or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 712

post #10666 of 32905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

Anyone remember these beauties?? biggrin.gif


Nice, do you own them? I've no luck hunting one down back then and settled for the L2 instead. I think this would more in line with the LTD tag than the LTD2.
post #10667 of 32905

Hey guys, Pioneer SE-A1000 can be gotten for $60. It used to retail at $200. To be quite honest, at $200, it was extremely competitive. Now, at $60, it's easily the best sub-$100 full-sized headphone. Huge 50mm open-backed headphones. velour earpads. Design reminds me of Audio Technica's AD series. Extremely good sub bass extension for open-air cans.

post #10668 of 32905
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

even my Japanese teacher heard garasu (glass) so yeah...

yeah, right... you should change your teacher then tongue.gif

post #10669 of 32905

double post

post #10670 of 32905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post

Nice, do you own them? I've no luck hunting one down back then and settled for the L2 instead. I think this would more in line with the LTD tag than the LTD2.

I will own them in just over a week hopefully, managed to buy one used fairly cheap yesterday.

They are definitely more suited to the LTD tag since its almost impossible to find them nowadays since they have been discontinued.
post #10671 of 32905
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalT View Post

Hey guys, Pioneer SE-A1000 can be gotten for $60. It used to retail at $200. To be quite honest, at $200, it was extremely competitive. Now, at $60, it's easily the best sub-$100 full-sized headphone. Huge 50mm open-backed headphones. velour earpads. Design reminds me of Audio Technica's AD series. Extremely good sub bass extension for open-air cans.


haha i am sure they will be better than superluxes that's for sure. Pretty good for $60 but it seems like they have some issues...

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/648394/pioneer-se-a1000-anyone-have-these

post #10672 of 32905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

I will own them in just over a week hopefully, managed to buy one used fairly cheap yesterday.

They are definitely more suited to the LTD tag since its almost impossible to find them nowadays since they have been discontinued.

Great find Lifted, and it's one good sounding and enjoyable phone to have around for me. I still use it quite a bit and I don't see myself letting go of it. Hope you have a good time with yours.
post #10673 of 32905
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

haha i am sure they will be better than superluxes that's for sure. Pretty good for $60 but it seems like they have some issues...

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/648394/pioneer-se-a1000-anyone-have-these

 

I like this from one of the amazon.com reviews...

 

Quote:
Pro's
The sound is very good, clean and neutral. The pressure is so light you forget these are headphones making noise.
The headphones are comfortable to wear, I managed 8 hours with no irritation.
The lead is long enough to reach the tv without issue.
Low drive means they are loud on your ipod.
The cable is quite thick to give good protection.
Although they are open backed the bleed is low in both directions. (much lower than HD555's for example.)
The Bass is neutral and tight but use of bass equalizer on ipod showed there was plenty there is you wanted it and it does not get soggy
Your children will not steal them!

Con's
The head phones are big. You can't miss em. The frame is huge and the earpads are large.
You can't jog in them the pressure is very light.
Your children will laugh at you.
post #10674 of 32905

Looks like DUNU is going to have their own dual BA/single dynamic hybrid design (a la T-PEOS H-200).

 

DUNU DN-1000

 

20130430_181524.jpg20130430_181543.jpg20130430_181603.jpg

post #10675 of 32905
^ Sweet looking silver bullets!
post #10676 of 32905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post

Great find Lifted, and it's one good sounding and enjoyable phone to have around for me. I still use it quite a bit and I don't see myself letting go of it. Hope you have a good time with yours.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it. More carbon nanotubes tech in my life is something I can't refuse lol

Trance music should sound pretty sweet on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

^ Sweet looking silver bullets!

+1
post #10677 of 32905

After about 50 hours of burn-in, the CKS77X have improved tremendously. The mids and highs are more present, and the bass has tightened significantly. These do sound amazing with bass-heavy genres obviously, but it can deifintely handle everything I have thrown at it. They have such a 3-D sound to them, it's incredible, and the separation is really great so nothing ever sounds congested. These things are incredible, I highly recommend them.

post #10678 of 32905
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterDLai View Post

Looks like DUNU is going to have their own dual BA/single dynamic hybrid design (a la T-PEOS H-200).

DUNU DN-1000

20130430_181603.jpg

That looks sexy! I can imagine how comfortable those would be like the zero audios. If the sound and price is just as good as the H200, then it's going to be a winner!
post #10679 of 32905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

Lol, well I've been reading the FXT90 thread and no one in there mentions that they are even close to sibilant tongue.gif

Furry muff only going by what I've heard.
post #10680 of 32905

Look what came in.

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153