or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 686

post #10276 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

Nope i already got a used older set from another head-fier that has the red cables just like yours. But both the ALL black and the new red versions were on sale for $18 plus $3 shipping from a trust worthy ebay seller with full retail package, etc. That's why i posted about them since for this price they are a steal.

 

I didn't buy a new set though, but WAYNE got an all black set so.....

 

Oh and the red on is still being sold for $20 but the seller is from China not Hong Kong so..... from the seller reviews it seems to be legit i hope.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-JVC-HA-FX3X-R-Xtreme-Xplosives-In-Ear-Deep-Bass-sound-Headphones-Earphones-/251278543120?pt=US_Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3a815e4910

 

I ordered 4 sets after reading about this deal. 2 of the red ones, and 2 black with red cables.  I told my friend who lived in china about them, and he thinks they're fake.  He said they have some really good looking fakes...and the locals don't trust anything bought from a chinese website.  I may never know, because even if they sound good, I'll wonder.  Sorry to be a fun killer but he's got me concerned.  I hope there real. 

 

Edit: the seller is lxg_2012


Edited by gr4474 - 5/28/13 at 8:21pm
post #10277 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

I'm happy to see that Eric still thinks so highly of his 1k's. Makes not having the H-200's survive-able :)

 

And yes, with the DX210's you are seeing some resemblance to the 1k's. The 1k's are of course at a different mind blowing level, but the dx210's are pretty fantastic (especially for the price) - they always put a smile on my face! (even if they can't handle Pantera lol!)

 

 

You're going to have to hear it sooner or later, waynes. The sound signatures are so different that you will appreciate both. To be truthful though, of the universals, I find myself listening to the H-200 the most. I don't know exactly what that means, but draw your own conclusions. Only earphone I listen to more than the H-200 is the AS-2.

post #10278 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4474 View Post

 

I ordered 4 sets after reading about this deal. 2 of the red ones, and 2 black with red cables.  I told my friend who lived in china about them, and he thinks they're fake.  He said they have some really good looking fakes...and the locals don't trust anything bought from a chinese website.  I may never know, because even if they sound good, I'll wonder.  Sorry to be a fun killer but he's got me concerned.  I hope there real. 

 

Edit: the seller is lxg_2012


LMAO are you planning to gift that away of just stocking up??? The seller that i trust the most is pandjshop from Hong Kong, the sellers from China are pretty iffy. That was why i originally just linked that pandjshop's posting since he seem to sell legit older versions but in bulk package. The seller lxg_2012 is from China so... you never know but his seller ratings so far is 100% positive and lots seemed to have purchased the FX3Xs. Ratings could be faked though. haha

 

I hope they are real as well, WAYNE seems to be the only one that purchased from that pandjshop dood so we will know soon enough.

post #10279 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


LMAO are you planning to gift that away of just stocking up??? The seller that i trust the most is pandjshop from Hong Kong, the sellers from China are pretty iffy. That was why i originally just linked that pandjshop's posting since he seem to sell legit older versions but in bulk package. The seller lxg_2012 is from China so... you never know but his seller ratings so far is 100% positive and lots seemed to have purchased the FX3Xs. Ratings could be faked though. haha

 

I hope they are real as well, WAYNE seems to be the only one that purchased from that pandjshop dood so we will know soon enough.

Yeah I'm getting 3 pairs for gifts. :)

post #10280 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4474 View Post

Yeah I'm getting 3 pairs for gifts. :)


ahaha, i am sure they can't hear the difference anyways if they are noobs. : P

post #10281 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

 

You're going to have to hear it sooner or later, waynes. The sound signatures are so different that you will appreciate both. To be truthful though, of the universals, I find myself listening to the H-200 the most. I don't know exactly what that means, but draw your own conclusions. Only earphone I listen to more than the H-200 is the AS-2.

 

Well, it's only right and proper that you show your new baby some love lol! biggrin.gif  But yeah, I'm sure that I'll hear those H-200's at some point!

post #10282 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


You can still get them Ds, they are only $20. HE HE HE Though if the red was really that lighter shade as pictured, i would have gotten a new set as well. Those photoshop renders are so deceptive.....

 

 

 

They are of a MUCH darker red in real life. Not as sexy to me. </3

I found this post from you from a year ago...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

"LoL, you would be surprised to see how many cheapo JVCs get knock-offed in China cuz JVC is a respected brand name.  For example I was gonna tell my cousins to get me these FX3Xs on taobao for 128 Yuan, Chinese currency and when you do the conversion to dollars it's only about $20 bucks.  Well it turns out that these are fakes, they even have fake FX101's there, smh.  When it comes to knock-offs don't ever underestimate China. ha

 

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13661966518

 

Oh yeah this seller on ebay is selling defective or knock offs IEMs on ebay and is trying to pass them as "genuine." So be careful buying from this "artistic. life" seller cuz I remember reading postings of his defective ATH CKS77s that had some quality control issues or something. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is..............

