or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 765

post #11461 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

I'm already selling my CKN70.

Don't like them anymore or find something better? I've been looking into those since I love the v signature and AT products I've had in the past had such a lively sound to them. If you found something better, do tell! biggrin.gif
post #11462 of 32875
Geez so who all are giving the xears a shot then?

Also, has a group buy of ZA carbo basso from ZA been discussed?
post #11463 of 32875
I've taken an interest in the DUNU DN-1000. A Dynamic/Armature Hybrid IEM.
post #11464 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyologist View Post

I've taken an interest in the DUNU DN-1000. A Dynamic/Armature Hybrid IEM.

Can't wait to see a comparison with the H200s.
post #11465 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post

So we will(in the fall) have a whole new series from AT. The Sonicfuel series topped off by the CKX9...
http://www.audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=2332



The ATH-CKX9iS and ATH-CKX9 offer exceptional audio quality and comfort, thanks to their newly developed, large 13.5 mm drivers that deliver surprisingly powerful, dynamic and immersive sound from an in-ear design, with exceptional clarity and detail. Both headphones have the same features except (as with all “iS” models) the ATH-CKX9iS adds a microphone and a cord-mounted remote for smartphones, iPhone, iPad and iPod, enabling users to answer calls or use voice-over controls.

Look to me like a mish-mash of a few things going on. The big driver like the CKS, the fit pieces like the Sonicsport CKP500, and the two color(except the black) flat cable like the fashion series CKF77.





CKX7(above) has dual layer 8mm diaphragm with different materials of different stiffness to attempt to help with both  powerful lows and delicate highs. Also has ball joint type barrel similar to Vsonic phones so you can aim the tips to fit the ear better.

and...


The CKX5 with basic single layer 8mm driver and normal cable w/o the new style plug. Still has the articulating nozzle. Not much else though.


We'll see how much they are and how good they turn out to be:popcorn: .
Definitely gonna pick up those ckx9's when they come out. Bigger drivers than the cks1k, interesting. Not sure about those ear hook things, but I'm hoping they sound pretty phenomenal.
post #11466 of 32875

Wish those were around now as it looks like a much better design than the CKN70.  Flat cables are always quality and they look pretty ergonomic.  Those ear hooks should be fine.  I've worn Jabra ear gels with those on my Bluetooth headset.  Just keeps them more stable in your ear.

post #11467 of 32875
AT is definitely stepping up their game, with the flat cable, hard case, and comply tips included that's pretty cool. Hopefully the sound is a bit of a marriage between the ckn and the cks lines.
post #11468 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrifice13 View Post

AT is definitely stepping up their game, with the flat cable, hard case, and comply tips included that's pretty cool. Hopefully the sound is a bit of a marriage between the ckn and the cks lines.

 

That would make for a great blend.  I'm debating getting the CKN70's right now.  I just love the v sound IEM's.


Edited by vaxick - 6/28/13 at 10:00pm
post #11469 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxick View Post

 

That would make for a great blend.  I'm debating getting the CKN70's right now.  I just love the v sound IEM's.

 

At it's price, the CKN70 is pretty sweet. I actually like the J-cord. I wish it was a little less tangle-prone, but it's nice to have it run behind your neck since they aren't over the ears. Pretty much removed microphonics for me. One of the more comfortable iems as they are very light. You can really forget they are there. 

post #11470 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

 

At it's price, the CKN70 is pretty sweet. I actually like the J-cord. I wish it was a little less tangle-prone, but it's nice to have it run behind your neck since they aren't over the ears. Pretty much removed microphonics for me. One of the more comfortable iems as they are very light. You can really forget they are there. 

 

Well that makes the cord sound a bit better.  I've been debating between that and the HiSoundAudio HW2 Wooduo 2.  I'm leaning towards the CKN70's as the Wooduo 2's might just be a bit too bass heavy.

post #11471 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post



I couldn't resist anymore, it's too much of a good deal! They cost €99 euro originally, so this amazing discounted deal is a no brainer.

If you got the cash, do yourself a favour... buy them now!

To buy or not to buy?

Have been meaning to save up a little for the FXZ200 or CKS1000, Basso is on the way while the S2 is on burning ritual right now and this came along. Have to resist and save for the FXZ or CKS.

@Lifted. Looking forward to some impression. frown.gif
post #11472 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post


To buy or not to buy?

Have been meaning to save up a little for the FXZ200 or CKS1000, Basso is on the way while the S2 is on burning ritual right now and this came along. Have to resist and save for the FXZ or CKS.

@Lifted. Looking forward to some impression. frown.gif


can usually find fxz in trader thread pretty cheap, around $125 i think.

post #11473 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post


can usually find fxz in trader thread pretty cheap, around $125 i think.

Thanks for the lead mikaveli06, will keep an eye for it. But it need to hold a little while longer because still unsure whether it's the FXZ or CKS that I want.
post #11474 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnullify View Post

Geez so who all are giving the xears a shot then?

Also, has a group buy of ZA carbo basso from ZA been discussed?

It was discussed when we discovered the Zeros a while back, my Japan eBay mate even listed 3 for sale on a special deal but no one took initiative.

So it was scrapped in the end.
post #11475 of 32875
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxick View Post


I kinda want to try those, but I've heard so many build quality issues with other models they make that I am a bit skeptical of them.

Those problems were usually with the cables, which are now replaceable.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153