or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153 - Page 680

post #10186 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post


So back to phones, carbo basso's is it the dx200's that are the warmer ones?

I have my eye on these, can't wait to try the VSD1, always wanted to try vsonic phones just to see why people love them.

It's the DX210 you want mate.

You should join us in the Impressions thread on dude.
post #10187 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post


It's the DX210 you want mate.

You should join us in the Impressions thread on dude.

For the Vsonics or you mean both?

 

Well i've gone and jumped in on the Meewhat? promotion, again at that price i just can't say no.

 

Once again you guys are killing me.

post #10188 of 32866
Right thread this time.

Power went out yesterday after I posted my last post so I haven't been able to burn in anymore on the 385's until now.

On the other hand I've got no email from Meelec about my package being sent so I'm hoping that is a good sign that I got the Duos, and my VSD1 have been processed and shipped via Singapore Post.
post #10189 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post

For the Vsonics or you mean both?

 

Well i've gone and jumped in on the Meewhat? promotion, again at that price i just can't say no.

 

Once again you guys are killing me.

 

I mean for the Zero Audio:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/665111/zero-audio-zh-dx200-carbo-tenore-and-zh-dx210-carbo-basso-iem-information-appreciation-and-impressions-thread

 

Congrats on joining the MEEWhat raffle mate tongue.gif

post #10190 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post

Indeed, very rigid mind.

 

You should really try the giant anthems, a friend loves her fsr works epic, carbon everything and climbs very well, she would continually show up my old tomac revolver.

 

Until my anthem turned up with mudx tyres, i couldn't believe how it outclimbed and went downhill faster.

 

Can be twitchy/scary for the inexperienced, but it's one hell of a frame they built.

 

I hate carbon (aside from CNT drivers LOL) coz it cracks but I've heard giant have decent customer support, so maybe they exchange them when it happens.

Anyway, to get on topic, I find it very strange that there are already few people getting the VSD1 for their first vsonic iem. Is it because of that 80% of the gr07 tag or something else that people are finally considering vsonic even though its products have always been hyped?

post #10191 of 32866

80%? Don't believe everything you read... sales talk is cheap.

post #10192 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post

I hate carbon (aside from CNT drivers LOL) coz it cracks but I've heard giant have decent customer support, so maybe they exchange them when it happens.

Anyway, to get on topic, I find it very strange that there are already few people getting the VSD1 for their first vsonic iem. Is it because of that 80% of the gr07 tag or something else that people are finally considering vsonic even though its products have always been hyped?

Oh mines hydroformed ali, i very rarely use carbon at critical points, but i have easton cnt bars as they're silly rigid, i know i can trust those 100%, plus the ali version when i bought it was lighter than the carbon and stiffer.

 

Well i think it's a mixture, like you say it's not far off the GR07, but for me it's the look and fit, not to mention the foam tips.

 

I've always steered away because of their squared shell, but this looks extremely comfortable, and coupled with that price id be mad not to click buy.

 

I'm always after the best bang per buck iem, my days of spending silly money are few and far between, partly as i have other commitments plus i can't justify it,

and i get infinitely more pleasure from finding a bargain, when you buy expensive you'll know it'll be decent.

 

Plus these are meant to be a bit laid back, which is my favourite signature and is why im always using my EPH100's they're so easy to listen to.

 

But i have put in for the Meewhat? as well, again never tried them, and im a sucker for a good deal.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

 

Congrats on joining the MEEWhat raffle mate tongue.gif

 

 

Can't wait, being a raffle just makes it a lot more fun i reckon.

 

Wonder if there's a thread.


Edited by Huxley - 5/27/13 at 3:57am
post #10193 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post

But i have put in for the Meewhat? as well, again never tried them, and im a sucker for a good deal.

Can't wait, being a raffle just makes it a lot more fun i reckon.

Wonder if there's a thread.

There needs to be a thread so we can see which people on Head-Fi get what. Also who wins the M-Duos.

I'm thinking of ordering it again, just so I have double the chance of winning the M-Duos.

