or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1319

post #19771 of 32862
I had tothe pistons and am getting another one 😎...and yes they beat the rha750 and s2 and vsonic gr07s 😲
post #19772 of 32862

Yeah Dsnuts, it will get even better with signifcant burn in (like those Doppios did).

post #19773 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

I had tothe pistons and am getting another one 😎...and yes they beat the rha750 and s2 and vsonic gr07s 😲

 

:rolleyes:

post #19774 of 32862
Thread Starter 

The resolution of these Pistons are not bad at all. I do expect them to clean up in sound with burn in..I don't know if they best the current stock of nicer $100 phones but these hang with them and that is silly for a phone this cheap.

post #19775 of 32862

:confused: Here we go again.


Edited by kahaluu - 1/20/14 at 10:51am
post #19776 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbluenewmexico View Post
 

well maybe not "better" than the S2 but more fun perhaps!  S2 more analytical and can be used to her what your sources are putting out and scale up

with amping etc, more revealing  but Pistons more exciting and interesting as you amp them and scale up, not nec. more accurate.

 

Thanks, I was just wondering that since it's better than x4 its price, which means $120, lol. I should have said if it competes with it, thanks! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 

The resolution of these Pistons are not bad at all. I do expect them to clean up in sound with burn in..I don't know if they best the current stock of nicer $100 phones but these hang with them and that is silly for a phone this cheap.

Awesome, thanks for your input. I meant if they compete, not beat.

post #19777 of 32862

dsnuts where did you get your pistons from?

post #19778 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

I had tothe pistons and am getting another one 😎...and yes they beat the rha750 and s2 and vsonic gr07s 😲

 

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahaluu View Post
 

:confused: Here we go again.

 

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

:rolleyes:

^ nuff said.

 

Just sold my gr07 BEs cuz my VSD1s makes my ears just as happy, so Pistons a go go??? Hmmm :popcorn:

 

But since i already resisted the hypes of the RHAs, Monster Grads, Panny Cans, Yammie Cans, etc etc etc i might just have to get back into this hype game, Or continue my streak. :ksc75smile: 

 

 

edit: these might be going LIVE soon, hyped!!!

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/701393/fostex-te-05-japanese-price-release-date-announced#post_10185524


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/20/14 at 11:17am
post #19779 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

 

+

 

+

^ nuff said.

 

Just sold my gr07 BEs cuz my VSD1s makes my ears just as happy, so Pistons a go go??? Hmmm :popcorn:

 

But since i already resisted the hypes of the RHAs, Monster Grads, Panny Cans, Yammie Cans, etc etc etc i might just have to get back into this hype game, Or continue my streak. :ksc75smile: 

 

 

edit: these might be going LIVE soon, hyped!!!

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/701393/fostex-te-05-japanese-price-release-date-announced#post_10185524

I wonder if you'll purchase the fostex before the pistons. :wink_face:

 

Will wait for your impressions if you do. :etysmile: 

post #19780 of 32862
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by donedj View Post
 

dsnuts where did you get your pistons from?


From an ebay link. I think it was iemmagnet that had a link for. It was from this guy but I got mine for $25. He has raised the price since.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Design-Xiaomi-Piston-Earphones-Gold-Headset-3-buttons-wire-control-SG-POST-/181294614168?pt=Bluetooth_Wireless_Products&hash=item2a36004698

 

This one is a bit cheaper. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-design-Xiaomi-PISTON-Earphones-pink-ROSE-GOLD-Headset-3-buttons-wire-control-/141157769953?pt=Bluetooth_Wireless_Products&hash=item20dda8a2e1

post #19781 of 32862

Ok so multiple people claim Pistons to be better than MA750? .... I am convinced.

 

Ehm, so guys, why don't you buy Pistons from the official manufacturer page and save yourself troubles getting the fake ones?

 

http://www.xiaomiworld.com/original-xiaomi-piston-earphone-updated-version-brown.html

post #19782 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

Yeah Dsnuts, it will get even better with signifcant burn in (like those Doppios did).

Give them the famous gazillion hours of burn in and the sky is the limit smily_headphones1.gif

Just kidding but yes, these sure are the ones to beat in the budget segment at the moment.
post #19783 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

edit: these might be going LIVE soon, hyped!!!

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/701393/fostex-te-05-japanese-price-release-date-announced#post_10185524

 

Thanks for the link. I had been ignoring them until now. I`ll definitely be waiting for impressions on them before doing anything in the way of further iem purchases.

post #19784 of 32862

What the H3 and I are listening to right now. lol

 

 

post #19785 of 32862

A little Chicago House Music for you (before this Techno stuff) ..

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153