OK, found some Complys that I think work on the MA750, I'll drift off into dreamland using them soon, hope the fit stays good, sweet dreams...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 11/18/16 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1015
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Or sweet nightmares lol!
Pioneer sound is old school. Been around for a long time. One of the best Dj cans in the world is the HDJ2000..Those used to sell for around $300 plus. So that is a deal for them. They should be very comparable to the M100s in sound and build. I owned the little brother the HDJ500.. The phones are nothing too special but had some serious bass for on ear headphones.. Trance was crazy on them cans.. That deal at Best buy is indeed a great deal. I kinda want to try out the newer HDJ-1500 myself. Good looking cans.
@Kzombie. I don't think the MA750 are quite at the level of the M200..They have way better ergonomics and usability but sound wise the M200 and that big housing is a nice higher end sound. The MA750 however for the cost is excellent. I have been using them non stop since I got them. These are gonna last in my stable of phones..
^ Nuff said...
... great comparos.
I was gonna watch that until I saw them beatz. No.
Anyways, I've sold off my H-200s and am happy with m current line of budget IEMs. The 750s still aren't here yet(see what I have to work with over here?) but I'm expecting them very soon.
So far it seems everyone that bought one is impressed with the MA750. You really can't ask too much more for the money spent on them. I think they are gonna be a big hit come this holiday season.
With RMAF this weekend there will be a lot more press about them. I know some guys might be hesitant to try out a brand they may not have tried before but I can assure anyone that is remotely interested in them. You will get your moneys worth. One of those very reliable, I know these will perform for me whenever I use them. They look like they will last a lot longer than the 3 year warranty they provide..Every day use type of phones. A solid phone all the way from the sound quality to the build to the case that all of it goes into.
Thanks Sf. Now I am gonna have to go by my local Best buy to see if they got any of them HDJ1500s. Ever since I sold off my HDJ500s I kinda miss them.
It looks like the Pioneers are not on sale around my neck of the woods. They don't have them at the sale price on their site.
Edited by Dsnuts - 10/9/13 at 9:31pm
I've been using the MA750's daily for the past few weeks. At work, walking the dogs, etc. One thing I've noticed is that on windy days, there is little to no effect by wind noise. We've had a few days that were very windy and how the drivers are angled in the ear, the wind just skims by. Something that impressed me with these things when most other earphones don't do as well. Plus they still sound quite awesome.
This is really interesting..I hope this is the case. http://www.head-fi.org/t/685162/new-vali-schiit-amp#post_9874229
I can see this matching up with the Geek real nice like. Lol. Oh man headfi.! And this is the reason why you don't want to upgeek your geek. If you need even more power I am certain something like this will make any source jump in SQ. I am gonna have to get one of these..$120 sounds too good to be true. Lol.
Edited by Dsnuts - 10/9/13 at 9:48pm
Just browsing for MA750 impressions.
And hopefully some Sony XBA-H1 impressions when they release later this month- anyone getting those?
Also congrats on over 15000 posts and 1000+ pages. Keep it up!
I remember the Monoprice IEM discovery thread and decided to get the black one. Great sound. Just hurts my ears with the large housing.
the little teasing comments on that schiit amp from jude make it sound like sonic euphoria. If it actually releases at $120 and sounds as good as it is portrayed i know what ill be driving my MX10s with
yeah and where's the Technics? Good enough for Nujabes but not good enough for the "best"
OK, do like those 750's, BIG sound, good bass, open, still having those fit issues. Ironic, up to now the iem's I found hardest to fit had these large, unusual shapes, chambers, etc. The problem with these is tie opposite-they are tiny, almost no body or "neck", doesn't go very deep in the ear. Back to the drawing board, should be able to find a tip that works. I had to hold the iem in with my hand on my left side to actually hear what they can do, but when I did, they sound great!
Talk about music player bad fit...
Does anyone with the MA750i also have the GR07BE to compare them to?
I love the GR07BE sound signature, the around ear configuration and low profile. IMHO the only thing it lacked was a mic and controls (and maybe durability with plastic housing(?)).
The MA750i looks like it could fit the bill.
Don't have the GR07BE, do have the original GR07 in my pile somewhere but not sure if that would help.
That would help. From reviews the GR07BE has slightly less sibilance and slightly more bass than the original. Can you compare the spaciousness (airy vs intimate), warmth of midrange, and extension on the high and low end.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my inquiry
- The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › De'Mun / Bengkel Macro 7 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 7 minutes ago
- › Focal Listen Impressions and Review 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear