or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1242

post #18616 of 32910
One last thing to add, and then I too am done with this business, but that's what I feel he was trying to say, I believe that's what he was trying to say, because it's pretty clear what was being asked. So that's what I got out of it. Now please..on to sharing, new discoveries, and fun + comeraderie . I like that.
post #18617 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

 

+

 

+

 

+

 

+

 

+

 

+

 

+

 

+

 

+

 

+

^

... this clusterfrack is too good to not to get quoted. haha

 

@ Everyone ehhh the nutman was literally, like LITERALLY talkin' about the cyber attack here last night @ head-fi forums, he didn't mean THIS THREAD.  Oh how amazing misinterpertation/ misunderstanding can be/ leads.  LMAO :rolleyes:

 

It is interesting where this led to though, as someone said this thread "is a mess" and you know who you are ;) but the randomness, sometimes nonsensical nature of the hypes, FOTM, etc etc is what makes this thread AMAZING. This is THE DISCOVERY THREAD, so it's like a public commons where everyone should feel welcomed to post whatever they want and it would best if everyone stayed on topic, BUT we ain't androids meng and the random chatter/ banter is what gives flavor to the FOTMs here. :tongue: And regarding the repetitiveness of the posts, it's like ALL circlejerk APPRECIATION THREADs here at head-fi but this thread is just amplified to the tenth power cuz of the amount of material we go through.

 

I thought i was the clown here but you fools just clowned yourselves by getting all worked up over a misinterpertation of the nutmans original post. It is good to see what ya'll really thought though..... cuz it makes for good comedic relief. :bigsmile_face: 

+1000

 

Happy 2014 everyone!

post #18618 of 32910
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

Indian Gypsies? In 2014?

Really?

I'm out of this thread. Done and done and I am not even one.

Late last night I was on headfi and there was literally over 20 posts of random spam from India folk. How do I know it was Indian? Well it was indian language in english..Random spam post from new members that post about divorce to voodoo? Lol.. I reported about a dozen of them..So what I wrote was actual fact and not in any way saying any of you guys are Indian Gypsies.

 

You guys should know better than that. lol.

post #18619 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 

Late last night I was on headfi and there was literally over 20 posts of random spam from India folk. How do I know it was Indian? Well it was indian language in english..Random spam post from new members that post about divorce to voodoo? Lol.. I reported about a dozen of them..So what I wrote was actual fact and not in any way saying any of you guys are Indian Gypsies.

 

You guys should know better than that. lol.

I think we were preoccupied with our doppios, xba-h3s, om audio, im-02s, kefs, b3 pro, and all other iems in our ears that we didn't bother to post with a second thought. :)


Edited by vlenbo - 1/10/14 at 1:56pm
post #18620 of 32910
Oh and +69 and X1000 on what sfwalcer said. Well done...and like I originally said, I figured that's not what DsNuts was referring to. CHEERS!!! Love you all!! *toasting beers gif* if I wasn't on my iPhone.
post #18621 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

Indian Gypsies? In 2014?

Really?

I'm out of this thread. Done and done and I am not even one.

^ ANOTHER VICTIM. YOU GOT TROLLED BAD!!! LMAO : P

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

+1000

 

Happy 2014 everyone!

^ :popcorn: 2014 WE EATING GUD!!! HAHA

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 

Late last night I was on headfi and there was literally over 20 posts of random spam from India folk. How do I know it was Indian? Well it was indian language in english..Random spam post from new members that post about divorce to voodoo? Lol.. I reported about a dozen of them..So what I wrote was actual fact and not in any way saying any of you guys are Indian Gypsies.

 

You guys should know better than that. lol.

^ THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE OG TROLL, TROLLED YOU MOFOS GUD WITHOUT EVEN INTENDING TO. LMAO

 

I NEED TO WATCH MY BACK, CUZ MY CUSTOM TITLE MIGHT BE IN DANGER!!! :triportsad:...... not really. :normal_smile :

post #18622 of 32910
I pulled out my Samsung HS-330s again because of recent praise given to them... And I think they're horrible. The only impression I have is "Bass". Big, fat, boomy bass pretty much sums up the sound to my ears. Detail is laughable. I can't complain since they came with my phone, but I think it's a waste of money to actually purchase these. I'd advise saving that money towards something better.

This thread is getting a tad uncomfortable. Surely people can address their... Grievances with one another over PM. I do think that posts about waiting for shipping are a bit of a nuisance in many threads lately. Considering it seems to be a big deal to so many people, perhaps someone should make a thread dedicated to commiserating over postal service woes. I'm being serious. People obviously want to vent their frustration - which is legitimate in its own right - but it really does water down the on-topic content of threads when every second post is about it.

I'm not trying to tell people what they're allowed to post, it's just courteous to keep to the given topics of threads on forums. Otherwise why do we even bother having different threads? They're for a semblance of organization and direction. It may well actually be useful to have a place where people can find out about postal service difficulties going on at a given time. Just an idea.

Peace, love and music gear, guys smily_headphones1.gif.
post #18623 of 32910
Thread Starter 

If I wrote what I really thought about some of yous I would be kicked out of headfi. Lol. Na It is all good you guys are good. Though for the sake of quality reads lets keep it on the civilized and informative tip..This thread is a microcosm of what is good about headfi. You guys make this thread what it is and I am proud that this is the one thread where anyone can chat about anything that is related to our wonderful hobby.. Just understand that there are many others that read what you write, that is the only thing I ask..

post #18624 of 32910
My sincere apologies Dsnuts but I am a bit disappointed, not with you but Erics post about others. I feel a bit of elitism creeping in the thread and a do as I say attitude towards newer entrants.
post #18625 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

My sincere apologies Dsnuts but I am a bit disappointed, not with you but Erics post about others. I feel a bit of elitism creeping in the thread and a do as I say attitude towards newer entrants.

 

He was just saying that we should limit the "my iem gets here tomorrow" kind of irrelevant posts. No elitism there. I could post about how my iem tips have earwax on them and need cleaning, but I'm not going to ;)

post #18626 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatefulsandwich View Post

I pulled out my Samsung HS-330s again because of recent praise given to them... And I think they're horrible. The only impression I have is "Bass". Big, fat, boomy bass pretty much sums up the sound to my ears. Detail is laughable. I can't complain since they came with my phone, but I think it's a waste of money to actually purchase these. I'd advise saving that money towards something better.

This thread is getting a tad uncomfortable. Surely people can address their... Grievances with one another over PM. I do think that posts about waiting for shipping are a bit of a nuisance in many threads lately. Considering it seems to be a big deal to so many people, perhaps someone should make a thread dedicated to commiserating over postal service woes. I'm being serious. People obviously want to vent their frustration - which is legitimate in its own right - but it really does water down the on-topic content of threads when every second post is about it.

I'm not trying to tell people what they're allowed to post, it's just courteous to keep to the given topics of threads on forums. Otherwise why do we even bother having different threads? They're for a semblance of organization and direction. It may well actually be useful to have a place where people can find out about postal service difficulties going on at a given time. Just an idea.

Peace, love and music gear, guys smily_headphones1.gif.

That only applies to me then. That's how the latest havoc on the xba forum started. The guy was ONLY disappointed in giving his impressions at a later time, which is why he brought it up. It is relevant to talk about the late arrival of an iem if an impression was expected the day it was supposed to be delivered. (a big IMO) Some, like me, just wanted to relate to the guy and forgot the meaning of the post.

 

He didn't get to post impressions on the day of the delivery, so he had to bring it up. That is in rare cases though, but for general, this post, as well as previous ones, are true.


Edited by vlenbo - 1/10/14 at 2:37pm
post #18627 of 32910
My X3 has arrived! Still waiting for my Pistons and my CX150, but that's probably answered in the next hour or so?
post #18628 of 32910
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

He was just saying that we should limit the "my iem gets here tomorrow" kind of irrelevant posts. No elitism there. I could post about how my iem tips have earwax on them and need cleaning, but I'm not going to ;)

Thank you waynes world. Any new discoveries in details with those toys you have to play with buddy? What are you listening with the most nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post

My sincere apologies Dsnuts but I am a bit disappointed, not with you but Erics post about others. I feel a bit of elitism creeping in the thread and a do as I say attitude towards newer entrants.

 

Well gikigill, if that is what you got out of my comments that's really too bad. As I stated to eke, I'm done with it. I've blocked those who can't seem to get it and have become a bit irritating. If you think I, of all people, is acting elitist, then I would certainly suggest you block me. Don't subject yourself to an uppity scoundrel you seem to think I am. Happy listening! :beerchug:

post #18629 of 32910

LOL I just read the last few pages. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Both sides are right. I've stated it before - this has been more of a friendly chat thread for quite a while, so I don't know why eric decided all of a sudden to comment and be annoyed by posts lacking actual impressions or value  - he should have said something a lot longer ago coz it's not like that's something new. And as the thread has been going like that all the people offended by his post are somewhat right as there haven't been any directions who and what he should post and everyone is just going with the flow.

Now, eric is right too, coz honestly as I was a bit behind on the thread and had to go through like 30-40 pages, the posts worth reading could fit 2-3 pages. But as everyone in here is entitled to his opinion and is obviously free to post anything, so is eric free to share his opinion. No, elitism or anything - it's just the truth but I think it's way too late to try to fix this thread and get in any sort of order or try to change the habits of the members posting most often here.

So let's just get back on track with everyone posting whatever he wants and let's not get offended. 

And as this thread also hasn't been about discovering budget gems for a while I should chime in and say that the Noble 4 might be the best universal iem I've heard.

post #18630 of 32910
I had a chance to briefly audition a friend's HS-330 today, and I agree with hatefulsandwich for the most part. The bass is indeed somewhat boomy and overpowering. Though I wouldn't go as far as to say they're horrible, they didn't seem outstanding in any way. They're still above average when it comes to stock headsets for phones, though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153