or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1327

post #19891 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post

Oh boy even gr07s? So shall i say that beryllium diaphragm and aluminium housings is the game changer against gr07's bio-cellulose diaphragm and plastic shells?

It is right now, might change any moment though wink.gif
post #19892 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


Oh boy even gr07s? So shall i say that beryllium diaphragm and aluminium housings is the game changer against gr07's bio-cellulose diaphragm and plastic shells?

Now that how you hype stuff. For the Pistons to be better than gr07 it means that they are so magical that  they are equal to most $300-400 iems or in other words competing with iems 15-20 times their price.

post #19893 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOs looky we have one of these amongst us.......

... a bit old school hipster, alls he is missing are some beats cans and an iphone. 

I BEG TO DIFFER.

  1. Whoever wears all of that schiit without even haveing a proper color scheme is a total dork.
  2. I like hats, but not schiit like that. I'd rather wear a fedora. :D
  3. What the hell are plucs?
  4. What the hell are STUTTER shades? I re-e-eally don-t se-e wha-t y-ou me-an.
  5. hate bandanas! I'd rather have a banana in my hand than a bandana around my neck.
  6. Uhh...how often do you get to see checkered flannel? You outta your mind?
  7. Not even the largest skinny jeans could fit me. Really.
  8. What kind of camera IS that?! And who the hell takes pictures for his Myspace account anymore? Also, I'd rather write than vlog about my day, thank you very much.
  9. I never tuck my jeans into my shoes. It irritates me. Also, who the f'k does that?
  10. I have absolutely no idea what Vans is; all I know is that they sell sneakers at a small shop beside an Apple store here. Other than that, I wear Nike, Addidas, and Li-Ning shooz.

If I were able to say two words to a guy that wears this schiit, I'd say, "F'k You."

 

The defense rests.

post #19894 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

Now that how you hype stuff. For the Pistons to be better than gr07 it means that they are so magical that  they are equal to most $300-400 iems or in other words competing with iems 15-20 times their price.

Nah dude, the pistons can compete against earphones that are 30 times its price.

 

25*30 = $750 iems. :p Forget Noble 4 and beyond!

 

@beatsguy

 

"I BEG TO DIFFER.

  1. Whoever wears all of that schiit without even haveing a proper color scheme is a total dork.
  2. I like hats, but not schiit like that. I'd rather wear a fedora. :D
  3. What the hell are plucs?
  4. What the hell are STUTTER shades? I re-e-eally don-t se-e wha-t y-ou me-an.
  5. hate bandanas! I'd rather have a banana in my hand than a bandana around my neck.
  6. Uhh...how often do you get to see checkered flannel? You outta your mind?
  7. Not even the largest skinny jeans could fit me. Really.
  8. What kind of camera IS that?! And who the hell takes pictures for his Myspace account anymore? Also, I'd rather write than vlog about my day, thank you very much.
  9. I never tuck my jeans into my shoes. It irritates me. Also, who the f'k does that?
  10. I have absolutely no idea what Vans is; all I know is that they sell sneakers at a small shop beside an Apple store here. Other than that, I wear Nike, Addidas, and Li-Ning shooz.

If I were able to say two words to a guy that wears this schiit, I'd say, "F'k You."

 

The defense rests."

 

1. Beats users. not you of course, lol

2. I agree with that fedora comment, I hope you have the proper attire for it though!

3. I saw people at work who wore Plucs, they basically fill in the ear that they pierced through, like earrings, only bigger piercings...I've seen a guy without the plucs, it was not pretty...

4. Stutter shades ......I don't know!

5. You'll look like an awesome motorcyclist in cartoons though!

6. geeks...maybe?

8. I know, right? I'd rather use a DSLR.


Edited by vlenbo - 1/20/14 at 11:09pm
post #19895 of 32875


SFW, Beatsguy is a neckbeard not a hypebeast.
post #19896 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post

One other trait I find invaluable about the Piston is that I have a lot of RARE thrash metal albums ripped at 192. 

Like what? There's some great late 80s stuff that's largely out of print because those labels don't exist anymore.

post #19897 of 32875
Yup yup😎
post #19898 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillen View Post
 

yeah from all i have read i have found the fx3x to be the best budget basshead IEMs that are as durable as they come. As far as fakes are concerned,  i believe im going to go with the UK seller on ebay they seem to be legit selling over 300 pairs and still having near 100% feedback.

 

Yes, back in the days the Fx3x was my favourite basshead IEM. But from what I've gathered from all these Pistons hype, they might just be better than the JVCs because the latter can be really edgy most of the time especially with poorly mastered recordings. I'm not sure if Dsnuts has the Pistons but if he does, you might wanna ask him for a comparison.

post #19899 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

Nah dude, the pistons can compete against earphones that are 30 times its price.

 

25*30 = $750 iems. :p Forget Noble 4 and beyond!

 

@beatsguy

 

"I BEG TO DIFFER.

