And we have the first post in the 1000th page?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 11/18/16 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
Deep, Dark but not Handsome?! Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank Pandora for sending these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from an objective...
FiiO X1 - 2 Gen. Review Disclaimer: The product I am reviewing was provided to me from FiiO in exchange for an honest review on it. Please note that being a review unit certain aspects of the...
The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 1000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Forgot to say tough luck in the past couple of days here on head-fi for you buddy. People keep name dropping and dragging your reputation through the mud for no good reason at all. But as that insightful saying goes "haters gonna hate" so just enjoy all them new gears and keep them valuable impressions rolling. Oh and sorry for swagger jack you but here is my not so updated gear list as well that have as my siggy in a Korean Hip Hop forum. LoL So cheers and enjoy the music!!!
edit: ^ BOOOOOO dat cat crack freak beat me to it by a minute with a worthless post!!! <333s
edit2: Congrats though.
Edited by sfwalcer - 10/2/13 at 7:20pm
Anybody who has the R3 tried tape modding the bottom vent holes yet? I might just like mine better this way. Some more bass but still quality sound. You can sample by holding your thumb over the bottom vent to test the change. A nice bass boost to my ears and a bit more forward sound. Using the stock black tips. I'll need to live with it some more.
haha good try doc, better luck next time, same goes for me as well. : (
LoL hatters be hating cuz they ain't got no hair. : P
Was in a rush to get that 1st 1000th page post ya' know, no time for edits.
OK, Gratitude vs Tenore...put in the Tenores first,Have to say they are among the most comfortable, best isolating iems I own, have nice, open sound, wide stage. Put in the Gratitudes, no comparison, going from 2D to 3D, more body, energy, detail, oomph, make me ! Word of caution...lean a bit to the highs, some who are sensitive to this may not like them, I think it has to do with the drive music has through them. Not close, IMO,Gratitude by a mile. DS has been noting how some headphones "scale up" with better electronics, started direct into X3, then X3/LOD/ALO National, Tenores didn't change much, Gratitudes became "flatter" less extra high end energy, more open, detailed, didn't lose any "wow" factor. At about the same price (if you find the Gratitudes at good discount), no brainier!
Nice comparison doc! Thanks heaps!
Thanks to all you fellas that made this thread what it is today. It all started with a few budget finds and then it kept on growing from there. I like to think this is the one thread everyone should feel welcome to post their thoughts and questions about all that has been discussed and more.
I know for new folks joining us on this thread it might be daunting to soak in the 1K pages of great finds that are on this thread but I encourage guys to post their thoughts and impressions always. As much as I post my thoughts on here I am actually more eager to read about what your thoughts on the excellent phones you find great.
The thread is not as organized as some of the others at headfi and the topics we discuss is all over the place but I like to think this is the reason why this thread is an interesting one.. Oh and you all notice we don't have any RICHARDS on this thread. This is and always will be the case. No RICHARDS allowed. Ya'll. Minus this little rule imposed by myself. The success of the thread speaks for itself. I think even over the incredible phones we have discovered through this thread. The best discovery of them all is the friends I have made here.
I look forward to the next 1K worth of pages. Who knows what will be next but I bet we will get to the nitty gritty on them finds here. We got a reputation to keep up. You all know what is up with this thread. You guys make this thread what it is.. Thanks to all you guys that contribute your thoughts and insight..Big props to all you guys.
YOU GUYS Deserve
BIG shoutout to Dnuts and co! Congratulations on reaching a phenomenal 1000 pages! Thanks a lot for providing so many insights into various gears so we dont need to buy them all and yet still be able to compare and helping all of us in deciding on the most desirable ones for our own preference
- The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 17 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 1 minute ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 2 minutes ago
- › (2) micro USB OTG cables 2 minutes ago
- › £200 Range Over-Ear Recommendations? 3 minutes ago
- › Ear impressions kit 3 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 3 minutes ago
- › Connecting Stereo Amplifier to USB Interface 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear