I'm really hoping I get the FX850 or the L2 for my birthday... Maybe I'll even get both!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 6/16/15 at 12:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by Twister6. PG 1949. - Page 1709
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What a greedy mofo, i'll die A happy man with just those FX850s.
Philips has lost me tbh. MEH!!! But still interested. : P
Don't wanna beyatch about it but how difficult is it to make pads removeable these days??? Shouldn't that be by default along with detachable cables for an IEM/ Cans that are over $200???
Maybe i just have high standards but.....
Philips don't listen to their customers whatsoever so Fff that.
I bought their standard Samsung replacement cable for $15 and it works great with my LG G2 for volume and song selection but it like my UE900 iPhone cable looses bass and more importantly treble detail in comparison to the original DJE1500 cable.
I am hoping someone has had experience with this cable or one very close to it that can say whether it will fit my bill or not.
BTW still working my DJE1500 review but I can say it is the best dynamic IEM I have owned period. I literally had to go back to all my past reviews and update my ratings because of this IEM. It is a borderline bass head IEM with the best midrange and treble I have heard in that class of headphones and has an excellent sound stage and imaging to boot.
My review is delayed simply because I want to do the IEM justice and I wanted to make sure I was past the infatuation stage.
Edited by dweaver - 7/31/14 at 7:10am
the Lunashop upgrade cable for IM50/70 way better after 24 hours burn in, a different species! treble way less frizzy, bass tamed and sub bass enhanced and balanced. in fact, getting really good on my IM50, but still needs more burn in for details to come out in iem.
definitely worth the cost!
Tenore IS great for females vocals! I haven't heard the Doppios so I can't help you out there, but I would guess they are as well. The TTPOD T1-E are fantastic with female vocals too like the Tenore.
The resolution of the Doppios are playing at a higher level over the Tenors. For the money the Doppios is one of those earphones that people have to experience. I found out later that they sound incredible with more power that synergize with them..
what power sources are you liking with the Doppios these days DS????
btw, i picked up an iPad Retina after auditioning the whole Apple portable line, and found it had way way better sound than the new
iPad Air, or IPod touch, and a great dac and headphone gain in it. very very nice for streaming music over Yamaha Pro500s and SoundMagic HP100s
without any additional amp. fabulous really!!! really great for portable movie watching and you tube music videos!!
- The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by Twister6. PG 1949.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Thoughts on the new 1964 Ears V8 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 1 minute ago
- › Looking for DAC with 5HZ - 40KHZ Response Rate? 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 7 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 7 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)