or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1251

post #18751 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMee View Post
 

Has anyone tried these yet (ATH-RE700)??

I was looking for an open headphone so I bought the EP700 but then I saw this so I bought it too. I'm hoping for some impressions. I think I can still cancel the order.  I guess I'll give them a try. They're too perrrty to not give them a chance.

 

That right there is one sexy headphone. How much did you pay for it?

post #18752 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 

Actually I think Wayne is perhaps the strongest willed out of all of us. See he is smart in waiting for a phone to go hyper space, lets a bunch of people buy the phone, wait till the majority agrees on the sound and then he pulls the trigger. That is smart. I need to do more of this myself. But I am weak willed like so many of us.. Weak I say! I want to be more like Wayne.

Or just the poorest haha

I'm sure everyone would like the jump on the hype train right away and get it moving

 

On a side note: I've found solace with an IEM, the Westone 3.
Big deep bass, soundstage, perfect for EDM and going out and about. All I need, brahs

Sure I'd like to try and demo higher end models... 1plus2, TG334, ASG-2, Earsonics etc. but I'm pretty damn content at the moment guys

I'm sure I'd get bored eventually but I don't know, I really love these. At the price of $160 they were pretty damn amazing

Some curiosity about the DN-1000, Doppios though hahah

post #18753 of 32875

After spending the day with my Xiaomi Piston and my X3, I have decided to sell my KEF M200. Through thorough A/B'ing, I just find that this single dynamic driver on this unassuming Chinese unknown has a sound quality that the dual dynamic M200 cannot put enough distance between to justify putting up with their bulky clunky fit, and despite the sublimely warm sound, cannot pull away sonically from this small beryllium driver, so off we go. I'll use the money to save up for some ROCKETS or Doppios? Who knows? My OM Audio IEP's providing that nice change of pace BA sound as well. 

 

Also gonna sell my FiiO amps and the VSonic GR99LE, Samsung HS-330 and Sennheiser CX150. Some budget deals ahead. 


Edited by IEMagnet01 - 1/11/14 at 11:58pm
post #18754 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofamillion View Post


Any certain tips you suggest? I don't really have any other good tips. Maybe the fx40 tips would do? I have noticed the tips are pretty cheap haha

I'm using the Ultimate Ears TF10 stock silicone tips. They are wide bore as not to impede soundstage and yet have a deep set to bring out a nice bass tone. I was using the FXT90 stock wide bore tips (which are very similar to the fx40 tips, so they might work great for you?), then changed to the Ultimate Ears 600 clear silicone tips, but ended up settling on the TF10 grey stock tips. Perfect. 

post #18755 of 32875

i've asked this before but never got a response, but where do you guys buy the tf10 tips?

post #18756 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

Actually I think Wayne is perhaps the strongest willed out of all of us. See he is smart in waiting for a phone to go hyper space, lets a bunch of people buy the phone, wait till the majority agrees on the sound and then he pulls the trigger. That is smart. I need to do more of this myself. But I am weak willed like so many of us.. Weak I say! I want to be more like Wayne.
Me, danny, carlsan, skillet, and Eric have enjoyed the sound of the h-3 so far. Wayne didn't budge!

It's up to you to stop Waynes frugal behavior with his wallet!

@iem magnet

You still didn't try the doppios or im-02s, I think you'll find the highs to be pretty natural!
Edited by vlenbo - 1/12/14 at 1:01am
post #18757 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post


Me, danny, carlsan, skillet, and Eric have enjoyed the sound of the h-3 so far. Wayne didn't budge!

It's up to you to stop Waynes frugal behavior with his wallet!

@iem magnet

You still didn't try the doppios or im-02s, I think you'll find the highs to be pretty natural!

my UE 700 are a dual BA, and they are actually sounding AWESOME with my X3. I had put them up and used them every long while, then I pulled them out to run then through the X3, and what a gorgeous sound I'm hearing. Listened to Karnivool's Sound Awake album and I was immersed. If either of those are anywhere near this?? I'm in. 

post #18758 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
 

i've asked this before but never got a response, but where do you guys buy the tf10 tips?

 

I would also like to know this, and if it is expensive maybe a cheaper alternative. I'm about to jump the hype train, but i have no good tips for it :/

post #18759 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyy View Post
 

 

I would also like to know this, and if it is expensive maybe a cheaper alternative. I'm about to jump the hype train, but i have no good tips for it :/

UE TF10 tips are hard to find. On ebay, people sometimes sell the accessories for the TF10 only, and this is when you can jump on those tips. Just search for Ultimate Ears TF10 on ebay and go down the list. I've owned the TF 10 twice, so I have tips saved up. This is the tip i'm currently using for my Piston 2.0.

post #18760 of 32875

guys, I just found out that I could get  Astrotec AX35 for 100$ shipped straight to me from china. is this a good deal?  I was looking at HAVI B3 this morning and my mouse pointer drifted to another links and soon I ended up looking at Astrotec :D

 

oh, and Astrotec AX30 is something like 75$ shipped.

 

any comments on these iems? why aren't they here, in this thread already?

post #18761 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post
 

guys, I just found out that I could get  Astrotec AX35 for 100$ shipped straight to me from china. is this a good deal?  I was looking at HAVI B3 this morning and my mouse pointer drifted to another links and soon I ended up looking at Astrotec :D

 

oh, and Astrotec AX30 is something like 75$ shipped.

 

any comments on these iems? why aren't they here, in this thread already?

Someone posted the AX-30 for $51.00 on this thread or the Chinese thread, and the AX-35 for the same price, so $100 is steep for that particular model. 

post #18762 of 32875
AX-35 is about $70 shipped on Ugomark.
post #18763 of 32875

thanks guys :)

post #18764 of 32875
The way my UE 700 sound on my X3, I'm definitely interested in the Doppios. If they can sing anywhere close to my UE 700, then I want the Doppios or the Brainwavz B2? Where's the cheapest I can get Doppios shipped to the States? I sold my KEF M200 to a head'fier in less than 4 hours. A record. So the cheapest seller please?
post #18765 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

After spending the day with my Xiaomi Piston and my X3, I have decided to sell my KEF M200. Through thorough A/B'ing, I just find that this single dynamic driver on this unassuming Chinese unknown has a sound quality that the dual dynamic M200 cannot put enough distance between to justify putting up with their bulky clunky fit, and despite the sublimely warm sound, cannot pull away sonically from this small beryllium driver, so off we go.

 

I can relate. I feel the same way about my $30 Sony MHC1 compared to other, much more expensive headphones and in-ears. There's something about the smoothness and musicality of the MHC1 that keeps me coming back for more, despite the clunky and microphonic flat cable. There's something just right about the sound coming out of these. Actually, my new GR07 MK2 has a hard time dragging me away from the MHC1... :)

 


Edited by Negakinu - 1/12/14 at 4:57am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153