Here you go. Kc06a with ue900 tips. Douza with spiral dot tips. Off of Ihifi 770 player.
- kc06a's have a bit more mid bass punch
- kc06a's highs are a bit more forward/prominent and douza's highs are a bit smoother
- kc06a's are like sitting at the front row, and the douza's are a few rows back
- both have very wide soundstage
- douza's soundstage have a bit more depth
- douza's seem slightly more balanced, smoother and refined
- kc06a's are a bit punchier and vibrant
Basically, I love both of them. At no point during my comparison was I thinking "this one sucks compared to the other". On the contrary, I was getting lost in the music with both of them.