Plus it's 2 orders max per customer, might as well go all out lol
Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/27/13 at 4:15am
post #10194 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post


There needs to be a thread so we can see which people on Head-Fi get what. Also who wins the M-Duos.

I'm thinking of ordering it again, just so I have double the chance of winning the M-Duos.

Plus it's 2 orders max per customer, might as well go all out lol

Well i can't, i snagged me the Samsung HS3000, as for once there's a bluetooth that supports cd quality, no more sleek wireless for me not to mention it has a built in mic so taking calls is a doddle.

 

Be very interesting to see who gets what that's for sure.

 

M-Duo's that's a 1-100 shot right?

post #10195 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post


There needs to be a thread so we can see which people on Head-Fi get what. Also who wins the M-Duos.

I'm thinking of ordering it again, just so I have double the chance of winning the M-Duos.

Plus it's 2 orders max per customer, might as well go all out lol

You'll only end up with a bunch of cheapies you don't want...

post #10196 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post

Well i can't, i snagged me the Samsung HS3000, as for once there's a bluetooth that supports cd quality, no more sleek wireless for me not to mention it has a built in mic so taking calls is a doddle.

 

Be very interesting to see who gets what that's for sure.

 

M-Duo's that's a 1-100 shot right?

 

Haha, come on dude its only like £13 inc shipping lol. Are you actually a fan of bluetooth audio? 

 

Btw I created a thread to see what everyone gets, and hopefully who wins the M-Duos:

 

MEElectronics MEEWhat Promotion Thread (27-05-2013)!! Today is the last day of $10.99 coupon code, don't delay!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

You'll only end up with a bunch of cheapies you don't want...

 

Only I can say if I'm gonna want them or not mate rolleyes.gif

 

Telling people they are not gonna want something thats such a bargain is pretty pointless imo


Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/27/13 at 5:35am
post #10197 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

 

Haha, come on dude its only like £13 inc shipping lol. Are you actually a fan of bluetooth audio? 

 


 

Yup, well my sleeks used the kleer system, and at the time it was the only system to provide quality wireless.

 

Making it very useful for the gym or when out and about, quality wise you'd be hard pressed to notice the difference.

 

Anyway the Samsung along with my htc uses the aptx codec making it similar, id doubt the HS3000 would power my FXZ200's enough, but something simple like my yammies, meelec or the vsonics should be fine.

 

Oh and you're a git, second order placed tongue.gif

post #10198 of 32866

Pointless or not, the fact that something is a bargain doesn't necessarily mean it's really worth having. We've probably all bought things just because they were cheap, only to realise afterwards that there wasn't much reason besides that.

post #10199 of 32866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post

Yup, well my sleeks used the kleer system, and at the time it was the only system to provide quality wireless.

 

Making it very useful for the gym or when out and about, quality wise you'd be hard pressed to notice the difference.

 

Anyway the Samsung along with my htc uses the aptx codec making it similar, id doubt the HS3000 would power my FXZ200's enough, but something simple like my yammies, meelec or the vsonics should be fine.

 

Oh and you're a git, second order placed tongue.gif

 

Hahah, the power of suggestion is great tongue.gif You should be the first poster in that thread I made dude, I'm hoping I get he SP51P with the adjustable bass port. That'd be wicked biggrin.gif

 

Btw that bluetooth is a great idea if you're at the gym for example.

 

Hows the quality using that on your HTC One?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

Pointless or not, the fact that something is a bargain doesn't necessarily mean it's really worth having. We've probably all bought things just because they were cheap, only to realise afterwards that there wasn't much reason besides that.

 

True, but if you dont go for bargains then whats the point of being here?

 

Thats Vsonic deal is a bargain too, you gonna say thats poor as well?

 

Anyways though, lets cut it short. Its ones opinion whatever they regard as a bargain or not and my point was that you cant just tell people not to go for something just coz you think they wont get anything good out of it. Its not your place to say that frankly as its their choice in the end.


Edited by Lifted Andreas - 5/27/13 at 5:46am
post #10200 of 32866

Not telling anyone anything, lol. Do what you want mate.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by ericp10. Page 2153