or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1386

post #20776 of 32875

Go to the ugomark link

 

Click on "This product on taobao.com" link on the right hand side, where the seller details are. Once at the taobao page, hover around the word 所有分类, which means entire product range. A drop down will show the full list of products. Click on B3-Pro.

 

The ones on ugolink posted by Negakinu that translates the product as "Harvey B3 box flavor ie2 dynamic two-unit double -ear headphones hifi professional super- iron Christmas gifts" is actually called B3-c on the original taobao website. 


Edited by cowculator - 1/30/14 at 7:12am
post #20777 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowculator View Post
 

Go to the ugomark link

 

Click on "This product on taobao.com" link on the right hand side, where the seller details are. Once at the taobao page, hover around the word 所有分类, which means entire product range. A drop down will show the full list of products. Click on B3-Pro.

 

The ones on ugolink posted by Negakinu that translates the product as "Harvey B3 box flavor ie2 dynamic two-unit double -ear headphones hifi professional super- iron Christmas gifts" is actually called B3-c on the original taobao website. 

 

Why didn't you tell me this earlier... :p I asked the seller for a possible exchange. Small chance, but who knows. It's a shame really. The Havi B3 I have at home right now looks and feels the part, but sounds like a $10 IEM. :(

post #20778 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowculator View Post
 

Go to the ugomark link

 

Click on "This product on taobao.com" link on the right hand side, where the seller details are. Once at the taobao page, hover around the word 所有分类, which means entire product range. A drop down will show the full list of products. Click on B3-Pro.

 

The ones on ugolink posted by Negakinu that translates the product as "Harvey B3 box flavor ie2 dynamic two-unit double -ear headphones hifi professional super- iron Christmas gifts" is actually called B3-c on the original taobao website. 

Thanks!
So I followed your link and got to this page: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.5.w4002-4437187958.15.ZsJUwl&id=36052562138

 

Hope this is the right item haha

post #20779 of 32875

God bless you. I can only hope. Please dun hold me liable for anything. 

post #20780 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

Listened to the AX35 today. Go get them.
Finally received my Pistons along with the Fiio E12 DIY and MA750.

Guess what? This weekend is so memorable to you... tongue_smile.gif
post #20781 of 32875


TBContd
post #20782 of 32875
Somewhat off topic, but there really isn't any topic here (not completely true, but it's very loose here), did want to tap the collective wisdom here. There are gone Hifiman HE-400 at Amazon for a very good price... Any one know /like /despise these (or other feelings or impressions)?
post #20783 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

Somewhat off topic, but there really isn't any topic here (not completely true, but it's very loose here), did want to tap the collective wisdom here. There are gone Hifiman HE-400 at Amazon for a very good price... Any one know /like /despise these (or other feelings or impressions)?

Like them? I have the HE-500, and they are unreal. The HE-400 at $299 is an excellent buy.

 

I do want to sell mine though (to get the HE-560)

post #20784 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vain III View Post



TBContd

Can't wait for impressions!

post #20785 of 32875
I currently use the he400 for home listening, and absolutely love the sound. At their original price of 400 they were considered to be an excellent value, possibly one of the last headphones before diminishing returns for cost kicks in. They are very much an open phone where sound not only leaks out, but floods. While not necessarily at basshead levels, there is no denying the bass is one of its best features. The main complaint I have about them is the cable is long and bulky, and replacement cables are expensive due to a non standard headphone connection.
post #20786 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

@DannyBai

Nice Heaven V impressions and comparisons!

I always have trouble when people ask if they are better than something else. It's always like, ummm it depends haha. But just listening to them this morning, soooo happy.

For anyone on the fence and wants other than sound info, cables are microphonic but very supple so wearing them down and just loosely looping them over your ear is reaaaally easy and works a charm, because they are flat and are angled perfectly for doing so. There's a picture in the FAD thread... Somewhere.
Thank you! I'm not a fan of doing comparisons or reviews but will try and do what I can when asked.

As for the cable, I'm not a fan of flat cables but FAD has accomplished a very nice flat cable here.
post #20787 of 32875
HE400's are a great bargain at $299 if not wanting for the new ones. I'm not sure I will sell the HE500's for the new series yet.
post #20788 of 32875
I guess the body question is, do I jump in (they are selling some new ones for $299 as wel), or hold off for something like the 5s, or LCD2?
post #20789 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

I guess the body question is, do I jump in (they are selling some new ones for $299 as wel), or hold off for something like the 5s, or LCD2?

 

It's your money.... I say JUMP!!! :D

post #20790 of 32875
:-)
True, it's my money, till I give it away (I try to think of it as doing my part for the economy, adding stimulus)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153