or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1316

post #19726 of 32862

Didn't check thread for 24 hours, missed 175 posts. Crazy people. 

post #19727 of 32862

Doppios increased in price.... :/

 

http://www.amazon.co.jp/ZERO-AUDIO-%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8A%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AA%E3%83%98%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%83%9B%E3%83%B3-%E3%83%89%E3%83%83%E3%83%94%E3%82%AA-ZH-BX700-CD/dp/B00GPB59EA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390202636&sr=8-1&keywords=carbo+doppio

 

$150 now +20 from tenso

 

$170

 

 

IM02s

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOACS-27941  - $180

 

Now it's a hard decision for me to buy the doppios at the moment.. :(

 

*Since I can't buy them at that price....I need to sell my im02s ASAP in case they fall in price*

post #19728 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

By the way, in a few days I'll see the AX30 and AX35. I'm going to resist the FADs and the Im02 for awhile. I do have one FAD tat. Haven't listened to in awhile, the Asagio III (sp). It is a very good basshead earphone.

I'm really intrigued by the ax30/35 so I'll wait in patience for your impressions.

Not much to read about them yet.
post #19729 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

4 days of vacation and I have like 50+ pages to catch up on.

 

Vegas killed my wallet, so no $100+ iems for me in the near future. The AX35 will be it for now unless some other mega IEM under $100 drops.

 

Pistons and Havi were fantastic on the plane ride. The Pistons are the ultimate throw-around $20 IEM.

 

Whoever bought that $15 Xiaomi... come on now. Xiaomi themselves sell it for $16. Its more than likely a fake. Since the seller sold fakes before, it is extremely likely to be a fake.

^ WOW surprised you made it back alive. ;)

 

Good points on those Pistons, still hope for the best for those that ordered though. Don't think it was the guy that are selling the $15 ones that have sold fakes before. It is the "inshoes" ebayer that has sold fake piston 1.0s. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post


I'm really intrigued by the ax30/35 so I'll wait in patience for your impressions.

Not much to read about them yet.

^ Yeppp very much interested in those AX30/35s as well. I have a feeling they will slay these Pistons.

post #19730 of 32862

Where are people ordering the AX35? I see various Chinese options.

post #19731 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

4 days of vacation and I have like 50+ pages to catch up on.

 

Vegas killed my wallet, so no $100+ iems for me in the near future. The AX35 will be it for now unless some other mega IEM under $100 drops.

 

Pistons and Havi were fantastic on the plane ride. The Pistons are the ultimate throw-around $20 IEM.

 

Whoever bought that $15 Xiaomi... come on now. Xiaomi themselves sell it for $16. Its more than likely a fake. Since the seller sold fakes before, it is extremely likely to be a fake.

Most of the posts are useless LOL
But interesting chat on Doppios, Heaven V and the H3...

post #19732 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post
 

Where are people ordering the AX35? I see various Chinese options.

i would like to know as well......

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehcrow View Post
 

Most of the posts are useless LOL
But interesting chat on Doppios, Heaven V and the H3...

touche touche.. ;)

post #19733 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by nehcrow View Post
 

Most of the posts are useless LOL
But interesting chat on Doppios, Heaven V and the H3...

Football is never useless! *sad face*

 

on another note, I listened to the ws99s once again, and I remember why the headphone had so much praise before...

 

the bass man, it's something else..it's refined and thick, meaty and pretty smooth for people to enjoy. Too bad it doesn't have much rumble + impact. :/  And this is a 53mm driver for crying out loud!

 

THe mids are smooth and balanced with the bass, as well as some nice highs, sparkly, but a bit laid back.

post #19734 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

Football is never useless! *sad face*

To an Aussie it is ;) lol

post #19735 of 32862
That inshoes jerk turned down my offer of $21 for the Piston, so I told him to pound salt. Glad I didn't buy for him. I found a true authentic seller

http://bit.ly/1gOqiMM

From reviews and comments on headfi, doesn't seem that Astrotec slay much of anything...though I could be very wrong?

I bought the H1, which is normally retailing for $180, but I got it for $100 open box, and they are the same configuration as the AX-30/35, so I'm hoping the rock my world for the price point and warm sound sig?

I love the Piston, because I can go from the superior DUNU to them, and still enjoy their sound and sonic proficiency, as I'm doing this very moment. What a massive gem for $20.
post #19736 of 32862
And the prices of authentic Piston gold are slowly creeping upwards, much like the MH1C did, and I'm sure it's the same reason prices are creeping up for the Doppios and IM70?
post #19737 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

Football is never useless! *sad face*

 

on another note, I listened to the ws99s once again, and I remember why the headphone had so much praise before...

 

the bass man, it's something else..it's refined and thick, meaty and pretty smooth for people to enjoy. Too bad it doesn't have much rumble + impact. :/  And this is a 53mm driver for crying out loud!

 

THe mids are smooth and balanced with the bass, as well as some nice highs, sparkly, but a bit laid back.


Spot on on those WS99 impressions, and they also lack some intricacy/ complexity in their sound. That was the reason i picked the ES700s over them despite the WS99 was more of my preferred sound siggy due to having more bass quantity/ quality. The crazy sweet mids of the ES700s won me over.


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/19/14 at 11:52pm
post #19738 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


Spot on on those WS99 impressions, and they also lack some intricacy/ complexity in their sound. That was the reason i picked the ES700s over them despite the WS99 was more of my preferred sound siggy due to having more bass quantity/ quality. The crazy sweet mids of the ES700s won me over.

+1, I also favour the es700 for the same reasons, it just does the mids right, not too sharp, not dull, just sweet and rich mids...vocals are forward enough to get your attention, and the re700s are similar to the es700 in that regard, with less bass than it, and more pristine highs, as I found the es700's highs to be lackluster sometimes.. (re700 impressions from a chinese man) The soundstage of the es700 were surprisingly big for a 40mm headphone. The ws99's bass covered up the chance of having a big DEFINED soundstage. The es700s had depth to it, while the ws99 was wide. I hope the re700's soundstage are wider and a bit more 3d than the es700s.

 

Intricate it is, complex is true as well, the mids get the attention, but the highs are also pretty well defined (if only it was a bit more forward), and the bass is pretty good to be honest, with rumble and impact that the ws99s miss out...

 

and it's a 43mm for crying out loud!

 

 

and here's the re700 impressions from the guy himself...

 

http://headphone.zol.com.cn/424/4246026.html

 

 

GOOGLE translate is your friend!

 

 

When I saw the pictures of the brown version, I was aggravated...

 

I wanted the black because it looked cool, but I was torn apart from the brown as well! I saw those pics AFTER I ordered, now it's too late to change to brown.. :(

 

 

I might sell these black ones here for $120 since it goes for $148 in cdjapan with fast shipping.


Edited by vlenbo - 1/20/14 at 12:16am
post #19739 of 32862
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post

And the prices of authentic Piston gold are slowly creeping upwards, much like the MH1C did, and I'm sure it's the same reason prices are creeping up for the Doppios and IM70?

 

I've paid less than $30 for my MH1C and the exact same seller is selling them for $150 now. :D http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SONY-MH1C-SMART-HEADSET-WITH-SMARTKEY-CONTROLLER-FOR-SONY-XPERIA-BLACK-MH1C-/400310297260?

post #19740 of 32862

Lol. But they are still available for cheap from plenty of places.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153