or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1330

post #19936 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

Might have to get hold of some of these Pistons 2.0 if that statement is confirmed by others.

+1» I have to admit that i was about to place the order, pre-xmas last month but there were only few mates who ordered and only handful of positive notes on these besides our bhazard's so i kinda thought to wait for some more impressions to pour from those who ordered them already when they receive it.....else i might have these by now.wink.gif
post #19937 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post


It's 25 -30 days if you got for their free shipping. Pay the shipping ($4 or whatever it is) and get it faster. But I would say www.ibuygou.com is the most legit place to get them (where I got mine from, and yes it took 30 days, but the sound is worth it if you don't want to pay for shipping).

I paid the $8 for Singapore post shipping from ibuygou and it took about two weeks for them to arrive in Norway and this was during the holidays so should probably be faster now. Beware of possibility for delayed shipping due to Chinese new year though.

Edit: I'd rather wait a bit longer and be sure to get the real ones instead of possible get fakes and go through the trouble to get my money back and order a new pair. This would for sure take longer time. Others might be more willing to take the risk though.....
Edited by peter123 - 1/21/14 at 8:35am
post #19938 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post
 

 

Interested in this as well!

 

Also, which is the best model and what are the differences between normal Pistons and Pistons 2.0?

 

I wonder if they're are better in value than the Brainwavz Deltas too, as they seem to be in a similar price-range.

Dewit boi to quote the supreme trollmeister, I've got both and the Pistons are quite a bit better than the Deltas, hurry, hurry now...tally-ho and all that.
I ordered mine from Ibuygou and got them in less than 3 weeks during the holiday season (I'm in Europe).

Opted for the cheapest shipping option which was $2.

 

The Pistons in the eBay UK link you posted look legit if that's what the seller is actually sending...;-)

A bit expensive though...


Edited by razorblader - 1/21/14 at 8:39am
post #19939 of 32875

Double post.


Edited by razorblader - 1/21/14 at 8:38am
post #19940 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post


You need to post more often.

+1 » HM of G.
Edited by Shawn71 - 1/21/14 at 8:48am
post #19941 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

Piston 2 is much better. Differences are shown somewhere, but the driver is the main difference.

 

 

Anything using standard China Post from ANY seller will take 25-40 days. You would need to find a legit seller from China who sends via ePacket, or a legit reseller in your country to get it any quicker. 

 

Chillen seems to have found a legit seller that sends via ePacket from Hong Kong.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillen View Post
 

 

 

edit here you go says free shipping worldwide so you should be good no matter where you are : http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Design-Xiaomi-Piston-Earphones-Pink-ROSE-Gold-Headset-3-buttons-wire-control-/131095112933?pt=Bluetooth_Wireless_Products&hash=item1e85e0ace5

 

Cheers mate they seem legit, I think I'll be ordering them once I've sold my unopened Brainwavz R3s.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


+1» I have to admit that i was about to place the order, pre-xmas last month but there were only few mates who ordered and only handful of positive notes on these besides our bhazard's so i kinda thought to wait for some more impressions to pour from those who ordered them already when they receive it.....else i might have these by now.wink.gif

 

Ah I see, well at this price mate you might as well bite the bullet and crack on with the order! ;)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorblader View Post
 

Dewit boi to quote the supreme trollmeister, I've got both and the Pistons are quite a bit better than the Deltas, hurry, hurry now...tally-ho and all that.
I ordered mine from Ibuygou and got them in less than 3 weeks during the holiday season (I'm in Europe).

Opted for the cheapest shipping option which was $2.

 

The Pistons in the eBay UK link you posted look legit if that's what the seller is actually sending...;-)

A bit expensive though...

 

Haha epic post.

 

My wallet already hates me loads.

 

I guess I'll be going for them and buying via the eBay link that chillen ordered from. They look legit and seller sends via ePacket.

post #19942 of 32875

I also ordered the Piston from ibuygou :) 15-30 days even with the 5€ shipping option unfortunately

post #19943 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

 

I guess I'll be going for them and buying via the eBay link that chillen ordered from. They look legit and seller sends via ePacket.

Congrats,you won't be sorry, I'm listening to them now on my X3. Make sure you burn'em in, they sound good out of the box and get even better burned to a fine crisp (50+ hours). :ksc75smile:

 

The tips are garbage so be prepared to do some tip rolling to get the most out of them. I'm using UE TF10 medium tips, other people like the Sony hybrids with them as well it seems.

post #19944 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post
Cheers mate they seem legit, I think I'll be ordering them once I've sold my unopened Brainwavz R3s.

Good luck with that...the FS forum's been flooded with those, for obvious reasons.

post #19945 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post
 

 

Chillen seems to have found a legit seller that sends via ePacket from Hong Kong.

 

 

 

Cheers mate they seem legit, I think I'll be ordering them once I've sold my unopened Brainwavz R3s.

 

 

Ah I see, well at this price mate you might as well bite the bullet and crack on with the order! ;)

 

 

Haha epic post.

 

My wallet already hates me loads.

 

I guess I'll be going for them and buying via the eBay link that chillen ordered from. They look legit and seller sends via ePacket.

beware of that ebay seller though, he has 5 negative feedbacks all related to the piston earphones, others in here ordered from them and said they are legit but idk i too have not ordered from him yet. some claimed that the earphones they got were counterfit and others claimed they broke in a week. He does also have many positive feedback relating to the phones

post #19946 of 32875
Edit: nevermind.

Edited by journeyy - 1/21/14 at 9:12am
post #19947 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillen View Post
 

yes but 25-40 days is simply ridiculous. even paying 8$ for 15-30 days is crazy IMO

 

edit: the negative feedback of the inshoes seller on ebay are all related to the silver pair (version 1) that he has on sale for $11.


Well, the decision what's more important is up to you of course...

post #19948 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillen View Post
 

yes but 25-40 days is simply ridiculous. even paying 8$ for 15-30 days is crazy IMO

 

edit: the negative feedback of the inshoes seller on ebay are all related to the silver pair (version 1) that he has on sale for $11.

That's the thing though. All $11 Piston v1 are fake. I know because I got scammed with one, and I'm usually EXTREMELY good at determining who is legit and who isn't.

 

If he is willing to stock fake v1 and not know, he is willing to stock fake v2 and not know as well.

 

At least with ebay you'll get refunded from a counterfeit, but no legit seller stocks any Piston for under $19.

post #19949 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

That's the thing though. All $11 Piston v1 are fake. I know because I got scammed with one, and I'm usually EXTREMELY good at determining who is legit and who isn't.

 

If he is willing to stock fake v1 and not know, he is willing to stock fake v2 and not know as well.

 

At least with ebay you'll get refunded from a counterfeit, but no legit seller stocks any Piston for under $19.

I ordered two more Pistons, one from a 15$ ebay seller and one 244 from the ebay shoe man.  i will report back when i get both of them  if can tell any difference between them.

meanwhile, those of you getting Pistons soon, be sure to burn in 60 hrs, thats where they really break in, open up and sing. Listening now to mine

Mark Knopher Privateering album.  tone is almost perfect, guitars delicate and decay nicely, voice spot on. a fine earphone at any price.

post #19950 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillen View Post
 

yes but 25-40 days is simply ridiculous. even paying 8$ for 15-30 days is crazy IMO

 

Yup crazy, but that's just the way it is from China with china post. I've had to wait that long for stuff. If it's something that you are really looking forward to, the wait can be excruciating.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153