or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1235

post #18511 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

I guess I'll wait for the hype train to come in before I decide to jump on a single dynamic for that much. Who knows though? I might end up with them at some point anyways. After all...we are head-fi'ers...and that's what we do.


yeah, it's just that the campaign ends february 2nd, i think, so i have to make a choice. hopefully the fostex release date gets announced soon and more impressions come out.

post #18512 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
 


yeah, it's just that the campaign ends february 2nd, i think, so i have to make a choice. hopefully the fostex release date gets announced soon and more impressions come out.

I saw the campaign video, and umm...now I think I want? ;)

post #18513 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

I saw the campaign video, and umm...now I think I want? ;)


yeah, the video was awesome. i'm kinda worried about the fostex because i read they possibly were still tinkering with the tuning and one person's impressions said they were really sibilant.

post #18514 of 32875

Most companies will wait till the last moment to finalize tuning. Looks like Aurisonics is doing the very same thing with the ROCKETS, if you read the appreciation thread. 

post #18515 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

Most companies will wait till the last moment to finalize tuning. Looks like Aurisonics is doing the very same thing with the ROCKETS, if you read the appreciation thread. 


yeah, i read but it sounds like they're leaning towards the more neutral tuning which works for me. but from what i read of the fostex's tuning (at least the one they had at canjam) it sounds really ideal too. decisions, decisions.

post #18516 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
 


yeah, i read but it sounds like they're leaning towards the more neutral tuning which works for me. but from what i read of the fostex's tuning (at least the one they had at canjam) it sounds really ideal too. decisions, decisions.

I kinda like the ROCKETS now, and I'm glad you pointed them out to me, but the Fostex....hmmm...UGH!! I hate this sometimes.

post #18517 of 32875

My OM Audio IEP's are freakin' fantastic too...since they are balanced, and just have such an engaging detailed sound. 

post #18518 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

My OM Audio IEP's are freakin' fantastic too...since they are balanced, and just have such an engaging detailed sound. 

 

Sounds like the Brainwavz Delta description.

 

Ohh snap! :p

post #18519 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

Sounds like the Brainwavz Delta description.

Ohh snap! tongue.gif
post #18520 of 32875
Hey Eric I have a question for you. If You Still Have The Fxz Series Headphone, And The Kef m200, Could You Please Compare The bass on those the the xba h3? I'm looking to pick up a new iem and bass is the most important factor for me.
Thanks.
post #18521 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

 
OSTRY KC06 is a new $65 iem that looks like they can compete eith the moe ss01 . Can be found on bigbargineonline ebay page....hope people's try they out biggrin.gif

already got mine. still didnt have much time to try them

post #18522 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by quisxx View Post

Hey Eric I have a question for you. If You Still Have The Fxz Series Headphone, And The Kef m200, Could You Please Compare The bass on those the the xba h3? I'm looking to pick up a new iem and bass is the most important factor for me.
Thanks.

 

I only have the FXZ100 and haven't listened to it in a while. I'll try to sometime this weekend, but my memory tells me that the m200 (with a good seal) will probably give you just as much bass as you would get from the FXZ100 (the JVC might have a little bit more, but nothing significant). The M200's bass will be of better quality though. Now, I'm for certain that the FXZ200 bass is more in quantity than the M200 though. I just preferred the FXZ100 over the FXZ200.

post #18523 of 32875
And can you give a comparison of the bass of those 2 against the xba h3 please? You don't have to grab the Fxz or m200, I would take your word off sonic memory.
post #18524 of 32875

Quote:

Originally Posted by mochill View Post

 
OSTRY KC06 is a new $65 iem that looks like they can compete eith the moe ss01 . Can be found on bigbargineonline ebay page....hope people's try they out biggrin.gif

 

I've had this for awhile now. It's a bright, great looking IEM, with not enough bass for me. Crystal clear though. Selling mine off actually.

post #18525 of 32875
X3+ dnk= 😲
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153