or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1092

post #16366 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


Must sound awesome with death metal L3000.gif


Did you say Death Metal???

... COOOOOOOOOOOOBRA!!!

post #16367 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


Did you say Death Metal???

... COOOOOOOOOOOOBRA!!!


I'm reporting that post as threatening!

post #16368 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 


I'm reporting that post as threatening!


Pisssh Canadians, interpret it as you wish. We all know ya'll are ULTRA anal/ PC so.......... figures. :rolleyes:

 

Let loose and live a little. :tongue:

post #16369 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


Pisssh Canadians, interpret it as you wish. We all know ya'll are ULTRA anal/ PC so.......... figures. :rolleyes:

 

Let loose and live a little. :tongue:


Death metal would be a lot more tolerable if every singer wasn't striving to sound like every other singer. Besides that having a swastika aside Changs flag just pisses me off no end.

post #16370 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

<$100 BAs - the Aurvana 3, ADDIEM, and the UE600s get nowhere near the cred that they should, fantastic sounding units. 

Would mention the A161p as well, but a Somic lookalike was mentioned a few pages back by bhazard, looks intriguing. 

Of course the discontinued PFE012 would be one of my all-time favourites, just from the sound sig alone.

 

Speaking of <$100 BAs - If anyone ever get their hands on a Star Micron OEM/clone of the PH-001A. (ER6i, possibly the Kenwoods) with the RBB-04A-PS/RBB-04C2-PS/RBB-04F-PS/any and all Star BAs, they need to be brought back from the grave.

 

Speaking of <$100 BAs, still no talk on the ANYMODES, now it's getting ridiculous that they've not replied to any of my emails once. And still no talk on the new AT BAs on here, what is this, some sort of sick April Fool's joke?

With what source do you prefer the UE600 the most? I just got them last week and while I really enjoy them mids and the overall soundsignature on them I felt they were lacking to much in the bass department to be a good allrounder. Yesterday I was listening on music from my laptop connencted to the udac2 (love this combo with my modded T50RP)  and just for fun I put on the UE600 and all of a sudden the bass was much more present. I don't meen basshead levels at all but much more satisfying than with any other source I've tried them with. I'm thinking it has to have something to do that they're so extremly easy to drive (impendance at 13 ohms and sensetivity at 115 db). They are the most sensitiv phones I've ever tried. I don't know much about all the technichal reasons for what source should be best given the sesitivity but I would love to find a good portable source for these.

 

 

 

  • Hz

Edited by peter123 - 11/5/13 at 7:08am
post #16371 of 32875

So I have lurked these boards for so long but never signed up until now. I just had to because of this thread. Here is the series of events that has led me here.

 

-Yesterday morning : I'm thinking about upgrading my crappy skullcandy earbuds that I use for the gym. So I'm like "I'll go on headfi and see whats good!"

 

- Find this thread

 

- Start with page 1...Ordered the JVC FX40's based on Dsnuts raving. I should have just stopped there..

 

-Then find where he discovers the FX101...ordered...

 

-I find out about the S500's....ordered..

 

-I find out about the monster gratitudes..ordered.

 

At that point I had to just walk away..This is an absolutely epic thread, I had to share my experience.

 

PS. I have also found some really good music because of you guys. Thank you!

post #16372 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by theto3 View Post

So I have lurked these boards for so long but never signed up until now. I just had to because of this thread. Here is the series of events that has led me here.

-Yesterday morning : I'm thinking about upgrading my crappy skullcandy earbuds that I use for the gym. So I'm like "I'll go on headfi and see whats good!"

- Find this thread

- Start with page 1...Ordered the JVC FX40's based on Dsnuts raving. I should have just stopped there..

-Then find where he discovers the FX101...ordered...

-I find out about the S500's....ordered..

-I find out about the monster gratitudes..ordered.

At that point I had to just walk away..This is an absolutely epic thread, I had to share my experience.

PS. I have also found some really good music because of you guys. Thank you!

Have any of your orders arrived? tongue.gif
post #16373 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


Have any of your orders arrived? tongue.gif

 

They should be here today. I love amazon prime!

post #16374 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick n View Post
 

the cheapo 3500 if they are around, and i don't get disillusioned by the time i see them. there are other colours  hopefully

 

Grave Sound?


I saw with Blu and Red tips on the store, but in the Philips page you have the 3501 in more colours, and of course they are the same earphones.

Overall, I´m quite happy with them, I´m hearing details that I never noticed with the 3590 and all the panning effects and positioning of instruments sounds amazing, lots of times, It´s like the instrument it´s a bit on the back of your head.

post #16375 of 32875

Is there a thread like this for amps/DACs?

post #16376 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by theto3 View Post

Is there a thread like this for amps/DACs?

Back away from the thread. Your wallet has been warned.
post #16377 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by theto3 View Post
 

Is there a thread like this for amps/DACs?

I'm glad to inform you that this thread also includes amps/DACs, so no reason to not spend all your money on gear metioned here :beerchug:

post #16378 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post
 

I'm glad to inform you that this thread also includes amps/DACs, so no reason to not spend all your money on gear metioned here :beerchug:

Oh god...Point me in the right direction y'all. I currently am using onboard sound from my motherboard and it sucks pretty bad. I have no amp or DAC. HELP!  What do you guys recommend?

post #16379 of 32875

My Gratitudes and VSD1 LE are on the way because of this thread, and first impressions of the Quadbeat 2 are stellar. After some EQ they are $30 monsters (no pun intended).

post #16380 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by theto3 View Post
 

Oh god...Point me in the right direction y'all. I currently am using onboard sound from my motherboard and it sucks pretty bad. I have no amp or DAC. HELP!  What do you guys recommend?

HifimeDIY Sabre U2 for ~$60 until the Geek arrives.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153