post


Do you know if they can mark items at a lower price or as a gift?


They sure can

post #21178 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The B3 Pro is one of the best purchases I've made, and my #1 set. IEMagent also was lucky enough to get the actual Pro, and he ended up selling his Dunu-1k and OM IEP off for them.

Did he post this info or a comparison somewhere?

post #21179 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

Did he post this info or a comparison somewhere?

I posted the impressions of his in the other thread, because I think he's banned.

post #21180 of 32910
HA! IEM didn't seem like a bad guy at all, in fact I liked some of his posts, but I would take any new recommendations from him with a grain of salt. That man has new toy syndrome out the arse. smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153