or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 956

post #14326 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

 

I don't know too many people who have heard the ASG-1.3, but the M200 is currently the best universal I own sound-wise. Keep in mind, however, that some people with small ears have had fit issues. I think the ASG-2 would beat the M200 in sound, but not by a huge margin. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPICFAILXD View Post
 

so the m200s would beat the asg-1 in terms of sound? i was looking at the aurisonics cuz of their detachable cable, but if the reliability of the kef's are good enough, as well as their cable, i might as well save 100$.

 

btw sorry for double posting, but if i got an fiio e12 to pair with my iphone, would it produce a better sound?

post #14327 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPICFAILXD View Post
 

so the m200s would beat the asg-1 in terms of sound? i was looking at the aurisonics cuz of their detachable cable, but if the reliability of the kef's are good enough, as well as their cable, i might as well save 100$.

 

 

The M200 is solidly built. Yes, I like the M200's sound over the ASG.1.

post #14328 of 32897

So I see mp4nation.com is about to start selling the DX50. And on the X3 website they posted a link comparing the two DAPs. There were pros and cons for both, but the review stated that the X3's sound was more transparent. I'll probably by the DX50 anyway in a couple of weeks.

post #14329 of 32897
My M200s are lost in post office hell. frown.gif Forwarding Service isn't working and the PO worker won't just leave the package with my old apt office. Luckily, I found a way to redeliver it to my current address. Should be delivered tomorrow if all goes well. Lets hope. *crosses fingers*
post #14330 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

So I see mp4nation.com is about to start selling the DX50. And on the X3 website they posted a link comparing the two DAPs. There were pros and cons for both, but the review stated that the X3's sound was more transparent. I'll probably by the DX50 anyway in a couple of weeks.

 

 

which is very strange because almost any other comparison suggests the opposite... Of course I'd like to hear the difference myself, but I'd rather pay 200$ for a good IEM rather than get another DAP that is in the same class of DX50.....

post #14331 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

actually did break down, plugged the Monsters in to my ipod mini, letting them burn a few days (Mini isn't good for much more to my ears), they are a bit rough right now, Philips more refined. Let you know in a few days if anything changes

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

My Gratitudes arrived today. Still to early for impressions but the package is really impressive.
post #14332 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post
 

 

 

which is very strange because almost any other comparison suggests the opposite... Of course I'd like to hear the difference myself, but I'd rather pay 200$ for a good IEM rather than get another DAP that is in the same class of DX50.....

 

Well I haven't seen any other review than that one, so I don't know. The X3 has very good clarity to my ears, but then again it depends on the earphone you're using I suppose. 

post #14333 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEleventy View Post

My M200s are lost in post office hell. frown.gif Forwarding Service isn't working and the PO worker won't just leave the package with my old apt office. Luckily, I found a way to redeliver it to my current address. Should be delivered tomorrow if all goes well. Lets hope. *crosses fingers*

^

 

 

It'll be all worth it when it finally arrives.

post #14334 of 32897
I recently got the xb90's, and, while they are very nice, I am preferring the crunch of distorted guitars more on my MH1C. Am I high or was this to be expected?
post #14335 of 32897

I couldn't help myself, I just had to go and pre-order the deltas.. I'm actually really excited for these :etysmile:

post #14336 of 32897
Thread Starter 


SURPRISE!!!!!:eek:


Edited by Dsnuts - 9/16/13 at 5:14pm
post #14337 of 32897

^^ The HECK is that? :confused: 

post #14338 of 32897
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

^^ The HECK is that? :confused: 

 

It's R3. Too bad these will never fit me.

post #14339 of 32897
Thread Starter 

post #14340 of 32897

Just got the Onkyo HF300 and I must say that for $123 including postage, they are a bargain of the year contender.

 

Very detailed and balanced sound, no bass overload, smooth mids and sparkling but non sibilant highs.

 

Powering them off the X3 and they are a portable treat, even beating the WS99 I daresay.

 

They will soon be meeting their gramps, an Onkyo A-5100 from 1978.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153