And we have the first post in the 1000th page?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 2/10/17 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
The discovery thread.! New Elecom EHP-CH1010 iem impression by Jant71. Page 2207. - Page 1000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Forgot to say tough luck in the past couple of days here on head-fi for you buddy. People keep name dropping and dragging your reputation through the mud for no good reason at all. But as that insightful saying goes "haters gonna hate" so just enjoy all them new gears and keep them valuable impressions rolling. Oh and sorry for swagger jack you but here is my not so updated gear list as well that have as my siggy in a Korean Hip Hop forum. LoL So cheers and enjoy the music!!!
edit: ^ BOOOOOO dat cat crack freak beat me to it by a minute with a worthless post!!! <333s
edit2: Congrats though.
Edited by sfwalcer - 10/2/13 at 7:20pm
Anybody who has the R3 tried tape modding the bottom vent holes yet? I might just like mine better this way. Some more bass but still quality sound. You can sample by holding your thumb over the bottom vent to test the change. A nice bass boost to my ears and a bit more forward sound. Using the stock black tips. I'll need to live with it some more.
haha good try doc, better luck next time, same goes for me as well. : (
LoL hatters be hating cuz they ain't got no hair. : P
Was in a rush to get that 1st 1000th page post ya' know, no time for edits.
OK, Gratitude vs Tenore...put in the Tenores first,Have to say they are among the most comfortable, best isolating iems I own, have nice, open sound, wide stage. Put in the Gratitudes, no comparison, going from 2D to 3D, more body, energy, detail, oomph, make me ! Word of caution...lean a bit to the highs, some who are sensitive to this may not like them, I think it has to do with the drive music has through them. Not close, IMO,Gratitude by a mile. DS has been noting how some headphones "scale up" with better electronics, started direct into X3, then X3/LOD/ALO National, Tenores didn't change much, Gratitudes became "flatter" less extra high end energy, more open, detailed, didn't lose any "wow" factor. At about the same price (if you find the Gratitudes at good discount), no brainier!
Nice comparison doc! Thanks heaps!
Thanks to all you fellas that made this thread what it is today. It all started with a few budget finds and then it kept on growing from there. I like to think this is the one thread everyone should feel welcome to post their thoughts and questions about all that has been discussed and more.
I know for new folks joining us on this thread it might be daunting to soak in the 1K pages of great finds that are on this thread but I encourage guys to post their thoughts and impressions always. As much as I post my thoughts on here I am actually more eager to read about what your thoughts on the excellent phones you find great.
The thread is not as organized as some of the others at headfi and the topics we discuss is all over the place but I like to think this is the reason why this thread is an interesting one.. Oh and you all notice we don't have any RICHARDS on this thread. This is and always will be the case. No RICHARDS allowed. Ya'll. Minus this little rule imposed by myself. The success of the thread speaks for itself. I think even over the incredible phones we have discovered through this thread. The best discovery of them all is the friends I have made here.
I look forward to the next 1K worth of pages. Who knows what will be next but I bet we will get to the nitty gritty on them finds here. We got a reputation to keep up. You all know what is up with this thread. You guys make this thread what it is.. Thanks to all you guys that contribute your thoughts and insight..Big props to all you guys.
YOU GUYS Deserve
BIG shoutout to Dnuts and co! Congratulations on reaching a phenomenal 1000 pages! Thanks a lot for providing so many insights into various gears so we dont need to buy them all and yet still be able to compare and helping all of us in deciding on the most desirable ones for our own preference
- The discovery thread.! New Elecom EHP-CH1010 iem impression by Jant71. Page 2207.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 6 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 32 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further. 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AKG N40 6 minutes ago
- › Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear