or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1065

post #15961 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknet View Post

My pair should be arriving tomorrow smily_headphones1.gif pretty excited for that. It really should have arrived earlier but so far amazon is 0 for 2 in their 2 day shipping thing with prime.
I did same day shipping for my AD900X and had no problems. They should give you a gift card or something.
post #15962 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post

Dsnuts, you have to hear these Gratitudes and that goes for everyone else here, they are blowing my mind. Yeah, I'm talking to you swalcer, and Wayne, I know there are some others, but I can't remember at the moment. And Gee, I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but this sound is exactly what I wanted. The CKN70s can't touch it. I can't believe I payed $60 for these. And I hate to say it, but I find myself grabbing these over my AD900X!! :O
Oh yeah, and Eric too!
post #15963 of 32906
Just backed the Pure earphones on Kickstarter. Can't go wrong for $25.

Shameless self promotion: If anyone wants to back the Geek Pulse, please put me as your reference on Indiegogo. It's a desktop version of the Geek DAC/Amp for $250. Ask me for my email address for the referral.
post #15964 of 32906
Link to the Pure earphones. Not related to them or the Geek peeps in any manner or any monetary interest.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/544304391/pure-headphones?ref=search
post #15965 of 32906

DUNU has been talking about the DN-2000, DN-900 and DJ-1000. I assume the DJ 1000 may be Studio Headphones. If it's the same price as the DN-1000, it'll be a direct competitor towards the Beyerdynamic DT770 80 Ohm, 250 Ohm, AKG K167 TIESTO and KRK KNS-8400 Headphones. 


Edited by Niyologist - 10/28/13 at 3:57am
post #15966 of 32906

Didn't see anything about the Geek Pulse, mabe I missed the last update..

Glad the Gratitudes are working out for lots of Discoverers, 60 clams, good deal.

Bummed about Lou, part of my misspent youth :frown:

post #15967 of 32906
I actually enjoy my Gratitude's more than my Pro Coppers due to that small bass boost. It's nothing like the Pro Gold's bass, which I didn't care for, but it gives the headphones a little more warmth to them. Oh, and they were easily driven by my HTC One S. Though they seem to suffer a bit when I use them on my desktop. I'm just hoping the Focal's work out well because right now I find myself reaching for them more than anything I own.
post #15968 of 32906

honestly i just bought the gratitudes for the Earth, Wind and Fire pouch, with great sound as my second objective. 80's Disco FTW! :D

post #15969 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.R.A.N.C.E. View Post

honestly i just bought the gratitudes for the Earth, Wind and Fire pouch, with great sound as my second objective. 80's Disco FTW! biggrin.gif

Both of the cases are beautiful! Hell, the whole packaging is some of the best I have ever seen.
post #15970 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post


Oh yeah, and Eric too!

I've been thinking about it. How does it compare to the S2?

post #15971 of 32906

Yeah, I'm returning the XBA-H1s and sticking with the Bassos for now until I find something that isn't utterly obnoxious in size.

post #15972 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post
 

Dsnuts, you have to hear these Gratitudes and that goes for everyone else here, they are blowing my mind. Yeah, I'm talking to you swalcer, and Wayne, I know there are some others, but I can't remember at the moment. And Gee, I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but this sound is exactly what I wanted. The CKN70s can't touch it. I can't believe I payed $60 for these. And I hate to say it, but I find myself grabbing these over my AD900X!! :O

 

I tried pulling the trigger on them, but amazon.com wouldn't ship them to Canada, so that was that! They sound like an awesome deal though, and I'm glad that you are enjoying them!

post #15973 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

I've been thinking about it. How does it compare to the S2?

Unfortunately I don't have the S2s. I was going to get those until I heard about this deal on the Gratitudes. These phones do have a great soundstage, it's very wide and deep. It's the stage that I imagine the CKS1000s have or at least very similar. If you or anyone else is interested I'll do an in depth review with my impressions.

post #15974 of 32906

Wow, Sony's returns are strange. Apparently because I don't have the cardboard packaging that the earphones came in I can't return them for a refund even though everything else is in pretty much mint condition..Anyone in Europe wanna buy some mint XBA-H1s?

post #15975 of 32906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post

Wow, Sony's returns are strange. Apparently because I don't have the cardboard packaging that the earphones came in I can't return them for a refund even though everything else is in pretty much mint condition..Anyone in Europe wanna buy some mint XBA-H1s?

I think it's the same policy here in Straya... At least you can still sell them here at headfi.
Edited by d marc0 - 10/28/13 at 11:35am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153