- 5,950 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 6/16/15 at 12:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by Twister6. PG 1949. - Page 401
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks mochill, but sadly...
This app is incompatible with your Telus Samsung SGH-T989D.
Possibly because my SGS2 is version 2.3 (Gingerbread) and the app requires 3.0 (Honeycomb).
I tried Neutron Player Trial. It seemed cool, but it kept freezing and crashing on me. US Galaxy S3 on Jellybean.
Why don't you just upgrade? I put my mom's SGS2 on Ice Cream Sandwich just the other day. It's a much better operating system. Doesn't even require rooting or any of that, it's a proper official upgrade.
I'll also +1 to noozy/noozxoide.
Nice to hear I didn't stir you wrong. When you get some warmth to the mids with added smoothness is when they will be nice n loose.
You try some rock with them they will surprise you..Danny should be getting his by next week or so..For the cash it just don't get any better imo. They sound freakishly great once fully burned in..
No you didn't steer me wrong ! and once again I thank you for the recommend
...they're getting better every time I sneak a listen, last night, they exceeded my S400 in terms of mids and trebles, bass are a draw, definately a world of difference from my initial impressions at the store. If they get any better, I can drop the idea of getting the AD2000X and put the money elsewhere (like <ahem!> ....ES700, CKN50,MA600,DBA700)
They are my first open cans and what a revelation ! the staging and sense of space is awesume ! ...going back to closed cans now sounds almost claustrophobic to my ears ...any periods of silence and I hear tinnitus within the enclosed cans. ...ATH ain't kidding when they put "AIR" on the box !
Yup, I'm digging Rock on these ....New Age is even better !
well.. i was expecting the ele dac i ordered jan 4th to come this week but yesterday travelinwind (ebay seller) told me the parcel had been shipped back to him for some reason. he shipped it again and now i have to wait for another two weeks at most. on the bright side i ordered the AD900X from audiocube and i expect them to arrive maybe friday next week. i can't wait to get them onto my ears!
I don't really believe that USB cables could change the quality of sound, but since I changed mine for ELE-DAC I am sure that the quality is much better.
Unfortunately I don't have my previous cable for A/B but seems that this dac is so sensitive in minor changes.
Great share !! now the sound is even better on stock player and on playerpro . I have to many combination now and switching like crazy here... but i like it Neutron free and power amp didnt make things better then with stock and playerpro on my equipment and taste. I couldnt find noozxoide player to download but i belive it is same thing with this app thru stock player.
Edited by Iken - 1/16/13 at 7:29am
Thanks sandwich. I had been looking around trying to determine if I could do that. I know that when I got the phone, they had promised that I would be able to upgrade from 2.3 to 3.0 later on, so I should be able to do it (if not, I'll raise hell lol). I'm not really enthralled with the idea of re-installing all of my apps though (which I presume I would have to do), but being able to do things like getting noozxoide running on it, and getting usb audio out (so that I can try out my ele dac with my phone for fun) should make it worth my time. All I needed was someone like you to tell me that it could be done! Thanks.
- The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by Twister6. PG 1949.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for DAC with 5HZ - 40KHZ Response Rate? 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)