Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710! sfwalcer's take TTPOD T1 PG 1711!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710! sfwalcer's take TTPOD T1 PG... - Page 1182

post #17716 of 25884
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

Thanks for the compliment! :beerchug:

I don't think I need to go with the comparison with my Beats. The Pistons are total overkill. 

^ Very "Pro" indeed, just like those Pro Beaters you got in that avi of yours. ;)

 

Nicely done meng!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

You're welcome sf

^ You betcha".

 

Hey has anyone seen that pesky ghostfits around of late??? i really miss that fool. T_T

 

He brings the best troll outta' me, or was it the other way around??? :rolleyes:

post #17717 of 25884

Thanks for that comparison, Ericp, sooner than I expected. Nicely written, drooling over all 3 (what else is new?).

post #17718 of 25884

ericp10. Nice comparisons between the 3 phones.  Really makes me want to purchase the H3's now. It's endless.

post #17719 of 25884

im beginning to see what the H1 is all about. like i said it has more forward mids, clean mids with less midbass than the xba30 and even the tf10. they sound really great with rock and almost prefer them over the m200 for its mids. the trebble doesnt have quit the same refinement as the xba30 or m200, surprisingly clean sound

the h1 are turning out to be real winners, very interested in the H3

post #17720 of 25884
No problem guys. It will be interesting to see what extreme burn in does for th H3.
post #17721 of 25884

The scary thing is, it will probably get even better with extreme burn in.

post #17722 of 25884

I decided to buy the Pistons. Anxious to hear them!!

post #17723 of 25884

Anyone that's had the Carbo Bassos care to help me find a pair of IEMs for £150 GBP that are similar sound signature wise but improved / more refined? Looking for a complete upgrade with better sound, comfortable to wear for longer periods of time and better build quality. I probably sound like a broken record but most people in this thread have tried a lot more IEMs than me.

post #17724 of 25884

The AT CKS1000 are like a more refined and slightly more aggressive version. They stick out, but are comfortable. 

post #17725 of 25884
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7S Cameron View Post

Monster Gratitudes. Similar sound to the CKN70s, but much more refined.

Good call on these, I had them on my radar all ready and they had the benefit of being available from Amazon.

Sound lovely, just what I was after in that respect, and fit perfectly. Every parts looks and feels pretty damn big, cheap and plasticky though.


Anybody know of other IEMs with a soft flat cable like the XB90EX?
post #17726 of 25884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post
 

Anyone that's had the Carbo Bassos care to help me find a pair of IEMs for £150 GBP that are similar sound signature wise but improved / more refined? Looking for a complete upgrade with better sound, comfortable to wear for longer periods of time and better build quality. I probably sound like a broken record but most people in this thread have tried a lot more IEMs than me.

Heaven IV violet and white versions can be had for 130$-135$ from Kakaku by clicking the BuySmartJapan banner:

http://kakaku.com/item/K0000360426/

http://kakaku.com/item/K0000360427/

 

These are amazing earphones for the price, they are usually sold for 220-250$.

The bass is tight and punchy, mids slightly forward, very clear.

 

post #17727 of 25884
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post
 

Heaven IV violet and white versions can be had for 130$-135$ from Kakaku by clicking the BuySmartJapan banner:

http://kakaku.com/item/K0000360426/

http://kakaku.com/item/K0000360427/

 

These are amazing earphones for the price, they are usually sold for 220-250$.

The bass is tight and punchy, mids slightly forward, very clear.

Amazing deal these are

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lourdes View Post


Good call on these, I had them on my radar all ready and they had the benefit of being available from Amazon.

Sound lovely, just what I was after in that respect, and fit perfectly. Every parts looks and feels pretty damn big, cheap and plasticky though.


Anybody know of other IEMs with a soft flat cable like the XB90EX?

i have some grats on the way myself, hope they live up to expectations. make great gifts too, very nice package.

 

the xba3/30 have a similar cable but thinner. The H1 has a nicer cable than the xb90, feels and looks better made.


Edited by daveyostrow - 12/23/13 at 8:34pm
post #17728 of 25884
Filter modded gratitudes=equal epicness 😜
post #17729 of 25884
post #17730 of 25884
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post
 

My mini review of the RHA MA750 is already up!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/694003/d-marc0s-journal-my-head-fi-journey-all-for-the-love-of-music-new-rha-ma750-mini-review#post_10094563

 

Have a Happy Christmas everyone! :beerchug:

As for me, my fifth and final revision of my MK301 (new Pistons model no.) review is up!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/xiaomi-pistons-2-0-mk301/reviews/10159

 

Merry Christmas, guys! :beerchug:

P.S. Sorry for copying your post, Marco. No offense meant, meng. ;) 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710! sfwalcer's take TTPOD T1 PG 1711!