or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1214

post #18196 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

Exactly! The older ones are silver, do not have a grill of sorts at the back, and have a regular driver. Something to look out for if you're looking to buy one of these. But if you live here, it's really easy to spot and know the differences since both versions are pretty much rampant. You just have to be a litle more vigilant.

My Piston 2.0 finally updated on tracking. They are at customs, preparing for shipment to San Francisco. Should have my Piston sometime next week?

post #18197 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

My Piston 2.0 finally updated on tracking. They are at customs, preparing for shipment to San Francisco. Should have my Piston sometime next week?


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Tell them to reroute it to me, i'll get them in a day since sf is ma' hood. ;)

post #18198 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

Don't know if it's been mentioned before but according to Raz at mp4nation Dunu is the maker of Piston.....


Hmmm that's a interesting development, both the old AND new versions as well???

post #18199 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post

The older model is different too. Not the Beryillium driver like the 2.0 gold. The older ones are silver I believe.
I did ask this earlier in the thread, but got no definitive answer. After reading this, I'm guessing I did order the old ones then?

http://taobaoagent.co.uk/product/xiaomi-piston-earphones-headphones-with-wire-control-for-mi2mi2ami2s

Can anyone give me any impressions on these ones, please?
post #18200 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

Don't know if it's been mentioned before but according to Raz at mp4nation Dunu is the maker of Piston.....

I believe you, but then again, according to Raz, the Brainwavz Delta is a budget world beater. NOT!

post #18201 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by amigomatt View Post


I did ask this earlier in the thread, but got no definitive answer. After reading this, I'm guessing I did order the old ones then?

http://taobaoagent.co.uk/product/xiaomi-piston-earphones-headphones-with-wire-control-for-mi2mi2ami2s

Can anyone give me any impressions on these ones, please?

i'm sorry my friend, but those are the old ones. You can tell by the single button on the mic. The new design (Version 2.0) has a double button on the mic, and are gold in color. That's silver. 

post #18202 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post

i'm sorry my friend, but those are the old ones. You can tell by the single button on the mic. The new design (Version 2.0) has a double button on the mic, and are gold in color. That's silver. 
Doh!!

Well, let's hope they can compete with my JVC FX67s. My birthday is coming up soon and I have a twin brother who could do with a nice pair of IEMs. If I really want the 2.0 having heard these, maybe I'll gift them away.
Edited by amigomatt - 1/3/14 at 5:33pm
post #18203 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by amigomatt View Post


Doh!!

Here's the new version (2.0) on the left (with the beryllium driver) and the older version one with the regular driver on the right. 

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171194852810?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649  

 

You can order the Gold 2.0 at the vendor above. International shipping. Tracking. 


Edited by IEMagnet01 - 1/3/14 at 5:37pm
post #18204 of 32858
Nevermind.
post #18205 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post

Here's the new version (2.0) on the left (with the beryllium driver) and the older version one with the regular driver on the right. 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2


http://www.ebay.com/itm/171194852810?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649  

You can order the Gold 2.0 at the vendor above. International shipping. Tracking. 
Thanks, IEMagnet01 - bookmarked!
post #18206 of 32858

So Dunu makes the Piston 2.0? Cool.

 

Based on everyone else getting theirs, I should be getting mine sometime next week (hopefully).

post #18207 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

So Dunu makes the Piston 2.0? Cool.

 

Based on everyone else getting theirs, I should be getting mine sometime next week (hopefully).

You got a nice list of IEM's, some of which I still have and many I've had, so I definitely look forward to a comparison of the Piston 2.0 and your other IEM's soon?

post #18208 of 32858

The Pistons certainly look interesting..

post #18209 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post
 

The Pistons certainly look interesting..

Buy a pair. They only cost $24.00, and they might end up being that elusive upgrade to your bassos?

post #18210 of 32858
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

Buy a pair. They only cost $24.00, and they might end up being that elusive upgrade to your bassos?

Just did. I hope they arrive quickly but that's probably a long shot with shipping to the UK.


Edited by Mackem - 1/3/14 at 5:59pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153