or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1353

post #20281 of 32903

Guys -- Let's tone it down in here.

post #20282 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post
 

Please don't get this thread locked.


Great minds think alike :bigsmile_face:

post #20283 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
 

Guys -- Let's tone it down in here.

+1

 

Just settle it in a pm fellas, we don't want people to lose this thread for personal reasons.

 

and @IEM 

 

good point, but continue that in a pm. Everything is a misunderstanding right now, best to settle it calmly and privately.

post #20284 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
 

Guys -- Let's tone it down in here.

+1 . I know I'm done with this ridiculousness. I'm listening to my DUNU, and having a cup of 'Joe.

post #20285 of 32903

Too much drama for an earphone thread. Everyone needs to step back and relax a bit.

 

The elitism and seriousness needs to stop. I'm pretty sure 99%+ of the people posting here are not Audio Engineers, so posts should be taken as suggestions, impressions, and entertainment at best. To call one person's opinion hyperbole makes the whole thread hyperbole. What makes anyone else more qualified to make that assumption?

 

I doubt many others have designed and built their own speakers here, nor set up the soundboards at major concert arenas, nor play any instruments, but I wouldn't take a stance that i know any better about audio than anyone else either. Those concerts have easily done some damage over time, so someone in their early 20's could have much better hearing. I could pick out a certain frequency by ear where that person cannot though. Both shared opinions give more useful info than just one.

 

More Doppio, Dunu, Piston, and Sony talk, less of the attacks please.

post #20286 of 32903
"Hyperbole - an exaggeration not meant to be taken literally"

Incase anyone was wondering tongue.gif
post #20287 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

Too much drama for an earphone thread. Everyone needs to step back and relax a bit.

 

The elitism and seriousness needs to stop. I'm pretty sure 99%+ of the people posting here are not Audio Engineers, so posts should be taken as suggestions, impressions, and entertainment at best. To call one person's opinion hyperbole makes the whole thread hyperbole. What makes anyone else more qualified to make that assumption?

 

I doubt many others have designed and built their own speakers here, nor set up the soundboards at major concert arenas, nor play any instruments, but I wouldn't take a stance that i know any better about audio than anyone else either. Those concerts have easily done some damage over time, so someone in their early 20's could have much better hearing. I could pick out a certain frequency by ear where that person cannot though. Both shared opinions give more useful info than just one.

 

More Doppio, Dunu, Piston, audio technica, and Sony talk, less of the attacks please.

This is not personal, I'm just a bit disheartened that this wasn't included, great post anyways. :)

post #20288 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillboyPowerhed View Post
 

don't come in here late, defend your friends who were in the wrong, and blame me for this fiasco. Take a deeper breath sir, and go back and read each post. I'm here defending someone who got insulted and dismissed for having valid opinions. I'm done with this argument, but please, refrain from targeting me ahead of the guilty parties. thanks. 

+1

post #20289 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillboyPowerhed View Post
 

don't come in here late, defend your friends who were in the wrong, and blame me for this fiasco. Take a deeper breath sir, and go back and read each post. I'm here defending someone who got insulted and dismissed for having valid opinions. I'm done with this argument, but please, refrain from targeting me ahead of the guilty parties. thanks. 


Am I the only one that thinks this account was created yesterday by another member? The timing is too perfect.

post #20290 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

+1 . I know I'm done with this ridiculousness. I'm listening to my DUNU, and having a cup of 'Joe.

 

I'm delicious. ;-)  Enjoy the DUNU!

post #20291 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

This is not personal, I'm just a bit disheartened that this wasn't included, great post anyways. :)

I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need the IM70 at $88. The less talk I see on them, the more I can accomplish this :)

 

I normally hate the AT house sound, but the way the IM70's are described, they are right up my alley. Balanced > everything to me. I may wait for the Dunu 2k too.

post #20292 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need the IM70 at $88. The less talk I see on them, the more I can accomplish this :)

 

I normally hate the AT house sound, but the way the IM70's are described, they are right up my alley. Balanced > everything to me. I may wait for the Dunu 2k too.

If my re700s get here today, maybe someone will feel like talking about the im70s. In addition to my im02 and eq-5 comparison, maybe..lol.

 

But for you, I'll delay it an hour after I receive them. :)

 

Till then, protect your wallet! Keep it stored in a safe, you might just buy the im70 sooner or later. XD

 

I hope the person who had the havi b3 pro will enjoy them with better burn-in.

post #20293 of 32903
I'm very strongly considering the dunu dn1k myself, but wondering if I should wait just a little bit longer before buying incase something else comes along.
post #20294 of 32903

Sup homies?? Anyone run into a new discovery we should be made aware of?

post #20295 of 32903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post

I'm very strongly considering the dunu dn1k myself, but wondering if I should wait just a little bit longer before buying incase something else comes along.

I'm waiting for the Fostex TE-05 and Auriosonic ROCKETS. Both intrigue me. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153