Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1344

post #20146 of 33071
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

I got mine from inshoes and they are legit ūüėé

Just saw that mochill got his from inshoes and his were legit.  I guess the seller is sending some fakes and some real?

post #20147 of 33071

Got my Pistons.

They smell like chocolate and don't have "L" and "R" marks - must be the real deal.

 

After 12 hours of burn-in, they sound veiled and the bass is muddy.

I am using them with the MH1C tips - what others would you recommend for it?

 

Heads up - the barrel of the Pistons is very wide, perhaps the widest of all my IEMs. If I've known that, I probably wouldn't have bought them.

                   Couldn't keep them in my ears for more than 15 minutes.


Edited by BenF - 1/22/14 at 5:32pm
post #20148 of 33071
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

"I just got my Pistons..Very nice sounding.. The quality of this package is unheard of for the price. But not all that practical as there is no way I am gonna rewind these back on the holder.. I have been listening to my Doppios this morning and I just found my Pistons. On open box these beat so many in ears at 4X this cost..These have a very easy flowing tonality to them which I like a lot. Great find guys.."

 

It seems that it was legit after all!

Vlenbo said he got authentic ones from inshoes , and Chillen also.  Bummer that the seller would start with legit ones and then sell fake ones.

 

I just bought again, this time through ibuygou.  I hope they don't start selling fakes!


Edited by Grayson73 - 1/22/14 at 5:44pm
post #20149 of 33071
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

Looking forward to it drblue!

RENew Official Zero Audio single balance armature stereo headphone ZH-BX510-CS ordered blindly:  unheard, no reviews, no listens yet to these

Thanks DannyBai.  i appreciate all the listening and testing you have done on new phones.

Its my turn to stick out my ears and wallet.  I don't think i can go too wrong with Zero Audio.

i m glad you love those Doppios and look forward to hearing more about their evolution with more listening.

this one should be the "younger brother" of the Doppio or not???

 

Meanwhile, the OM inearpeace hybrids continue to break in and evolve nice detail and good bass, but still kinda thin

and lack impact.  hoping drivers will break in more with current 25 hours burn in on them.  very very clear, linear, no

bass overemphasis. in process....

post #20150 of 33071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

Vlenbo said he got his from inshoes also.  Bummer that the seller would start with legit ones and then sell fake ones.

Maybe they are ALL FAKE!

post #20151 of 33071
^lolz ....but in the mean time my sexciis have been shipped ūüėą
post #20152 of 33071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

Vlenbo said he got authentic ones from inshoes , and Chillen also.  Bummer that the seller would start with legit ones and then sell fake ones.

 

I just bought again, this time through ibuygou.  I hope they don't start selling fakes!

I hope it goes well for you.

And sorry about my quoting mishap. That is actually Ds's comment, not mine. 

post #20153 of 33071

The strange thing about the "rose gold" Pistons from Inshoes is that today, there have been 2 negative feedback for fakes (including mine).  From 12/18-1/21, there were 23 positive feedbacks and 0 negative.  Maybe Inshoes got a bad batch from their distributor.

 

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=inshoes&iid=-1&de=off&interval=0&items=200

post #20154 of 33071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

The strange thing about the "rose gold" Pistons from Inshoes is that today, there have been 2 negative feedback for fakes (including mine).  From 12/18-1/21, there were 23 positive feedbacks and 0 negative.  Maybe Inshoes got a bad batch from their distributor.

 

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=inshoes&iid=-1&de=off&interval=0&items=200

nah. he's just a crook. 

post #20155 of 33071
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbluenewmexico View Post
 

RENew Official Zero Audio single balance armature stereo headphone ZH-BX510-CS ordered blindly:  unheard, no reviews, no listens yet to these

Thanks DannyBai.  i appreciate all the listening and testing you have done on new phones.

Its my turn to stick out my ears and wallet.  I don't think i can go too wrong with Zero Audio.

i m glad you love those Doppios and look forward to hearing more about their evolution with more listening.

this one should be the "younger brother" of the Doppio or not???

 

Meanwhile, the OM inearpeace hybrids continue to break in and evolve nice detail and good bass, but still kinda thin

and lack impact.  hoping drivers will break in more with current 25 hours burn in on them.  very very clear, linear, no

bass overemphasis. in process....

the OM Audio are VERY balanced. 

post #20156 of 33071

for those who say their new "piston" either a) sound terrible b) sound muddy c) sound veiled....YOU GOT JIPPED! That is nowhere near the sound of authentic Pistons, even just out of the box. The bass might be a bit flabby or unruly, but that tightens up with burn in, but as for the other issues...no. They are very clear, with pristine treble, and this is out of the box. 

post #20157 of 33071

Can someone compare those pistons to Zero Audio basso/tenore, please?

:popcorn: 


Edited by 7cents - 1/22/14 at 6:37pm
post #20158 of 33071
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

nah. he's just a crook. 

 

Be careful.. kova4a has that trademarked!

post #20159 of 33071
Quote:
 
  • 100x100px-LS-3744bdf3_avatar-120-10.jpg
  • 332 Posts. Joined 3/2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

I got mine from inshoes and they are legit ūüėé

Just saw that mochill got his from inshoes and his were legit.  I guess the seller is sending some fakes and some real?

+

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by drbluenewmexico View Post
 

Maybe they are ALL FAKE!

 

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

The strange thing about the "rose gold" Pistons from Inshoes is that today, there have been 2 negative feedback for fakes (including mine).  From 12/18-1/21, there were 23 positive feedbacks and 0 negative.  Maybe Inshoes got a bad batch from their distributor.

 

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=inshoes&iid=-1&de=off&interval=0&items=200

^ What if ALL of them were fakes from the start.

 

This would sure make for an interesting psychological exercise in hearing hype.

post #20160 of 33071
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post

Got my Pistons.
They smell like chocolate and don't have "L" and "R" marks - must be the real deal.

After 12 hours of burn-in, they sound veiled and the bass is muddy.
I am using them with the MH1C tips - what others would you recommend for it?

Heads up - the barrel of the Pistons is very wide, perhaps the widest of all my IEMs. If I've known that, I probably wouldn't have bought them.
                   Couldn't keep them in my ears for more than 15 minutes.

Try to wear them over the ear. That worked for me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153