Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems by Ericp10 Page 1817!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems by Ericp10 Page 1817!! - Page 1916

post #28726 of 28736

Soo I had the Duoza for a several hours now and I can definitely say that I like them very much! 

 

But since they so huge, I will mainly use them at home since I am kinda self-conscious about not appearing as Frankenstein in public ;D

post #28727 of 28736
*dances in the duoza madness*

Congrats encore for getting duoza, btw.
post #28728 of 28736
Quote:
Originally Posted by encoreAC View Post
 

Soo I had the Duoza for a several hours now and I can definitely say that I like them very much! 

 

But since they so huge, I will mainly use them at home since I am kinda self-conscious about not appearing as Frankenstein in public ;D

 

:beerchug:

post #28729 of 28736
Quote:
Originally Posted by EISENbricher View Post

*dances in the duoza madness*

Congrats encore for getting duoza, btw.

Thanks!:D the biggest difference between the Duoza and my other phones(KC06A/Tenore/Yamaha EPH-100) is that they sound much more spacious and present the music less upfront. Definitely great, natural sounding phones!

post #28730 of 28736
Quote:
Originally Posted by encoreAC View Post
 

Thanks!:D the biggest difference between the Duoza and my other phones(KC06A/Tenore/Yamaha EPH-100) is that they sound much more spacious and present the music less upfront. Definitely great, natural sounding phones!

 

Indeed! And congrats!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by encoreAC View Post
 

Soo I had the Duoza for a several hours now and I can definitely say that I like them very much! 

 

But since they so huge, I will mainly use them at home since I am kinda self-conscious about not appearing as Frankenstein in public ;D

 

Yeah, I thought that I'd never wear them outside either. But they sound so great, you'll eventually bring da bling out there lol.

post #28731 of 28736

After 36 hours of burn in, the titan1's still don't suck. :D

post #28732 of 28736
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

After 36 hours of burn in, the titan1's still don't suck. :D


LOL as about as good an endorsement gets :p  How are you liking them? :) Looking forward to your full impressions 

post #28733 of 28736
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJohn456 View Post


LOL as about as good an endorsement gets :p  How are you liking them? :) Looking forward to your full impressions 

 

I'll try to provide more useful impressions later after more burn in and after I have recovered somewhat from new toy syndrome. But a good sign is that I am enjoying them so much that I am not feeling the need to switch over to the duoza's. I know that the duoza's will be there for me, sounding as awesome as ever, when I need them. But the titan1's are very engaging and exciting to listen to, and I'm very happy to be re-experiencing my tunes with them (and this is before the prescribed 200 hours of burn in and without much in the way of tip rolling). So yes, I'm liking them!

post #28734 of 28736
Thread Starter 

 Sounds like your enjoying them Titan 1s Wayne. They are not too tip dependent but you know what I use. Titan 1s and Duoza's for me so far this year both get the nod for best bang for the dollar iems

 

About to try out my Titan 1s for a round of Diablo 3. See how they fare in gaming.

post #28735 of 28736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

 Sounds like your enjoying them Titan 1s Wayne. They are not too tip dependent but you know what I use. Titan 1s and Duoza's for me so far this year both get the nod for best bang for the dollar iems

About to try out my Titan 1s for a round of Diablo 3. See how they fare in gaming.

Titan 1 ordered. Now waiting for a good deal on the DuoZA. And I thought I could resist since @waynes world took the plunge for the DuoZA before me. Haha, how wrong am I. Looking forward to receiving mine and when the the DuoZA becomes more easily accessible.
post #28736 of 28736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post

Titan 1 ordered. Now waiting for a good deal on the DuoZA. And I thought I could resist since @waynes world took the plunge for the DuoZA before me. Haha, how wrong am I. Looking forward to receiving mine and when the the DuoZA becomes more easily accessible.

I hear you. I'm waiting for a good deal on the DouZas, too. They really sound like the type of signature I'd enjoy.

Boy, a lot of action in the affordable Chinese IEM sector. This is good for us end users!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems by Ericp10 Page 1817!!