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-JVC-HA-FX3X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Inner-Ear-Headphones-Earbuds-Deep-Bass-Port-/160880791716?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item25753e10a4

 

P.S. It's truly scary how "real" these fakes look. I don't think you can tell if they are fakes based on looks, only the sound quality would show you its true colors. BUT anyways the seller of the S400s on ebay seems legit enough. "

 

WOW you knew they had $20 fakes a year ago.  I'm confused


Edited by gr4474 - 5/28/13 at 9:43pm
post #10283 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4474 View Post

I found this post from you from a year ago...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

"LoL, you would be surprised to see how many cheapo JVCs get knock-offed in China cuz JVC is a respected brand name.  For example I was gonna tell my cousins to get me these FX3Xs on taobao for 128 Yuan, Chinese currency and when you do the conversion to dollars it's only about $20 bucks.  Well it turns out that these are fakes, they even have fake FX101's there, smh.  When it comes to knock-offs don't ever underestimate China. ha

 

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13661966518

 

Oh yeah this seller on ebay is selling defective or knock offs IEMs on ebay and is trying to pass them as "genuine." So be careful buying from this "artistic. life" seller cuz I remember reading postings of his defective ATH CKS77s that had some quality control issues or something. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is..............

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-JVC-HA-FX3X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Inner-Ear-Headphones-Earbuds-Deep-Bass-Port-/160880791716?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item25753e10a4

 

P.S. It's truly scary how "real" these fakes look. I don't think you can tell if they are fakes based on looks, only the sound quality would show you its true colors. BUT anyways the seller of the S400s on ebay seems legit enough. "

 

WOW you knew they had $20 fakes a year ago.  I'm confused


Ehhh everyone already knew there were tons of fakes longgggg ago. That was why many were reluctant to buy the older red cable versions on ebay. But it seems that the pandjshop seller from Hong Kong is selling legit ones but were merely in bulk packaging without the cable wrapper. Think this was confirmed by some peps here, cuz they directly asked the seller about it. 

 

Anywho that was why i didn't link the sellers from mainland China when i saw their prices were ~$20.  The pandjshop ebay seller from Hong Kong seems to have a good record/ rating of selling legit stuff for cheap.

 

My cousins didn't get them for me cuz they knew ahead of time those were fakes. I am sure they were since it's from China and the prices of legit FX3Xs were pretty high back then. I kinda want to try the fake ones to see what they sound like tbh. 

post #10284 of 32908

Well I'm out $80 and to top it off my paypal got jacked up and it cost me 2 overdrafts since I did 2 separate purchases!  My fault I know but still.  triportsad.gif

 

Edit: There's still hope they're real.  I'll check with JVC on serial numbers if there are any.


Edited by gr4474 - 5/28/13 at 10:28pm
post #10285 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4474 View Post

Well I'm out $80 and to top it off my paypal got jacked up and it cost me 2 overdrafts since I did 2 separate purchases!  My fault I know but still.  triportsad.gif


Dood don't stress it, if yours are fakes just contact the seller and ask them for a refund or something.  When worse comes to worse contact  paypal as ask them to handle it, that's what they are there for. The golden rule to buying headphones/ iems or anything it life really DON'T HOARD!!!  LoL

 

Why/ how did your paypal got jacked up if you only spend like $80??? blink.gif

 

edit: oh and that was why i didn't link to the older red versions ones, the odds are a lot better for legit ones since the seller stated that the new versions comes with full retail packaging and that cable wrapper thing is included. But you should have got it from that Hong Kong pandjshop dood that's for sure. Too bad he already took the listing down due to copy right reasons for those original JVC pictures, seems kinda weird but that was what they told WAYNE after he ordered from them. LoL


Edited by sfwalcer - 5/28/13 at 10:37pm
post #10286 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


Dood don't stress it, if yours are fakes just contact the seller and ask them for a refund or something.  When worse comes to worse contact  paypal as ask them to handle it, that's what they are there for. The golden rule to buying headphones/ iems or anything it life really DON'T HOARD!!!  LoL

 

Why/ how did your paypal got jacked up if you only spend like $80??? blink.gif

 

edit: oh and that was why i didn't link to the older red versions ones, the odds are a lot better for legit ones since the seller stated that the new versions comes with full retail packaging and that cable wrapper thing is included. But you should have got it from that Hong Kong pandjshop dood that's for sure. Too bad he already took the listing down due to copy right reasons for those original JVC pictures, seems kinda weird but that was what they told WAYNE after he ordered from them. LoL

 

I had money in paypal being transferred to my bank...and when I purchased through paypal I intended to use bank funds, but paypal automatically used the paypal funds that were pending the transfer.  I don't completely understand what happened. Maybe my bank will let me slide and take off the fees.

post #10287 of 32908
Look what I received today guys! biggrin.gif


Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/29/13 at 1:08pm
post #10288 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

Look what I received today guys! biggrin.gif

 

I want your response on how they sound out of the box RIGHT NOW! 

post #10289 of 32908

Finally! Time to get more info on those Tenore's...

post #10290 of 32908
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanzombie View Post

 

I want your response on how they sound out of the box RIGHT NOW! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post

Finally! Time to get more info on those Tenore's...

 

Ok guys, here goes... First impressions on the Carbo Tenore!

 

WOW, these things are tiny and are of awesome build quality! biggrin.gif

 

Just plugged them with stock tips into my iPod Classic (6th Gen) + C&C BH combo (LF on) with my latest Trance mix playing, and I have to say these things sound just like I wanted them to. Wider soundstage than my Yamaha EPH-100 which are almost triple the price of the Tenores, treble is nice and pronounced but nowhere near the pain levels. Then again, everyone has different sensitivity to treble. The bass is more rounded off and just as quick as the Yams, which is again what I was hoping for. Damn, these things are engaging!!

 

Again, soundstage is like OMG! My head is in space kinda wide lol basshead.gif


Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/29/13 at 12:09pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153