Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710! sfwalcer's take TTPOD T1 PG 1711!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710! sfwalcer's take TTPOD T1 PG... - Page 1354

post #20296 of 25872

The Tenore may surprise you.  The Basso was getting more hype, but not many have tried both the Tenore and Basso.  I think most who has found the Tenore to be better (me, Lifted Andreas, DannyBai).

 

I bought BA200, Gratitude, and GR07 MK2 with the hopes that they would be better than the Tenore, but they weren't.

post #20297 of 25872
Hey guys suggestion for a item under 80 AU?

Fxd80s? Or something else for a noob like me? Clear vocals and tight punchy bass not overwhelming. Please helppp
post #20298 of 25872
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillboyPowerhed View Post
 

so you have a problem with my age? I have a problem with you because you're an @$$whole. So when DannyBoi proclaims to the world that the Tenore is better than the Turbines, but he hasn't heard the turbines, then we're supposed to just blindly say ok, let me buy the tenore over the turbine, because the king  of all audio has just spoken? I think I'll stick with the advice and impressions of a group of people against the opinion of one guy. Doesn;t  matter how old i am, ekekeke. 

his username is eke2k6

 

if you're going to say eke repeatedly, say it 2006 times.

 

 

ekekekekekekekekekekekeke - continue from there. :)

post #20299 of 25872
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillboyPowerhed View Post
 

This thread has too many know it alls with extremely high opinions of themselves and other posters, and not enough good opinions about new discoveries

unless those new discoveries are similar in price and SQ.

 

Tenores might be just as good as H1. I haven't heard the tenores, but the people who have are danny, and he has the h-3.

 

People have to save money too, you know.

 

That's why I adore the fact that the pistons are a newfound discovery that people can buy for less than bassos.

 

The bassos are $50.

 

The pistons are $30.

 

And the pistons are more enjoyable, which means that it is worth saving $20.

 

The tenores are $70

 

the H-1 are $150.

 

You save eighty there.

 

Just re-read the posts and relax. If you have a problem, say it with composure please.


Edited by vlenbo - 1/24/14 at 8:08am
post #20300 of 25872
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillboyPowerhed View Post
 

This thread has too many know it alls with extremely high opinions of themselves and other posters, and not enough good opinions about new discoveries

+1

post #20301 of 25872
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

unless those new discoveries are similar in price and SQ.

 

Tenores might be just as good as H1. I haven't heard the tenores, but the people who have are danny, and he has the h-3.

....and??? So he has the H3. And others here have the JH13, and JH16, and the Sennheiser IE800, and the HD800, and AKG 3003. Does that make them the definitive authority on audio? The guy was asking to dismiss my opinions and all other "hyperbole", because one member happened to comment. I respect DannyBai's opinions as I do eric's, and DsNuts, and bhazard. All of them bring great insight into our hobby, but am I going to tell someone to ignore vlenbo's opinion on an IEM because DannyBai says they suck and you say they don't? No i'm not. 

post #20302 of 25872

Please don't get this thread locked.

post #20303 of 25872

This thread will get locked, unless people will start counting to a 100 before posting

post #20304 of 25872

Guys -- Let's tone it down in here.

post #20305 of 25872
Quote:
Originally Posted by eke2k6 View Post
 

Please don't get this thread locked.


Great minds think alike :bigsmile_face:

post #20306 of 25872
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
 

Guys -- Let's tone it down in here.

+1

 

Just settle it in a pm fellas, we don't want people to lose this thread for personal reasons.

 

and @IEM 

 

good point, but continue that in a pm. Everything is a misunderstanding right now, best to settle it calmly and privately.

post #20307 of 25872
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
 

Guys -- Let's tone it down in here.

+1 . I know I'm done with this ridiculousness. I'm listening to my DUNU, and having a cup of 'Joe.

post #20308 of 25872

Too much drama for an earphone thread. Everyone needs to step back and relax a bit.

 

The elitism and seriousness needs to stop. I'm pretty sure 99%+ of the people posting here are not Audio Engineers, so posts should be taken as suggestions, impressions, and entertainment at best. To call one person's opinion hyperbole makes the whole thread hyperbole. What makes anyone else more qualified to make that assumption?

 

I doubt many others have designed and built their own speakers here, nor set up the soundboards at major concert arenas, nor play any instruments, but I wouldn't take a stance that i know any better about audio than anyone else either. Those concerts have easily done some damage over time, so someone in their early 20's could have much better hearing. I could pick out a certain frequency by ear where that person cannot though. Both shared opinions give more useful info than just one.

 

More Doppio, Dunu, Piston, and Sony talk, less of the attacks please.

post #20309 of 25872
"Hyperbole - an exaggeration not meant to be taken literally"

Incase anyone was wondering tongue.gif
post #20310 of 25872
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post
 

Too much drama for an earphone thread. Everyone needs to step back and relax a bit.

 

The elitism and seriousness needs to stop. I'm pretty sure 99%+ of the people posting here are not Audio Engineers, so posts should be taken as suggestions, impressions, and entertainment at best. To call one person's opinion hyperbole makes the whole thread hyperbole. What makes anyone else more qualified to make that assumption?

 

I doubt many others have designed and built their own speakers here, nor set up the soundboards at major concert arenas, nor play any instruments, but I wouldn't take a stance that i know any better about audio than anyone else either. Those concerts have easily done some damage over time, so someone in their early 20's could have much better hearing. I could pick out a certain frequency by ear where that person cannot though. Both shared opinions give more useful info than just one.

 

More Doppio, Dunu, Piston, audio technica, and Sony talk, less of the attacks please.

This is not personal, I'm just a bit disheartened that this wasn't included, great post anyways. :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710! sfwalcer's take TTPOD T1 PG 1711!