  1. Whoever wears all of that schiit without even haveing a proper color scheme is a total dork.
  2. I like hats, but not schiit like that. I'd rather wear a fedora. :D
  3. What the hell are plucs?
  4. What the hell are STUTTER shades? I re-e-eally don-t se-e wha-t y-ou me-an.
  5. hate bandanas! I'd rather have a banana in my hand than a bandana around my neck.
  6. Uhh...how often do you get to see checkered flannel? You outta your mind?
  7. Not even the largest skinny jeans could fit me. Really.
  8. What kind of camera IS that?! And who the hell takes pictures for his Myspace account anymore? Also, I'd rather write than vlog about my day, thank you very much.
  9. I never tuck my jeans into my shoes. It irritates me. Also, who the f'k does that?
  10. I have absolutely no idea what Vans is; all I know is that they sell sneakers at a small shop beside an Apple store here. Other than that, I wear Nike, Addidas, and Li-Ning shooz.

If I were able to say two words to a guy that wears this schiit, I'd say, "F'k You."

 

The defense rests."

 

1. Beats users. not you of course, lol

2. I agree with that fedora comment, I hope you have the proper attire for it though!

3. I saw people at work who wore Plucs, they basically fill in the ear that they pierced through, like earrings, only bigger piercings...I've seen a guy without the plucs, it was not pretty...

4. Stutter shades ......I don't know!

5. You'll look like an awesome motorcyclist in cartoons though!

6. geeks...maybe?

8. I know, right? I'd rather use a DSLR.

WHAT. The Pistons could compete with $750 IEMs? OMG WOW. I love these Pistons so much now. Could they beat over-ears, though? :D
I'd like to know how it sounds against the X1 and H6. Really want to buy those heapdhones for endgame...'nless I get the money for an LCD-2.

 

Also:
1. Aww, thanks. 
2. Don't think I do yet, unless a leather jacket works. Sadly, I don't have a Suit and Tie, so I can't "be on my suit and tie schiit, tie schiit, tie."
3. So plucs are oversized earrings, so to speak. Lol...I don't know if I've the guts to wear one....I'd be scarred for life.
4. I think the picture meant shutter shades, since that's exactly what those shades in the pic were.
5. A bandana would work great in the Wild West, too. 'Specially in red. Wait, red? NOO--Nah, I'm just kidding.
8. I like DSLRs, but I think they're a little unwieldy for everyday use. Unless you're going on a photo trip. My sis is a good photographer...she even did the pics for my Pistons review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vain III View Post



SFW, Beatsguy is a neckbeard not a hypebeast.

FYI I'm younger than you think.

post #19900 of 32875
The Piston are the best Beryllium driver IEM there is. Maybe best sub $100 dynamic IEM, but after that, it begins to fall short. It even falls short to my MMDT. But sub $100? Very close to #1 if not top dog.
post #19901 of 32875
Some of those RARE thrash classics include

1. Bitter End - Harsh Realities
2. Believer - Sanity Obscure
3. Powermad
4. Watchtower - Energetic Disassembly
5. ADX - Weird Visions
6. Iron Angel - Hellish Crossfire
7. Acrophet - Faded Glory

To name just a few of many...
post #19902 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

FYI I'm younger than you think.

Not sure what you mean by this, brah. I thought you were sixteen or something. IIRC I started growing facial hair when I was thirteen. Are you younger than thirteen? Anyways, it was a joke, every time I hear fedora now I automatically think of ****** bags and neck-beards. You don't seem like a ****** bag, so neck-beard was the obviously choice. wink.gifbiggrin.gif
post #19903 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vain III View Post


Not sure what you mean by this, brah. I thought you were sixteen or something. IIRC I started growing facial hair when I was thirteen. Are you younger than thirteen? Anyways, it was a joke, every time I hear fedora now I automatically think of ****** bags and neck-beards. You don't seem like a ****** bag, so neck-beard was the obviously choice. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

LOL. I don't look like I have facial hair yet, althogh there seems to be a grayish part on my nose that looks like a moustache. Also, I'm 14.

post #19904 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post

Some of those RARE thrash classics include

1. Bitter End - Harsh Realities
2. Believer - Sanity Obscure
3. Powermad
4. Watchtower - Energetic Disassembly
5. ADX - Weird Visions
6. Iron Angel - Hellish Crossfire
7. Acrophet - Faded Glory

To name just a few of many...

+1 to Believer and Wachtower, though I prefer Control and Resistance (despite the grating vocals, haha).

post #19905 of 32875

Hi guys! 'just wanna share what I posted in another thread...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post
 

The Havi B3 has finally been shipped and on its way to Australia. Hopefully it'll get here in a week's time.

 

In the mean time, I have started listening to the KEF M200 as part of the Dual Dynamics Trilogy review.

I just got to share my initial findings:

 

The KEF M200's bass response is probably the best I've heard in an IEM. Those who know me are witnesses to my undying love for the H200's bass performance but today I just got to declare that the M200 is better than the H200 in the bass department. The KEF's bass response has got great speed, nice decay, rich/full texture, magnificent layering, and very natural timbre! These are the tracks that I used to evaluate my findings:

  • Metallica - Dyer's Eve
  • Pantera - Domination
  • Daft Punk - Giorgio by Moroder
  • Adele - Rumour Has It
  • Train - Drive By

 

I'm not declaring that the M200 is the best IEM under $250 but it probably has the best Bass Response in this price range.

 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153